• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sunspot in :The Fall of the Mutants M/M */M slight F

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
Roberto struggled in the ropes as the men talked to each other. The rag they'd stuffed between his lips tasted awful the chair that he'd been placed in creaked with each movement. He was kicking up quite the racket just with that until one of them finally had enough. Turning to face Da Costa he gave the captive a full view of the patch on his jacket, an eagle with the letters FoH over it. The man in the beret followed the gagged twunk's eyes and sneered.

"Yeah, mutie. See it? That stands for Friend's of Humanity, you freak. TRUE friends! The kind that aren't afraid to scoop you genejokes up off the street or out of that freak school whenever they let their guard down. Normally we'd just slit your damn throats and toss you down into the sewers for your own kind to eat."

Despite the man's size there was always a bigger fish and the man who came up behind the loudmouth fit that bill perfectly. Towering over him, his great big bushy beard cascaded down over his potbelly which jiggled as he slapped the other racist across the back of the head.

"This ain't a charity though, the friends need money! There's one fellow who's interested in collecting you freaks for god knows what. Or at least the ones who fit a certain criteria. Now are you gonna test the mutie or what?"

"Awwwh why do I gotta do it? I just washed my hands after the sparkler one!"

"Tch, pathetic! Where are they finding you new recruits, yoga studios?! Move!"

The fat man shoved the other out of the way as he dropped to one knee in front of Roberto. Taking him by the ankle, roughly he stopped to sneer up at the way the dark-skinned man's face wrinkled in confusion.

"Ha, they never see this coming," he said as he ripped off the heir's sneaker and exposed the ankle-socked foot. Bobby's eyes went wide as the man's stubby fingers dug into the sole of his foot through the thin cotton and he tried to pull away while squealing.

"Alright, so he checks the first two boxes," the man said before Roberto tried to kick him in the face with the foot. It was stopped easily though, and the man simply plucked off the sock. "Fighter too, be fun to see him broken later."

"Ghhhhrmmm! Hnmng prrmmmrt!"

"See him later? You know where they go?"

"Oh yeah, buyer lets us see that gold one and the old one for a charge. It's a good time to use and abuse them, hehe." As he said this the fat man took a fistful of his own bristly beard and dragged it over Roberto's foot making the mutant cackle into the filthy rag.

"Aren't you married?"

"Not cheating if it's not with a human. Mind your own business all the same rookie. Yeah, he'll more than do. Get him with the ether and let's pack up. Heard the X-Men are in the area."

A rag was shoved over Roberto's mouth and despite his best efforts to not inhale that fat bastard pinched at his toes enough to make him take a big whiff and lose consciousness.

He had no idea how long he was unconscious, but it was sunlight in his eyes that woke him so at least the rest of the night. Roberto Da Costa was groggy as he looked around and had not expected those "Friends" to put him in what looked to be an old-style colonial bedroom. His clothes being gone was about what he expected though after that fat freak had revealed himself to be so disgusting. There were two other young men in the bedroom with him though, but neither seemed as lost as he was. The taller one weakly waved at him, but the shorter one simply held a finger to his lips and gestured for Bobby to be quiet. Well, "lips" was assumed as Roberto could see nothing of either blond boys face below the eyes thanks to the black cloth, sanitary masks they wore obscuring their noses and mouths.

No other clothes hung on either of them besides those masks, so Roberto's eyes had to dart away from their cocks simply hanging out between their legs. Placing his hand to his head with the intent of simply rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Roberto felt the cloth along the side of his head. Both of the blondes gestured for him to stop as Roberto brought the other hand up to start pulling at the matching mask on his own face that had been placed there without his consent.

"Stop pulling at it! Your gonna set the darn thing off," the taller boy hissed as the shorter looked to the door. All three could hear footsteps coming and that just inspired Roberto to pull harder at the mask. If he'd been in a more observant state, he could feel the lock at the back of the mask or seen the small canisters put into the sides of either Sam or Doug's own masks. Roberto da Costa had always been a hothead though and he was certain he could just rip the mask off before breaking his way out of here. The loud beep from behind his head made him pause but the unmistakable sound of a spray of gas that followed had him panicking again. The gas was sprayed inside his mask however and so Roberto got a big mouth and noseful of it with no chance of evading. Instantly he felt lightheaded as the strength seemed to drain from his body. Just as the door opened, he fell back on the bed, no longer having enough strength to sit up on his own even.

