• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Successfully tickling someone who (really) isn't ticklish usually

ShadowWeaver

So, something interesting happened when I had my friend Kay over today. A little background before we get to the good part: Kay and I have actually known each other for a few years now, but she was never more than an acquaintance – the type you'll follow on Instagram but never really interact with beyond that. Kay and I didn't really run in the same circles, and since she was in a long-term relationship, I never had any reason to consider her in a romantic context either. To make a very long story short, let's just say that ALL of that serendipitously changed over the past year, and our relationship has now progressed to a point where we see quite a lot of each other and also flirt more than a little bit.

So, today Kay came over for drinks. So far, so good. I can honestly say by now that I always have fun around her, so I knew this evening would be a good one – I didn't realize how good it was going to get though.

Throughout the evening, Kay and I sat on my livingroom sofa. At some point, while I was busy fixing us another round of drinks, she decided to get comfortable. So I return from the kitchen to find Kay now stretched out across the entire sofa, her cute bare feet propped up on the armrest. Believe it or not: A few weeks earlier, I might've let the opportunity pass me by, but a few weeks earlier, the notion of a tipsy Kay lying across my sofa would've been ridiculous. Now, she was here – and I seized the opportunity.

As I approached the sofa, I shot out one hand and quickly scribbled my fingers over her exposed soles, giving both feet a lightning quick once-over. The reaction was instantaneous: Kay squealed and giggled and kicked her feet.

"What was that?", she blurted out. She sounded genuinely confused too, which made me laugh. "Looks to me like someone's pretty ticklish", I teased. As I sat back down on the sofa, I casually pulled her feet into my lap. Kay didn't resist, but still sounded completely befuddled. "I'm not though!" she claimed. "I've never been ticklish in my life! My sister tried like a thousand times when we were kids! She even made my mom help, and still nothing. I'm not tickl– AHAHAHA!" Before she could finish, I spidered my fingers across the length of her soles again, and Kay convulsed as though she'd received an electric shock. When I caught her eye, she looked back at me with a mixture of fear and fascination. "I've never ever, ever been ticklish," she reiterated. "I swear".

"Guess you are now, huh?" I asked. At the same time, I started dragging my fingers slowly and deliberately up her right sole, making sure to hit any wrinkle and crevice I encountered along the way. Kay took a shuddering breath and tried to maintain her composure, but I could tell it wasn't going to last. Almost from the moment I touched her, her foot started quivering. By the time I reached her arch, her toes began to twitch, only to curl up tightly as my scribbling fingertips approached. She was once again convulsing at this point, squirming and twisting about on the sofa, trying to delay the inevitable.

"You're so cute when you try and act tough," I teased. I don't know if it was my little taunt that sent her over the edge, but Kay started giggling almost as soon as I finished talking. It was like a dam had burst: Her giggling grew more and more intense before giving way to highpitched squeals and, finally, lovely silent laughter.

I wound up giving both of her soles a very through tickle treatment, and we could confirm that they are indeed ticklish – although Kay maintains that she has never been ticklish with anyone else. (And yes, according to her, people have tried tickling her soles before to no avail.) Kay's sheepishly concluded that I'm "special" and that "all my shields are down when I'm with you, I guess".

I really enjoyed hearing that, of course, but I'm wondering if it's actually true. Have you ever been able to successfully tickle someone who (genuinely) wasn't ticklish otherwise? Were you able to find an explanation? I'm intrigued!

Maybe her sister and mom were lame ticklers, thats my only explanation. Maybe interview them ? lol

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Perhaps she viewed tickling by her sister as an attack, hence wasn't relaxed, and so it didn't tickle. With you, she trusts you and is relaxed. :twohugs:

Unfortunately for me, many of the women in my life who I either flirted with/dated or ended up being best friends with are literally not ticklish at all. I'm pretty sure it's either a curse or punishment from the God's. Not sure. One of my first friends I made in high school was this really cute blonde girl who ended up becoming my best friend and I still talk to her today. Had a crush on her all through high school. Countless times myself and many other people tried to tickle her all over. Bare feet, sides, stomach, underarms, etc. Nothing. Hell, I was so dedicated to seeing if she was ticklish, I made up an entire "friendship project" that involved me painting the bottoms of her bare feet with a paintbrush. Nothing. I actually tried again about a month ago. We were hanging out at her apartment and she was sprawled out across the couch bare feet right in front of me and I gently dragged a single fingernail up and down her foot and lightly scribbled the balls of her feet and under her toes. Not even a single twitch. Super depressing.

The first girl I ever slept with who I really liked and wanted to date but it never happened. She was a little ticklish around her hip bones only which was fun for a while. But the spot came and went. It was weird. The last time I met up with her a few years ago she wasn't ticklish at all. Tried everywhere. Nothing.

The last girl before my current fiancee I crushed on really hard and regret not asking to date told me she was ticklish but when I tried there was no reaction. And I'm not a bad tickler either. Tried her feet, sides, underarms, etc. Nothing. Then she was like, oh maybe I'm not that ticklish.

Luckily my fiancee is like deathly ticklish to the touch literally all over her body with her most ticklish spot being her feet. I honestly don't know if I could marry or date a not ticklish person, as silly and shallow as that sounds. It plays such a big part in my foreplay/sex life, etc. and in general for fun. I could date a not ticklish person but would feel like something is missing.

So anyway, yeah. More girls than not in my life ended up being not ticklish. I feel like I attract not ticklish people, like a curse.

You’ve just described my wife. She told me her feet were never ticklish before me, and said it’s because she lets her guard down with me. She’s not ticklish all the time on her feet- but usually when we’re having sex or about to, she is. So wedding bells may be in your future lol!

