• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stuck in the middle mm/f

j0jab0

hey guys a little background first
me and my brother have the same friends which just so happen to be 100% guys but thats cool. we love watching wrestling. theres a total of 6 of us all sitting around watching elimination chamber*

im sitting on the couch next to what im going to say are my two best friends david and chris. were playing around cause i know both of them happen to be ticklish but chris is way more ticklish than david. so because chris went to go reach for something on the table i grabed both his sides and squeezed. he basically jumped like 5 ft in the air. lolol

david saw me do this and was like "i dont think so" and only grabed my thigh but didnt squeeze he just kept it there. when chris turned around he also put his hand on my thigh and both of them just waited. we have a joke where if we are about to do something to the other person with or without tickling wed say"we cool?" so i was like we cool we cool! and both of them are like no we not cool and almost the same time they started repetitivly squeezing my thighs. i was going absolutally insane omgomgomg

when they couldnt squeeze my thighs anymore both of them had one hand on one of my side annd the other hand on the other side. a total of twenty fingers poking scratching squeezing tickling my sides. i could not stop laughing or squerming but being in the middle of them thats all i could do

davids fingers are like electric shocks throughout my body whereas chriss fingers are methodically fast and slow fast and slow. the combination of the two was way too much to handle!

this back and forth tickling went on throughout the night with me only tickling each of them once that night. and them tickling me practically non stop for the almost 3 hr pay per view.

yet at the end of the night i still poked them last

*so upset john cena lost, shawn michaels i love you

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back