• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer Job Assignment in Maryland/DC area -

jetergirl5

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone,

I may be working in MD/DC area in the Summer 2015. Would love to know who is around to meet up as friends and perhaps play if the chemistry is right. Im preferably looking for Male LERs to play with but Im open to play with both a Male and a female too. ALso open to meet all for friendship and talk over a drink/coffee.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey my girlfriend and I are in Maryland. Let us know when you in the area. Have you ever been double teamed before? Lol.

Why oh why isn't your job in Las Vegas? &#55357;&#56836;

Thanks for all the PMs! It would be nice to make friends when Im down there so I appreciate it! :)

@Ticklishstud7: Hey Will it would be great to finally meet you after all this time! :)

I guess i do have to pay my gambling debt don't I ?

message me on fetlife! we can discuss the terms! lol

Wow! Just want to thank everyone who has responded both on this thread or thru an PM. Im looking forward to meeting you all! Looks like the Summer of 2015 in MD is shaping up to be really fun! :)

Hello Everyone, Im bumping this ad because it looks like I will be staying in the Lithicum, MD area (going between Lithicum and Silver Spring areas)
I will have my own place so I think I can host if I decide that Im comfortable to play with some. Ive been talking to a decent amount of people and I appreciate all the messages. The plan is to be down there to start my assignment at the end of June. Therefore I would really like to continue to talk to people before meeting. :)

You can also email me at [email protected]. I would appreciate pictures as well and I will reciprocate! Thanks Much!

Dear lady, if you are ever going to be anywhere near the lakes region of NH, please keep me in mind....

I live in the Kensington area of Maryland, near Rockville, Wheaton, Bethesda, and DC. Is that good?

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back