An old man in an immaculately tailored suit entered and looked at him with a smug expression behind his coiffed mustache of gray. Looking at the other two for a second, all it took was a raised eyebrow for both to get to their knees on the floor in an almost kneel. Raising a finger they both said, "Good morning grandfather" in unison causing him to nod approvingly as he walked past them both. Once he did so the two brought their heads down until they were pressed to the carpeted bedroom floor.

"My obedient little mutants, why is the new boy kicking up such a fuss? You do know that it's your job to teach the new ones of your kind how to live with real people don't you?"

The man sat upon the bed next to the helpless Roberto and blocked his view of the other two. Soon the Brazilian could hear faint giggles from the two but had no way of seeing how the old man was using the big toe of his foot to drag along their upturned soles as they knelt there for him.

"Ahh, sir I was tryin' but he just started right away at it and EHEHE-HEY! DAAHAHWN'T"

The explanatory drawl was cut off by the man bending down, when he straightened back up, he had in his hands one big silly foot that his fingers danced all over. The length of the leg that it was attached to told Roberto that it belonged to the taller of the boys and told him that he was the southerner who'd been speaking.

"Guthrie, that sounds like an excuse, and you know your grandfather doesn't like those at all, don't you? Honestly, monkeys might be easier to train than you mutant filth, but you're lucky that your bodies are just so pleasing to tease. Ramsey? You'll be getting yours next, place your foot on the bed for when I'm ready for you."

"Wha?! B-But sir, I didn't say anything-"

"I have told you in the past that your simply so cute, that I will be teasing and punishing you with no explanation. Your questioning that has earned you extra, now would you like more?"

"N-No, grandfather..."

The old man's fingers dug deeper into the moist arch of the Guthrie boy as his foot played up and down the Ramsey one sole. Finally, buried his face in the captive foot's sole and let his mustache bring the mutant to a frenzy.

"GAHAHAHA, STAHAHP! STAHAHAP! I CAHAHAHN'T DAAHRN TAKE IT!"

The old man pulled his face out and stopped to take a big whiff of the long sole before letting it go.

"Excellent, I expect to see you both in the dining room later for Feather Friday then."

There was just the sound of whimpers from both boys as their captor turned to the naked and helpless Roberto now. Taking one of his feet into his lap, he started idly counting the wrinkles on the light skin of the sole and enjoying how each one he plucked at would ruin that defiant expression the boy had. The stare of defiance interrupted by a smile was so delicious he had to save it.

"Hold still now," he said as Roberto got another faceful of some kind of gas from his mask. The old man pulled out a phone and pointed it at the helpless captive's face before twanging one little wrinkle on his light-skinned sole as if he was playing a guitar string.

"Keheh, stahap! D-Dammit, fuck you," Roberto squealed before the flash of the phone left him seeing spots. He heard the tell-tale beep of the mask again, but this heard time heard the two blondes grunt as they got it.

"I did say it's Feather Friday boys, so that'll keep those dirty mutant nice and hard. They'd better still be attention later when I scrub them."

The two groaned in response as he turned back to Roberto, bringing the young adult's foot to his face.

"Where are my manners, my name is Zebekiah Trask but your never to say that name. No, from now on you'll call me your grandfather boy and my first name will be Yes. Is that clear?"

Roberto was red in the face and gasping as something in the last dose of gas had skin ablaze with sensitivity. Just the hot air braking on his from the man's words as he spoke had the mutant 22-year old almost as ablaze as if he could activate his powers.

"Needless to say, that pretty mask of yours nullifies those disgusting gifts of you mutants. Go ahead, thank me for that."

" Monte de merda, Vai p’à puta que te pariu" was what Da Costa hissed back instead making the pervert wrinkle his nose in disgust.

"Such nasty words, but I know there's a sweet almost human boy in there."

Trask opened his mouth wide and plopped it right over the middle one of Roberto's toes nestling his bushy mustache in to tease the other two.

"Ssssss, fu-fuhuhuhking grohoss!" was Roberto's response before he broke down into maddened laughter at feeling Trask's tongue painting the underside of the captive digit. Trask's mustache fluffed away at the other two while the man suckled and slurped on the toe despite Roberto's protests.

"Keeehehehehdahahammit! Your fuhuhucking disuhuhSTAHP! NAHAHAT THAHAT!"