The most recent girl I dated wasn't ticklish in most of the usual spots, but I managed to tickle the tops of her feet and toes while she was bound to her bed one night. She tended to be more ticklish when she was horny, but only in certain spots, and tying her up turned her on. I later figured out that her back and butt were pretty ticklish when she was in the mood.

The most recent girl I dated wasn't ticklish in most of the usual spots, but I managed to tickle the tops of her feet and toes while she was bound to her bed one night. She tended to be more ticklish when she was horny, but only in certain spots, and tying her up turned her on. I later figured out that her back and butt were pretty ticklish when she was in the mood.

Good that you figured this out, Mac. Would love to read the story!

Unfortunately for me, many of the women in my life who I either flirted with/dated or ended up being best friends with are literally not ticklish at all. I'm pretty sure it's either a curse or punishment from the God's. Not sure. One of my first friends I made in high school was this really cute blonde girl who ended up becoming my best friend and I still talk to her today. Had a crush on her all through high school. Countless times myself and many other people tried to tickle her all over. Bare feet, sides, stomach, underarms, etc. Nothing. Hell, I was so dedicated to seeing if she was ticklish, I made up an entire "friendship project" that involved me painting the bottoms of her bare feet with a paintbrush. Nothing. I actually tried again about a month ago. We were hanging out at her apartment and she was sprawled out across the couch bare feet right in front of me and I gently dragged a single fingernail up and down her foot and lightly scribbled the balls of her feet and under her toes. Not even a single twitch. Super depressing.

The first girl I ever slept with who I really liked and wanted to date but it never happened. She was a little ticklish around her hip bones only which was fun for a while. But the spot came and went. It was weird. The last time I met up with her a few years ago she wasn't ticklish at all. Tried everywhere. Nothing.

The last girl before my current fiancee I crushed on really hard and regret not asking to date told me she was ticklish but when I tried there was no reaction. And I'm not a bad tickler either. Tried her feet, sides, underarms, etc. Nothing. Then she was like, oh maybe I'm not that ticklish.

Luckily my fiancee is like deathly ticklish to the touch literally all over her body with her most ticklish spot being her feet. I honestly don't know if I could marry or date a not ticklish person, as silly and shallow as that sounds. It plays such a big part in my foreplay/sex life, etc. and in general for fun. I could date a not ticklish person but would feel like something is missing.

So anyway, yeah. More girls than not in my life ended up being not ticklish. I feel like I attract not ticklish people, like a curse.

Just out of curiosity did thar nonticklish cute blonde girl ever tickle you back? I just like true F/M stories, because they're somewhat rare.

Just out of curiosity did thar nonticklish cute blonde girl ever tickle you back? I just like true F/M stories, because they're somewhat rare.

I was tickled back by my best friend multiple times and also by the third girl I mentioned but not much. None of them were really into the tickling like that so they didn't go out of their way to try to tickle me

When I started dating this woman years ago, she always insisted that she wasn't ticklish. It aggravated her (younger and yes over 18) sister to no end because she was always being tickled by her (another time I got to tickle her too). Anyhow after seeing each other for a bit, I'd always poke her sides or go for the feet. One night early on in our relationship, she had her feet in my lap and I was trying to tickle her but to no avail. She kept laughing at my efforts and even said "take my socks off you'll see it's no different". I did and after awhile I triggered something because her foot started to twitch. I tickled again along her arches and she started flinching more. I asked I "what about not being ticklish" she said nope it's not working. I than held her toes back and went at her taut (sp) soles and she lost it good. I tickled her off and on for about 30 minutes until we decided that the bedroom would be more fun to take this to if you know what I mean ;) After that she was always ticklish and when I told her sister, her and I got my gf back big one night together and it was worth it. Patience as they say is a virtue.

When I started dating this woman years ago, she always insisted that she wasn't ticklish. It aggravated her (younger and yes over 18) sister to no end because she was always being tickled by her (another time I got to tickle her too). Anyhow after seeing each other for a bit, I'd always poke her sides or go for the feet. One night early on in our relationship, she had her feet in my lap and I was trying to tickle her but to no avail. She kept laughing at my efforts and even said "take my socks off you'll see it's no different". I did and after awhile I triggered something because her foot started to twitch. I tickled again along her arches and she started flinching more. I asked I "what about not being ticklish" she said nope it's not working. I than held her toes back and went at her taut (sp) soles and she lost it good. I tickled her off and on for about 30 minutes until we decided that the bedroom would be more fun to take this to if you know what I mean ;) After that she was always ticklish and when I told her sister, her and I got my gf back big one night together and it was worth it. Patience as they say is a virtue.

Did she give you an explanation for it? Was she just really good at holding it in or was it because she felt close to you and opened up?

In my teens and twenties I had a thing about tickling older women (still do, though I’m mid 40s myself now!). Two of the women I’d tickle - a friend’s mother and a work supervisor - weren’t overly ticklish, but every so often I’d find a spot on their nylon feet that made them giggle and twitch. It was the only reaction I’d get out of them before they regained composure, but it was nice to momentarily strike gold.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Did she give you an explanation for it? Was she just really good at holding it in or was it because she felt close to you and opened up?

From what I can remember, she was really good at holding it in but yes, when she did start feeling closer to me she "loosened up" a bit and let her guard down. Once I opened those flood gates, it was heaven. I was even able to get a friend of ours to tickle her as well a few times and when nails got to her feet, I can still hear that wonderful laughter today.

I was even able to get a friend of ours to tickle her as well a few times and when nails got to her feet, I can still hear that wonderful laughter today.

If you ever get the chance to tell this story. I'd love to hear it.

There is nothing more satisfying then making a girl admit she is ticklish after she told you she isn't

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back