• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

success when revealing your fetish?

ialwayseatsalmo

TMF Novice
when you have revealed your fetish to someone how did they react? what events followed? did you get to tickle this person, or did you tell them just for the sake of knowing?

I've told friends, especially women friends, and had them reply "That is so cool!" I also told a woman I'd just met (didn't try to tickle her), and she made it clear to me that if I ever came near her again she'd call the police. What I come back to is, it only makes sense to mention it to someone if you're already close enough to be discussing your sexuality in general.

The only person I've ever told is my boyfriend - I come form a conservative community, so I don't think my friends would take it so well. He was totally cool with it, and he even indulges me and goes along with it, even though it does nothing for him.

But yeah, he's the only one. Haven't had the need or desire to tell anyone else.

I've told a couple of significant others, and never gotten a bad reaction...

I mean, aside from "So THAT'S why you're always tickling me!" :D

Going back since I started openly just telling people about my fetishes for tickling and also my foot fetish (which was back in the very early 80's) i'd say I had a positive reaction about 80% of the time. Most girls LOVED the fetishes and allowed me many opportunities to "partake" with them.Whether they were romantic gf's or just friends. Sure afew gave that "thats so weird " look but i lived so big deal...lol

My fetish is for female's toes, not tickling. Most people didn't say much when they found out. One of my friends gave me a hard time because, well, he's a dick. It's just like any other fetish and I don't let my desires spiral out of control so it's no big deal.

I've had the weird look and the, "That's so stupid, don't even think of doing that" from 80% of my past girlfriends
The other 20% I didn't tell, LOL :)

I've told three friends when similar topics came up. All reacted positively in a "awww that's cute" way. Those friends know that I also met my boyfriend on the TMF, so that also legitimizes it.

Mostly apathy, a couple of girls found it interesting though. Mostly people are just like "Oh ok then...".

I also told a woman I'd just met (didn't try to tickle her), and she made it clear to me that if I ever came near her again she'd call the police.

Jesus. Care to elaborate on that?

I think we make it hard on ourselves sometimes because it is "our" fetish and alot of us think that others will think it is weird. Just remember that there are plenty of people who like spanking, bondage, S&M and so on and so on and that stuff is almost considered the norm any more. Anyhow, I have had pretty much success with whoever I have told. There are however a couple times I can think of when I wish I hadn't told certain people...not because anything bad came from it but rather that they just are not that close to me anymore.

peace out,
daddy

Girlfriends have been figuring this out since I was rather young. Younger than is allowable to discuss here. From college on, I was telling women what I wanted (bondage and tickling), usually AFTER it was established that there was fair exchange.

She got what she wanted. Gave me what I wanted.

It always seems fairly simple. Never had anyone do more than confess their complete dislike of being tickled, and even a couple of them had "braved" tickling 'cause they liked whatever they liked 'bout the relationship (enough to suffer it).

I still find it WAY easier to be with one of us. I do note that the most successful relationships were with converts (women who became ticklephiles due to a previous ticklephile lover).

I come form a conservative community, so I don't think my friends would take it so well.

True, living in the Bible-Belt, I have to be careful as to whom I admit this too. I come from a very strict Conservative Baptist family, and my father thinks I need to be submerged in holy-water, if I even have a beer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back