• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suki's maddening foot and armpit ordeal (F/F, preview #6)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here is a preview for clip #6 of Last Laugh Ansuz, starring:

Suki: 22, 5'10", size 10
Ella: 21, 5'5", size 8

I have to say, I'm quite pleased with the Ansuz series as a whole, but especially with this last scene. It's arguably among the most intense of my catalog, and Ella obviously derives great sadistic pleasure from tormenting her friend, both physically and verbally. Frankly, this team was a wonderful find for me.

"The table from the previous scene is now on its side. Suki is cuffed to the legs so that one ankle and one wrist are higher than the other. The idea was for Suki to remain on her side, but in practice she soon rolls on her back, though she still has one foot elevated. At first Ella is lying behind her, kind of wrapping herself around Suki with her leg. But after a while she sits up to work on her more efficiently. The first three minutes are spent on upper body tickling. Ella gets Suki's belly and pulls back her dressing gown to reach her armpits. She also blows a few raspberries on Suki's stomach. She then focuses on the feet, starting with the elevated one, which has a leather cuff on the big toe that she can pull back. Later she reaches down over the table's legs to reach both feet at the same time. Her toes reach back into Suki's armpits. I ask the girls how they like it so far. Ella is loving this, but Suki manages to indicate that she doesn't share her feelings. This is when things go from very bad to even worse for her. Ella says that she's sure she actually enjoys it and tells her to admit it. Suki simply exclaims "Please stop!" Ella insists, telling Suki that she'll only stop if she says that she likes it. Suki finally gives in, but it's not enough for Ella, who makes her be more specific. She asks her to say that she likes when she tickles her, and even more, where she likes being tickled. Suki can barely say it at this point, as the tickling is really, really bad, but she complies out of desperation. There's still a bit if rebellion in her, though, as while she does claim to like having her feet tickled, she answers "nowhere" when Suki asks if there's anywhere else she likes it. But that doesn't last long, and if one listens carefully Suki can be heard saying "armpits". Ella doesn't relent, though, and tells Suki to beg for more. Suki refuses to say it at first, but a few seconds later she's forced to blurt out "Gimme more!" Fortunately for her, Ella gradually stops tickling her not long after that and finally leaves her in peace. There are no hard feelings at all between the girls, it was all in good fun, and the scene ends with Ella curling up against her good friend, who's still laughing. (Language: English)"

Also available are the DVD version, as well as longer clips that that combine two or more individual clips: one for Ella as the ticklee, one for Suki as the ticklee, and one that covers the entire shoot (like the DVD). I've attached a preview for the latter (this preview has a smaller 320x240 screen size so I can upload it here).

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store.
DVDs can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling DVD storehttp://www.videos4sale.com/store/728.

If you missed the other previews in this series, you can get them here:
Last Laugh Ansuz preview 1
Last Laugh Ansuz preview 2
Last Laugh Ansuz preview 3
Last Laugh Ansuz preview 4
Last Laugh Ansuz preview 5

LOL, "say that you like it or else I'll never stop", that's so
funny. Verbal teasing adds so much to a tickle clip, at least
for me.
These two look like they had a blast tickling each other,
I think all the segments with them have looked really good.

Nice Job!

I just love Suki and her size ten feet.
Ella does a great job of teasing and tickling.

Very Nice Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

LOL, "say that you like it or else I'll never stop", that's so
funny. Verbal teasing adds so much to a tickle clip, at least
for me.
These two look like they had a blast tickling each other,
I think all the segments with them have looked really good.

Nice Job!

I really like the verbal teasing too. It's especially frustrating for the ticklee because there's no way for her to know for sure if the tickling will actually stop if she frantically declares that she enjoys being tickled or even begs for more, as Suki eventually did. She might be saying those things for nothing. After all, if she says she likes it and wants more, why would the tickler stop? But at the same time, the ticklee gets so desperate that she'll say anything in the hope that her tormentor will take pity on her, even if she's really just encouraging the tickler to continue. It can work even if the tickler isn't actually saying that she'll stop if she hears the words, the ticklee pretty much grasping at straws. It's kinda mean I guess, but, I don't know, I just find it very amusing. If the girls are good friends, have fun doing the shoot (as was obviously the case with Ella and Suki), and the tickler fully accepts that the tables may be turned later on, I'd say it's ok.

I like this kind of teasing so much that I aked a few ticklers to do similar stuff during later shoots (yet to be released). Unfortunately, my personal favorite scene is in French, so many people won't be able to understand what's being said, which is a real shame. But I think people will still be able to feel the ticklee's desperation. The tickler has her saying all sorts of neat things, having her repeat them and be as specific as possible, things like "Ok! Yes! I love it when you lick my toes!" or "Please tickle my feet with your tongue!" It was an awesome shoot.

I really like the verbal teasing too. It's especially frustrating for the ticklee because there's no way for her to know for sure if the tickling will actually stop if she frantically declares that she enjoys being tickled or even begs for more, as Suki eventually did. She might be saying those things for nothing. After all, if she says she likes it and wants more, why would the tickler stop? But at the same time, the ticklee gets so desperate that she'll say anything in the hope that her tormentor will take pity on her, even if she's really just encouraging the tickler to continue. It can work even if the tickler isn't actually saying that she'll stop if she hears the words, the ticklee pretty much grasping at straws. It's kinda mean I guess, but, I don't know, I just find it very amusing. If the girls are good friends, have fun doing the shoot (as was obviously the case with Ella and Suki), and the tickler fully accepts that the tables may be turned later on, I'd say it's ok.

Exactly, that's what makes it so fun and enjoyable. Logic says the
tickler is going to stop, but in that moment of tickled hysterics for
the ticklee, logic and reason probably go out the window.:D The
ticklee thought process probably goes through what you've stated
above. That really must be frustrating, for the tickled at least.

I also think it ups the ante, so to speak, when the verbal teaser/tickler is
in line to receive some revenge tickling. Shows she's a brave one. :)

That future release does sound interesting, too bad I don't speak french,
but it will probably still be fun to watch. I can always tell that there is
a fun verbal exchange going on in your tickling videos, even when it's
not in english.

I like this kind of teasing so much that I aked a few ticklers to do similar stuff during later shoots (yet to be released). Unfortunately, my personal favorite scene is in French, so many people won't be able to understand what's being said, which is a real shame. But I think people will still be able to feel the ticklee's desperation. The tickler has her saying all sorts of neat things, having her repeat them and be as specific as possible, things like "Ok! Yes! I love it when you lick my toes!" or "Please tickle my feet with your tongue!" It was an awesome shoot.

Have you ever thought about adding subtitles to your French videos? Just so we "Yankees" know what they're saying :) Just a thought. You do great work. And I appreciate that you've kept your work "mainstream" so to speak (no nudity, sex, and the like).

Have you ever thought about adding subtitles to your French videos? Just so we "Yankees" know what they're saying

It would certainly be nice for everyone to understand what the girls are saying. Unfortunately, adding subtitles would take too much time, making the production process even longer and more tedious for me. It also think subtitles would be intrusive and distracting. Not to mention that the actual translation job would be kinda tricky. There are things that simply cannot be translated, expressions that only make sense or are only funny in the original language/dialect. And, to tell the truth, there are times when even I don't understand what the girls are saying. So I'm afraid that the best I can do is describe the action and translate a few sentences in the videos' descriptions as best as I can. Sorry.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back