• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stupid pick up lines

AphxA

3rd Level Red Feather
hey ladies, what is the stupidest pick up line that a guy has used.

"Hey, haven't I seen you on the subway?" Sounded really lame 'cause yeah, millions of men have seen millions of women on the subway. At first I totally dissed the guy, but then I realized he was right. In fact, we did take the same train every day, get off at the same stop, go into the same building, up to the same floor, and work in the same department... and I hadn't noticed. Turns out he was practically the boy next door all my childhood and we hadn't met because of 1 year difference in age. Shhh... he's sleeping right now and my typing is keeping him up.

I actually got asked this by a guy at a party whom I'd never met before...
"Hey...do you have anywhere to sleep tonight?"

lol Men :rolleyes:

I know it's supposed to be ladies replying, but since they aren't a lot, here's some I've heard other guys use. Not me. Honest! :D

"Are your feet tired? 'cause you've been running through my mind all night."
<Used at a convenience store or gas station to a female attendant> - "Can I buy a lottery ticket?" and then, win or lose, "I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have seen you, anyhow."
"Your clothes look good, and they'd look even better crumpled up on my bedroom floor."

Smiley,
even I'm groaning

Maria_Rose said:
I actually got asked this by a guy at a party whom I'd never met before...
"Hey...do you have anywhere to sleep tonight?"

lol Men :rolleyes:
HA HA HA HA HA! LOL. :D

are you from venus? COZ BABY UR ASS IS OUTTA DIS WORLD!!!

"dodging rotten tomatoes"

When I had my holiday in Spain, one guy from each hotel had to stand on stage and give his favourite chat up line to a room of 80 or so, screaming females. (This was a Club 18-30 holiday.)

Guy 1: (5'10'' and resonably good looking)

Did it hurt...........when you fell from heaven?

Guy 2: (6'2'' Swastika tattoo on neck and a forehead that would keep the rain off his feet)
*unzips his flys and flops his knob into one hand*
Fancy some of this love?

Guy 3: (5' fuck all, and little or no charisma to compete with his acne) Fancy a shag?

Guy 4: (Yours truly) Hello love, you're very pretty aren't you? May I borrow your camera?
*mimes taking the non-existent camera and, turning his back and taking a photo of his groin*
There you are love. Now when you get back you can tell the chemist that you've been to Loch Ness!
*Cue bedlam and applause, a shower of women's knickers onto the stage and a crowd of guys from Newcastle who buy me drinks all night for being "fooney as fook, on that stage bonnie lad!" The same guys who bought me drinks all day for throwing that girl in the pool. :dogpile: )*

A man in my optometrist's office...

said, as I was trying on glasses, "We don't need glasses, do we, darlin'? We can just FEEL our way around!"

SmileyTkls said:
I know it's supposed to be ladies replying, but since they aren't a lot, here's some I've heard other guys use. Not me. Honest! :D

"Are your feet tired? 'cause you've been running through my mind all night."
<Used at a convenience store or gas station to a female attendant> - "Can I buy a lottery ticket?" and then, win or lose, "I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have seen you, anyhow."
"Your clothes look good, and they'd look even better crumpled up on my bedroom floor."

Smiley,
even I'm groaning

I use those all the time...must explain why I'm still single...:rolleyes:

lol I don't know why anyone needs pick up lines, a lot of times all you have to do is be yourself.

Without fail this is the LAMEST pickup line I ever had used on me.

I was at a party one night where most of the gals had kicked off their shoes and were sitting with feet propped up on this huge ottoman. Given that I have a tattoo on my ankle, it was easy to see. A guy sitting near me noticed my tattoo and asked what kind of flower it was.

"It's a tulip," I said...pleased that he asked.

His response?

"Nice place for it, but I've got two lips that wanna be on other parts of your body."

GROOOOOOOOOOOANNN....and move to the other sofa.:rolleyes:

Next?

gonna show my age

the worst had to be "what's your sign"?
or how about "if i told you your body was beautifull, would you hold it against me?"
and the old favorite "here i'll give you a place to sit"(and wipes his face"

steve

Re: gonna show my age

areenactor said:
the worst had to be "what's your sign"?
or how about "if i told you your body was beautifull, would you hold it against me?"
and the old favorite "here i'll give you a place to sit"(and wipes his face"

steve

Ah but Steve, nothing can top MY personal favourite!

"Get your coat love, you've pulled!" :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

In science class, a girl told me that a person dies everyone 1.5 seconds. Now, I try to be kind and polite, but I knew her pretty well so I had to ask. "How about you and me help out the human race?"

By the way, Areenactor, the beautiful body one is gold, pure gold. I don't use pick up lines, but I'll definitely tell my friends that one.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back