The bastard had taken his mouth off the toe for but a single second, but only to open wider for more. Soon three of the wiggly, wormy and definitely suckable toes were in the man's mouth, helpless as he grazed his teeth over them and shook his head to let his damnable stache paint the other two. To add to it, the man's thumbs pressed up into the arch of Roberto's foot and, staying together pressed into the skin to rub away at it. They would switch from an almost comforting rub to using their nails there to tickle so suddenly that the Da Costa boy's head was swimming trying to keep up. The old bastard stopped suddenly and switched to massaging the foot as he spoke.

"Thank me, genefreak. Or I can make it worse."

"Nnnhhh...why-why are you doing this...nnnnh... I wanna go home..."

Zebekiah leaned in and cupped Roberto's face in one hand, roughly squeezing his cheeks together.

"Stupid freak, you are home. This is where you belong now and it's the best you can hope for. Now, thank me for it or else."

Roberto heard another beep and this time it was from his own mask. Coughing as he inhaled the short burst of gas, his new "Grandfather" snapped his fingers and the other two stood up.

"Boys, come and sit on the bed. We're going to get a jump on Feather Friday for your rebellious new sibling.

The two sat down on the bed and it was Guthrie who hissed as his ankle was seized. The gas that had gone up Roberto's nose had his skin ablaze and had made his cock stiffen, despite the weakness in his limbs he still managed a full body shudder as Trask forced the tall boy's foot to Roberto's cock.

"Do the same!" He roared making Ramsey jump before bringing his own foot up. "Press against it, make him feel welcome" Zebekiah sneered as both of the other mutants did as ordered. Roberto's eyes went wide as soon his hot cock was enveloped in a soft and clammy sandwich thanks to the other two boys' feet. The taller boy, Guthrie? The sole of his long sole was slightly leathery feeling still as if it had a long life of hard work behind it, but Roberto knew the feeling of it now and recognized the feeling of a pedicured and pumiced sole even if it hadn't been able to soften the silly flipper up completely. The shorter one, Ramsey's sole was cold to the touch as if this had been someone who didn't come outside a lot before he'd been snatched to this place for his soft and small soles to get the same vigorous softening that the other had. The contrast in the feeling left Roberto breathless which meant he could only noiselessly mouth the word "no" over and over as Trask rummaged in the chest pocket of his suit and produced a single bright red feather.

The Guthrie boy looked away from it in shame while the Ramsey one instead looked at it in unmistakable horror. Zebekiah pressed down on both feet until the head of the Roberto's brown cock poked out from between both pale feet. The evil man brought the feather down and lightly traced its tip over the head of it, enjoying the way it made his captive writhe.

"St-Stahap! Sssssstop! Snnnn...eeee..."

"Thank me then. Your poor old Grandfather gives you a home better than any filthy mutant deserves, and you can't even thank him? You recognize my last name, don't you? My son Bolivar made machines to turn your kind into dust but instead I thought they could serve a better purpose. It's why I made that wonderful mask you're wearing and why I'm making sure your life right now is filled with smiles Da Costa-no, let's call you Bobby."

He flitted the feather all over "Bobby's" cock and enjoyed the way it made him arch his back. Darting a hand in there, he began teasing and tickling the boys shoulder blade with his other hand.

"I could have found some elaborate torture to turn you mutants to puddles of goop but instead I decided to take the pleasing ones of you and housebreak them. Now go ahead Bobby, thank me. Thank your caring grandfather."

The feather turned so that now the flat end was atop Roberto's cock and the psycho ran it over it as if he was spreading butter. This didn't really do anything to Da Costa, but it wasn't supposed to. Instead, it made his other boys giggle as the fluffy feather teased the sides of their soles. From behind his mask, Roberto caught a glimpse of the pitying eyes of the taller one and looked away to the fearful eyes of the smaller one.

"Nnnnh...g-go...fuck yourself Monte de merda pervert...aahhhhnn!"

The other two boys fidgeting because of the feather was stimulating the Brazilian Heir's member in a way that he couldn't ignore. The pre from it was bubbling up and-

"don't cum, he'll make it so much worse if you do."

Roberto's head perked up at the whispered words and he looked to the taller boy with the longish hair who nodded down to him. He wasn't sure how this pervert could possibly make it worse but-

"Guthrie? I heard that, backstabbing your caring grandfather like that? It's fine, I won't punish you in front of the new boy though. That's what my pretty birdy is for."

