• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Struggles tickle fetishists face.

Bad hair days, shirt buttons falling. shoe laces coming undone.

We are truly an unlucky bunch of bananas.

An obvious one is finding others who are also tickle fetishists to have sessions with. Not impossible, but definitely harder than finding someone to have vanilla sex with

I would say the general nature of ticklishness and how it varies from person to person. Some people are not ticklish, some people are but to different degrees, some people can control it, some people are some days and aren't others.etc and there's no way to tell unless you actually tickle them or watch them being tickled. That you have to worry if the one person you're interested in is satisfyingly ticklish, and is willing to indulge and accept your fetish.

I would say the general nature of ticklishness and how it varies from person to person. Some people are not ticklish, some people are but to different degrees, some people can control it, some people are some days and aren't others.etc and there's no way to tell unless you actually tickle them or watch them being tickled. That you have to worry if the one person you're interested in is satisfyingly ticklish, and is willing to indulge and accept your fetish.

This is the ONE! I think you've spoken for at least 90% of us with this one. Hoping that the person you're interested in, is SATISFYINGLY ticklish, and submits to your fetish, is rare..... that hit home!!

Finding a girl who your attracted to, and whos attracted to you, and is super ticklish, and loves being tickled. not impossible, but pretty close. its ruined my life. i wish i could snap my fingers and rid myself of this awesome fetish.

An obvious one is finding others who are also tickle fetishists to have sessions with. Not impossible, but definitely harder than finding someone to have vanilla sex with

If it's easy to find vanilla girls to sleep with, try incorporating gentle tickling in your foreplay while doing so. She may like it, in which case you can proceed with both the relationship and the intensity of the tickling over a few months to see how it will pan out- keep talking! If emphatically not, you've had a one-night stand which you can finish off in a thoroughly vanilla way as best you can to satisfy and thank her for sleeping with you, and then move on since the fetish will keep intruding and make her unhappy if you don't.

People don't understand that it's not "bdsm lite", but an intensely erotic, deeply personal experience

A few years back it seemed the entire female population was devouring the entire 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trilogy. Undoubtedly there are women who crave the psychological feeling of being at some fiend's mercy without desiring actual pain, in which case this type of BDSM Lite, as you call it, is a perfect compromise.

Finding a girl who your attracted to, and whos attracted to you, and is super ticklish, and loves being tickled. not impossible, but pretty close. its ruined my life. i wish i could snap my fingers and rid myself of this awesome fetish.

If you do, you'll break the heart of some woman who's been looking for you without knowing it's you specifically she's been seeking, and her secret desire will be forevermore unfulfilled- just like yours. Be decent and keep searching while allowing yourself to be discovered too.

I can't guarantee anything, but you never know.

If you date online, a lot of people like the attention and "laughing/ giggling" and really eat it up but freak out when the tickling feels like actual tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back