• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suggestion for the moderators

blktk75

TMF Expert
Hi all, this is my favourite site, but there is one thing that I definately would change: I would add the date of the opening of a thread. When you see a thread there is the title, the thread starter but there's not the opening date. If someone posts a reply in an old thread then it will be moved on the top of the list but no one knows if it's a new or old thread; I often download old clips or stories because (my fault, I admit it :)) I can't remember all the thread I've already read. I don't know if I gave you the idea, maybe my english is not so good. Let me know if I have to be more clear :).

I know what you mean -- adding the "thread started" date under the thread title in the forum view. That feature is enabled at ocmb.org, which uses a highly customised version of the vBulletin software.

I like the idea of adding that feature here. I'm not sure if it can be done on this vB version, but Tickle Theater would be able to tell you if it's possible and/or feasible :)

Best regards,

Last edited:
That's an excellent suggestion. Hopefully TT will comment here on whether or not it's something he'd like to implement. If not I'll drop him a line later on and ask him to take a look at it. :)

Normally I look at the date of the first post. Others may click on the 'last page' link to see the last post so they won't see the date of the first post. Also you can look at the URL in the address bar on your browser. Part of it will say "t=" followed by a number. This thread is 16894. If it says "t=12", well, that was a long time ago, while "t=15000" would be rather recent. It's not actually a date but it will give a general idea when the thread was started, no matter what page you're on.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back