• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Such a Waste of Time

This post is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. What a whiny, entitled, pity party. Maybe it's you, personally, that nobody wants to meet up with. If you're that desperate for a tickle session, pay for one then. There's posts all the time from professional ticklers. All this post did is make you look like a sad, angry, weirdo.

And it should be obvious that there aren't nearly as many women as men on the site, especially looking to meet up, so if you aren't getting responses from women in your specific areas, use your head and figure out why.

This post is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. What a whiny, entitled, pity party. Maybe it's you, personally, that nobody wants to meet up with. If you're that desperate for a tickle session, pay for one then. There's posts all the time from professional ticklers. All this post did is make you look like a sad, angry, weirdo.

And it should be obvious that there aren't nearly as many women as men on the site, especially looking to meet up, so if you aren't getting responses from women in your specific areas, use your head and figure out why.

Why don't you STFU and let the man have his rant?
He's not incorrect. Geezus you must be a blast at parties

Because his rant is pathetic? Just a load of "poor me, poor me" crap. Lots of people have success meeting people through this site. If he hasn't, tough shit. That's how it works. His overall attitude is just entitlement and brattiness. As if he's owed anything. "Real encouraging". Heah, that babyness will get him a session for sure.

If you are looking for absolutely no strings attached play, then your best bet is to pay for it. Not that it is impossible to find another willing person that mutually wants to engage in it for fun...it's possible. Try dating apps or websites if you are okay with the other person not specifically having a tickle fetish, but are generally kinky and will be down with that. I've been using apps and sites since 2012. I was able to meet a fair amount of people, not all of them ended up as play partners. Some were surprisingly kinky, though most are very flaky. There are two people that I still talk to, currently. One of them I am seeing actively and is surprisingly down with whatever. So my point is that you shouldn't lose hope. It may take some time. Also, one important tip is that it's probably not the best thing to drop down all of your desires immediately when talking to someone. Some people enjoy feeling like a piece of meat, many do not. So just remember to keep things human. Once again, if you have no desire for that, then you most likely will have to pay for no strings attached.

My apologies for this rant - it was out of anger at another situation. Two millennial entitled pricks (our neighbors) are calling a meeting tonight with our landlords to try to have us thrown out of our apartment because she was late getting to work on Monday because of the snow (not our job to shovel). Not a pity party and I know there are other ways to meet people out there.

It’s not hopeless. I’ve had tons of experiences. I wouldn’t depend on this website for finding play partners. Tinder, fetlife, bars, Instagram. If I can have success anyone can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any kind of negative or sad post in personals probably doesn't get people running to message or meet up.

Good luck either way tho. Maybe some nearby munches or events? Maybe FetLife is easier to navigate?

Sorry for your troubles man

Because his rant is pathetic? Just a load of "poor me, poor me" crap. Lots of people have success meeting people through this site. If he hasn't, tough shit. That's how it works. His overall attitude is just entitlement and brattiness. As if he's owed anything. "Real encouraging". Heah, that babyness will get him a session for sure.

Not as pathetic as someone who hides behind a computer screen and rips on someone venting, something tells me you feel the same way but are in denial so you deflect .

This really is such a waste of time. Honestly I've never seen anything so pathetic and I'm not one to get upset easily. People crowd this website all the time and bombard the chat room. Every once in a while when it's say a m/m or f/f looking for someone to hang out with there will be a limited number of posts - other than that there's nothing.

Guess I'm pretty bitter because in the 20 years I've had this curiosity I've never once gotten to experience it. I've had plenty of girlfriends - none of them into it. My wife isn't into it. It really does just seem like a waste of time and a waste of hope. Honestly I'm not looking to find someone to spend a lot of time with - maybe a few hours on a weekday afternoon.

I'm like at my wits end looking for jobs - medication does not help anymore. I've always had a feeling that this will but apparently I'll never know.

Prediction - I will get a number of people who read this and say NOTHING along with a number of dudes that say it's hopeless in here.

Real Encouraging.

Tim

I guess that's one way to make sure your predictions are correct.

Congratulations, I guess?

Absolutely. I'm 100% in denial. That makes perfect sense.

Hiding behind a computer screen lmao. Aren't you doing the same thing?

I just got back from a gathering in Denver. I can and will attend at least one other this year.

I married someone I met through my gatherings in California, way back when. We’re still married. We still play.

She wasn’t the first person I met through this forum.

It’s thus possible, and I dig that it’s not easy. I’ve had difficulties with Personals here too. I found attending gatherings was a great way to meet play partners. I have many friendships from them, too. Some came to our wedding. Some have invited me out, back before, and now invite us out together.

Folks are gonna say something doesn’t work for ‘em ‘cause for them, it hasn’t worked. YMMV. If personals don’t work for you here, try again and try Gatherings. Or don’t. Your choice, of course. Mi hope to me ya one day. More often than not, I dig who I meet.

I’m sorry, man. Sorrow brings meaning to life, and you sure as hell aren’t alone in feeling like this. You did mention being married, so that’s something. It might be worth it to sit down with your wife and tell her how much this actually affects you, and ask if she could consider giving it another chance.
I wish you the best of luck

For what it's worth, I married someone I met off this forum. And it didn't happen through the personals section. About 10 years ago, after many years of wanting to be more involved in the community but being too scared, I took a leap and went to NEST 2008. I had such a blast and met so many wonderful people, I soon became hyper active in the community. I hosted munches. I traveled to gatherings all over. I co-hosted a podcast. And I posted a ton on the forum, engaging with friends.

One day, my future wife instant messaged me out of the blue. She had never met anyone off the forum and decided to message me because she saw that I was well known and trusted by people on the forum, including other women. We met for a date. We started out as friends that played together, then dated, and now have been married for almost seven years.

Am I lucky this happened. Yes indeed. But you make your own luck. If you put a lot of good energy into this community and make yourself known to a lot of people, good things can happen. I wish you the best of luck.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back