• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stronger fetish area

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
okay as of late i'm REALLY getting into pit tickling more than navel. Still loves watching a good navel tickle but just watching a purdy lady slowly dance her fingers across the hollows of a nother really does a number on me! course i do what i can ta keep control me being all prudish and stuff but just saying too

I'm sure I'd love to explore YOU're pits ^^

:yessir: :p

One of my favorite and most ticklish places to be tickled as a matter of fact! If someone only focused on my feet, they'd (and myself) would be missing out horribly!

Head to toe is where it's at! :numberone: :jester:

I will sound like a rutting male here, but I don't care and it's a simple question, but...
WHY THE HELL ARE ALL THE BEST TICKLEES IN THE WRONG FRIGGIN' COUNTRY?

Thanks. :D

As I have grown in this fetish, I have leaned different ways as far as a favorite spot. At this point of my life I think, "if it is ticklish then I like it." :D

As I have grown in this fetish, I have leaned different ways as far as a favorite spot. At this point of my life I think, "if it is ticklish then I like it." :D

Very cool my friend. :)

Did you have a favorite spot before exploring more into the tickling world?

Last edited:
Very cool my friend. :)

Did you have a favorite sport before exploring more into the tickling world?

I have had two in my life. The knees and the hips. Still love me some hip action.:D I am a Ler that will explore though. Whatever gets the best reaction gets the most attention.;)

I have had two in my life. The knees and the hips. Still love me some hip action.:D I am a Ler that will explore though. Whatever gets the best reaction gets the most attention.;)

Definitely explosive and fun spots I might add.

You sound like a good 'ler. :numberone:

I'm happy for Navel! :clap: Exploration is a good time.

When I first joined this forum I was pretty young. >.> At the time there was one particular clip the TMF showed me that kind of lit a switch in my head~ and that was Jeff and Farra. (Yes, was awhile ago! lol)

I've been an underarm tickling lover ever since. xD Always have been, just needed some severe confirmation. It's just fun to find out someone has ticklish underarms, and it's always quite an intimate situation if you ever get the opportunity. I like the connection between let and lee during underarm tickling~ but maybe I'm reading too much into it! ^.^

ViperGTS's videos display my love for it quite perfectly. He always has my <3.

my girlfriend has so many spots I dunno which ones I like the most. hmmmmmm underarms. Under her breasts, around her nipple. ribs are great too. Hip and pelvic area is always a killer!

I have and always will be a foot tickler, but I realized I really started liking upperbody tickling, particularly underarms, after I bought Deflowering Dorothy from Parker's vids. I think that was when i had an epiphany.

....it's always quite an intimate situation if you ever get the opportunity. I like the connection between let and lee during underarm tickling~ but maybe I'm reading too much into it! ^.^

Definitely not reading too much into it. I completely agree.

I have and always will be a foot tickler, but I realized I really started liking upperbody tickling, particularly underarms, after I bought Deflowering Dorothy from Parker's vids. I think that was when i had an epiphany.

Dorothy is the hottest woman on earth.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back