• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Submissive F Tummy toy looking for dominant sir/ma'am friend to chat and RP.

Ameliatum

Hi there I'm Amelia.

Title says most of it really, I'm a submissive looking for a dominant sir/ma'am for text chat and fun RP. Someone who'll tease and toy with me til I beg and lose it but also ask how my day was and cuddle me between sessions y'know? XD
I'm not necessarily looking for a long story-line RP either, I like being able to just chat with someone naturally and have banter as we play.

My kinks:
- Tickling (duh xD). Ticklish almost all over with my worst spot being my tummy.
- Bondage (though I like just being held down sometimes too).
- Device bondage (being bound to a teasing device like a vibrator).
- Orgasm control play (long teasing, making me ask permission to cum, denial, forced orgasms, occasional short term chastity that kinda thing.)
Annnnddd.....
- Tummy worshipping/teasing. My belly is deeply sensitive to the point where a belly rub can make me cum, kisses too and especially having a vibrator pressed to my navel. This in turn has led to a pretty intense tummy fetish and I love having my belly teased, tortured, fussed over, punished or worshipped. It' s a pretty big part the fetish side of my life, being a tummy toy, so ideally you'd have a love of tummies and a dominant streak.

If interested, shoot me a PM, we can message back and fourth or preferably I have a skype I use for TMF stuff :)
Please don't harass for pics, already had enough of that here.

Last edited:
Hi there I'm Amelia.

Title says most of it really, I'm a submissive looking for a dominant sir/ma'am for regular text chat and well articulated RP. Someone who'll tease and toy with me til I beg and lose it but also ask how my day was and cuddle me between sessions y'know? XD
I'm not necessarily looking for a long story-line RP either, I like being able to just chat with someone naturally and have banter as we play.

My kinks:
- Tickling (duh xD). Ticklish almost all over with my worst spot being my tummy.
- Bondage (though I like just being held down sometimes too).
- Device bondage (being bound to a teasing device like a vibrator).
- Orgasm control play (long teasing, making me ask permission to cum, denial, forced orgasms, occasional short term chastity that kinda thing.)
Annnnddd.....
- Tummy worshipping/teasing. My belly is deeply sensitive to the point where a belly rub would make me cum if it lasted long enough. This in turn has led to a pretty intense tummy fetish and I love having my belly teased, tortured, fussed over, punished or worshipped. It' s a pretty big part the fetish side of my life, being a tummy toy, so ideally you'd have a love of tummies and a dominant streak.

If interested, shoot me a PM, we can message back and fourth a little and if all seems good I'll set up a skype or some sort of chat service to be more available to you.
Please don't harass for pics, already had enough of that here.

Hey I'd absolutely love to talk. I have a major tummy fetish too along with a tickling fetish of course. Everything you're looking for sounds like what I want too. I love all things tummies, and especially tickling. Throw in some bondage and orgasm control and it sounds like a great time!

Sounds good to me, if you’re still looking for the above just shoot me a message

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back