• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer beach fun m/f mf/f ff/m

prankstersnlove

TMF Novice
This summer I finally got to try one of my all time favorite tickling situations, buried beach tickling. The summer started off with my fiancé and I talking about visiting the beach more often this year. I had lost some weight and was feeling more confident exposing my upper body around friends. For my birthday we planned a beach picnic/trip. Unfortunately, the day turned out rather cold and no one really took off their shirts. I accepted this as I was just happy to see the bare feet. there was four of us that day, my fiancé A, her good friend D and C who I've previously mentioned in other stories. D and I have a odd relationship, one day were good friends and other days were bitter enemies, which led to a lot of pent up tension between us. D is a very ticklish girl, with hot spots on her feet and sides but her money spot is her neck. I rarely get chances to strike a D even though of all our friends she is the one who most consistently does not wear shoes around me. After eating our lunch we decided to dig a big hole, one of my favorite beach activities even without the possibility of tickling. No one was going to lie in the hole today, however we started taking pictures of us in the hole which was big enough to fit all four of us. One of the pictures my fiancé said to make a silly face and I saw this as an opportunity to take a quick shot at D. A took three pictures, each with my hand slowly keeping closer to D's bare foot as she was next to me. The final picture in the group had my fingers spidering across her sole with a clear ticklish reaction on my face. When I tickled her she jumped forward putting her feet out of my reach and in a joking manor told me that wasn't funny, referencing the style of the picture.

Figuring that was it for the day I didn't notice A looking at me and then D's feet. After everyone left she told me she would have helped me pin her legs and tickle her feet for an extended time. Needless to say that left me a little more then turned on and we retired to the bed room for some fun. I kept thinking how it was a wasted chance. Everything was set up perfect. She was bare foot, laying on were stomach with a towel over her head to block the wind essentially blindfolding herself. She also had tired legs due to how she helped dig the hole and her mood was receptive to being playful. Later that night A and I learned that we would be getting a better chance later that summer with C when she texted us that she thought it be fun to be buried in the sand.

Not soon enough, towards the end of the summer our next beach trip was scheduled and A and I knew that we would be burring C. C always down for fun helped dig her torture pit and laid down in it. As this was a first for all of us we made some rookie mistakes in the burring, like loose dry sand and burring her including her hyper sensitive size 8 feet. C accidentally sealed her own fate when see mentioned half buried this would be a terrible time to be tickled as she was pretty well trapped. To ensure her tickle torture I sat around where her knees were buried when A and I began to start digging for her feet. I couldn't see her face but I could hear here oh no's from behind me as we started to unearth her toes. We fully uncovered her feet and each took a sole. C's playful oh no's began to be separated with giggling laughing and squeaking. After two minutes I decided that C had too much wiggle room so I grabbed her toes slightly holding them back so that the balls of her feet became exposed and her wiggling became nearly impossible. A started to torment both immobile defenseless soles four about 4 minutes before we decided to let her up. C said it was fun but she wanted me to get buried next. As an honorable prankster and one of us I gladly took a turn in the sand. The two girls were all too happy to get a chance to tickle my feet when I couldn't move. A was relentless truly enjoying all the pay back. Tickling isn't a turn on for her but she indulges my fetish almost every night. I always do my best to repay her with things she likes but that day she just sat back and had fun. She positioned herself over my legs like I did to C and stayed there for about to minutes. C who often becomes my tickle victim took some shots but is far from becoming a talented tickler. After they had their revenge C and I walked to the ocean to wash off the sand. When we returned to the towel A was facing away from the water so I surprised her by attacking her bare feet for two minutes. We relaxed for the rest of the day. Later C said it was fun and she would do it again.

Thank you for reading and I wish you all the best with your tickling adventures-J

Last edited:
Cool stories, would be cool if you posted some of those pictures you mentioned!

Unfortunately no to the pictures. My fiancé lets me take a lot of liberties with tickling but that would cross her line.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back