• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stuck In The Stocks is BACK!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey gang!

It's been a long, hard time—but we're BACK.

I'll try to make a long story short: C4S changed their rules to require both model releases AND uploaded physical copies of ID for all models (supposedly this was not to affect prior uploaded content, but they didn't seem to give me that option.) I started my store in August of '05, and while I had model releases, I did not get copies of ID (I just checked to make sure, although the youngest model I've ever had has been 23, and the median age of my models is 37.) So I had no physical ID to upload, and frankly, I wasn't too comfortable with the idea of giving some company that could get sold again the IDs of my ladies—some of whom have sensitive jobs and even security clearances.

So C4S was out. Went to OnlyFans for a few months, but they did the same.

But now I'm back, and now at gumroad.com—Since it's not "sex," they don't care. (Yay tickling!)

I am in the process of bit-by-bit uploading my back catalog (that's 15 years' worth of clips there, folks), but I also have some new stuff in the pipeline! (All the old stuff will be in .WMV format as it was, complete with the old C4S watermark, but any and all new stuff will from now on be uploaded as .MP4)

With all that said, meet Tish!

A year or so ago at a very margarita-laden lunch, I told Tish about my little laughter project, and showed her a little bit of the video of Amii, stocked and laughing herself silly. Tish perked up and said, "I'd do that!" She has tiny little size 5.5 feet, with a Yenny-style birthmark right in the center of her right arch, and she is quite the giggler!

So here we are—this is the first of her two clips!

Tish-wall.JPGTish-soles.JPG

Come check out the new site at stuckinthestocks.gumroad.com (and for clip previews, go to our Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/desknismo/ )

knismo

Attachments

• Tishfree.mp4
    7.4 MB
Last edited:
Hey gang!

It's been a long, hard time—but we're BACK.

I'll try to make a long story short: C4S changed their rules to require both model releases AND uploaded physical copies of ID for all models (supposedly this was not to affect prior uploaded content, but they didn't seem to give me that option.) I started my store in August of '05, and while I had model releases, I did not get copies of ID (I just checked to make sure, although the youngest model I've ever had has been 23, and the median age of my models is 37.) So I had no physical ID to upload, and frankly, I wasn't too comfortable with the idea of giving some company that could get sold again the IDs of my ladies—some of whom have sensitive jobs and even security clearances.

So C4S was out. Went to OnlyFans for a few months, but they did the same.

But now I'm back, and now at gumroad.com—Since it's not "sex," they don't care. (Yay tickling!)

I am in the process of bit-by-bit uploading my back catalog (that's 15 years' worth of clips there, folks), but I also have some new stuff in the pipeline! (All the old stuff will be in .WMV format as it was, complete with the old C4S watermark, but any and all new stuff will from now on be uploaded as .MP4)

With all that said, meet Tish!

A year or so ago at a very margarita-laden lunch, I told Tish about my little laughter project, and showed her a little bit of the video of Amii, stocked and laughing herself silly. Tish perked up and said, "I'd do that!" She has tiny little size 5.5 feet, with a Yenny-style birthmark right in the center of her right arch, and she is quite the giggler!

So here we are—this is the first of her two clips!

View attachment 730661View attachment 730659

Come check out the new site at stuckinthestocks.gumroad.com (and for clip previews, go to our Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/desknismo/ )

knismo

Very glad to hear this. I really enjoy your material and have purchased much of it in the past.

Hello knismo,

one of the best producers is back, I'm really happy!!!! This is the best news for me this year .-)))

wow well welcome back i sure do enjoy your tickle videos always seem to find some gergous cute girls with some most ticklish feet you can find how do find them and let them tickle feet in the laughing stocks.

I had the same situation as you. They blocked my account for 3 months until I collect the required documents from the models. I had no choice but to contact the models with whom I still have contact and ask them to add a contract and send a photo ID. The matter was not facilitated by the fact that the compliance department was quite slow in dealing with my case and it was only at the beginning of February that my account was unblocked

I've never been a fan of shoes, but being able to see the soles THROUGH them is pretty hot. Great to see you back, Knismo.

I love videos with a freckle/mole on the sole. It might be on my end, but unfortunately the clip doesn't seem to work.

I love videos with a freckle/mole on the sole. It might be on my end, but unfortunately the clip doesn't seem to work.

Weird; I just downloaded it myself and it works just fine.

Weird; I just downloaded it myself and it works just fine.

Yeah, it says "can't play this video" for some reason. Also, there is no thumbnail image and the time is 00:00. For what it's worth, I'm on an Android phone, so maybe that's why.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back