• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stuff I wish I knew when I started....

deviousknight95

Hey there, male switch here!

I thought after having a few years of experience with both tickling and edging under my belt as both a ler and lee, I would write up a summary of what I think is important few novices and veterans alike to remember.

1. Communication. Communication. Communication.
Everything in this community ties back to trust and communication. Before any session takes place, come up with a list of questions to ask your partner. I always ask my lees if they have any questions, comments, fears, or concerns.
Ask about experiences, what did you like or dislike. Lee or ler, doesnt matter. Ask about expectations. What does the your partner's ideal session look like? What are they looking to get out of it? Ask about safe words. Ask about positions. Most importantly, ask about no go zones. It only takes a second for an innocent session to get super sketchy very fast. As ler, it is your job to ensure your lee is comfortable. As a lee, it is your job to communicate BEFORE things go too far.

2. Safety first.
Before you get going, test your equipment. Make sure bonds arent too tight. Make sure the lee is comfortable. Make sure any safety mechanisms work the way theyre intended. Ensure all parties involved know the safe words, if any, that will be used. Make sure your platform (ex. Bed/table) is stable.
Lers, the safety and comfort of your lee are top priority. Lees, if something feels off, let your ler know immediately.

3. NEVER ASSUME YOUR LER/LEE IS OKAY WITH SOMETHING!!! ASK!!!
This ties back to communication. Talk through the session with your partner. If you want to go "off script", ask your partner if what you are about to do is okay.
This goes for lers as well as lees. Story time!

When I was a ler for the first time, my female lee asked "nude, topless, or underwear". As a ler, I NEVER do nude session the first few times. I must get to know you very well before I am okay with it. This should have been communicated before hand, but my more experienced lee was good enough to ask BEFORE she started stripping!

As a lee, I HATE having my feet touched. I always tell lers before we meet. Again, communicate expectations.

This was just a short list of things I wish I thought about before I took the plunge into this world of laughs, I hope it helps someone!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back