The taller boy's eyes went wide before he looked away, clearly affected by the words. He and the other one pulled their feet away so that "Grandfather" could lay next to him. He pulled the weak mutant into his arms and creeped a finger down to tease right at the base of his needy shaft.

"Aren't I a wonderful grandfather? So kind to you, despite how nasty you are to me and how little your kind deserve."

The man's finger traced the veins in Roberto's cock now as he dared the mutant to cum.

"Go on, say thank you Grandfather."

"....nnnn...fuck you...n-noHEY!"

Not even letting the rebellion be said the man sat up and flipped Roberto over onto his belly. He heard another beep, and another shot of foul-smelling gas went down his throat, leaving him weak still. This let the old man grab that ankle of his and bent the dark-skinned leg up until he had that delicious sole in front of him. He raked his fingers all over it, with no teasing anymore.

"Say it."

"EeeeeeaYAHAHAHA!!"

"SAY IT!," he yelled as his fingers dug deep into the canyons of the toes.

"BAHAHAHA, NOHOHOO!"

"SAY IT, MUTIE", he yelled as he bent the toes back roughly and dug into the top of Roberto's sole. The noises he got out of him weren't quite the words he wanted but a strand of Trask's hair fell into his eyes and brought him out of his rage. He looked back at Da Costa, the his dark skin almost sparkling with little drops of sweat. For a second he was struck by how it looked as if he had the nights sky all to himself here.

"Ahem well, so be it. Your poor old Grandfather does so much for you mutants, even changing Bolivar's silly machines to be a little less murder-y. But no thanks for him? Very well then. I know who to take it out on. Boys? Sam and Doug? Pay close attention to your rebellious new brother.l, Bobby."

Trask brought Roberto's foot to his face and stuck out his tongue. He brought it forward and pressed it to the heel before bringing it up the length of the foot with a moan. It came back down and swirled around in the arch as Sunsp-Bobby screamed into the mouthful of his mask that he'd chomped between his teeth to deny Trask the pleasure of his moans. Even without them though, "Grandfather" took big and loving slurp after slurp of his sole until he had him shaking and hot. After that was done, he turned back and took a fistful of Roberto's curly hair and used it to pull him up.

"Decision time, Bobby."

"...'s not...my n-name..."

"Oh please, you stupid Genetrash reject your names all the time. Now you'll be what I call you. Now pick one of your brothers. Who's getting punished? Sam? Who's big silly flippers just couldn't mind their own buisness? Or Dougie? Who's just too cute to ever avoid punishment."

The smaller of the two blondes hung his head at that statement while the taller looked away and retched at what he'd done. Roberto thought for a moment and while he didn't know what Sam had saved him from, it had been something. Without thinking of much more than how much he wanted "Grandfather" to stop tickling his chin he hissed out Doug.

"Good choice. You and Sam can get better aquainted and if either of you have let those down when its Feather time all three of you will be spending the night in the kennels."

Trask stood up over the shaking Ramsey and traced his fingers up the mutants spine.

"Move, we're going to laze in bed together boy. Maybe some screen time too afterwards."

Roberto watched the boys eyes go big out of the corner of his own. Doug stood up and hung his head, turning to leave the room after the choice had been made and Trask followed along behind him never stopping the rhythmic squeezing of the man's ass as he led him out by it.

Roberto lay there on his stomach, wheezing into the mask for what felt like an eternity before finally, Sam spoke.

"Th-Thanks for picking me over him...reckon it doesn't change much in the end but it's always nice when I've a minute where I'm not getting groped, giggled or plum humiliated by him..."

Roberto finally was able to start to move, the various gases he'd inhaled's effects beginning to wear off. He rolled onto his back and looked up the tall boy next to him quickly, so as not to let his eyes linger on that blonde-fluffed cock of his.

The other boy saw the speed of his eyes despite the mask and sighed.

"Your shy huh? He's gonna take advantage of that..."

"Your a mutant too? And the other boy? Caralho why have you not just overpowered him? He's an old man!"

"The masks mute our powers and he's got others in this mansion of his too. Even got his own loyal mutant jumping around in the woods, or at least loyal-ish...dunno what he's done to him. Even then make a step he don't like and the mask gasses you."

"It must run out eventually!"

"He refills it every once and a while, probably when he puts us in the kennels."

"Kennels?! Like for dogs?! You can't be serious-"

"Yeah, kneeling ones. He's got his pet mutant for that one. Makes us climb in and get on our knees. There's holes in the door for your ankles in the back and another one for your neck in the front. Like being in a box almost but with your bits poking out. That's the only time he'll take the mask off you cause the box stops your powers I reckon. He'll sit on the box and either tease you or play with your feet while you're in there."

"Well then we can run! He-"

"He'll find something to keep you here. Doug's pretty much putty to him at this point thanks to the screentime but for me he's got my little brother, Jay."

The two heard a ring and looked up to see a bell on the wall, tinkling away. The other boy sighed and stood up, offering Roberto a hand.

"The names Sam, Sam Guthrie and the other fella's Doug Ramsey. That there means he wants us to join him in the living room."

Roberto slapped the hand away as he stood and eyed the window, it was only a story drop and he could more than likely go much faster than the man in the open field. There was a bit of woods there but he wasn't scared of running through that, naked as he was if the other option was being some old racist's hot fudge sundae.

"You'll regret it, Jay tried that and well-just come on, your gonna see."

Roberto scoffed behind the mask but got to his feet, one still slick with Trask's saliva, made him wince when he placed it on the carpet. He followed along behind Sam, hesitantly though and once in the hallway started to notice just how lavishly the mansion was decorated. Going through a hallway he saw pictures hung on the wall of Trask with his prey. One, was of Sam with the tall boy gasping in Trask's arms as his grandfather smirked at him.

"..th-that there's his trophy wall. You can't see it in the picture but he's got a vibe bead strapped to my foot in that pic. It was a solid half hour of him flicking it and off and dang on to get an expression he liked for the camera."

They kept going and Roberto declined to ask as he saw Sam's ear's burning. He did notice that the picture of Doug had him upside down but overwhelmed expression on his face as well as the flecks of white made him not want to comment. There were two more pictures of men he hadn't seen though that intrigued him. One, with neck length red hair was gasping as that same red feather from earlier was teasing beneath his nose while Zebediah kissed him on the cheek. The other had pink hair and looked far from happy as there was a foot atop the side of his head, pressing him into what looked to be grass.

"That second one was Quentin. He done tried to run but got caught, Trask sold him to one of his buddies for it. You don't want that."

"BWAHAHA, NO! GRANDFAAHAHATHER! NAHAHT THE BELLY! NAHAHT THE BELLY! BAHAHA!"

"Yes, yes, yes the belly! Why when you've got it spread out like that what else can I do? Tickle, tickle Dougie boy! Grandfather's got your belly!"

Roberto and Sam entered the living room to see Trask seated on a massive couch before an even larger television. Stretched out over his lap was Doug, who's stomach was atop Trask's knees and being idly scratched at by him as he watched the news on televison. Roberto went pale at the sight of the giant robots known as Sentinels that he'd feared most of his life landing en masse in a city and wading in.

"Boys your just in time! Look! Its out of Genosha! Come on and put your feet up for your Grandfather."

Sam hung his head but obeyed, coming over and taking a seat on the couch by Doug's feet. "Grandfather" patted his lapdogs thighs and Sam obliged, bringing his size 13's up and placing them there just by Doug's fluffy blonde balls.

"Roberto? Are you coming? Or do you need a little gas there?"

Roberto had been stopped at the sight of the most prominent fixture in the living room. Right by the dining room table was what could only be described as a giant sized bird-cage suspended from the ceiling. Sat inside it, rather humiliatingly was the redhead he'd seen in the picture earlier. Clad the only in the same restraint mask as Roberto and the others, he was sat upon a perch as if he was parakeet that belonged to Trask. He was hunched over by the way his hands and feet protruded from slots in the bottom of the cage but his most prominent feature was the man's giant feathery, red wings that seemed to be where Trask got his tools. Beneath him was a stand that held several different kinds of feathers that all stuck straight up at him. His palms and soles felt their tips as his slowly cage rotated slowly thanks to the involuntary beating of his wings from the tickles and the zipties over his big toes and thumbs kept them unable to scrunch to avoid them.

"Looking at my Blue-Jay over there?," called the pervert as Roberto winced in sympathy for his fellow mutant. "He's on timeout for an escape attempt last month, just a few more weeks in your cage Jay and you'll get out! In the meantime keep shedding those pretty feathers for me, We need some new ones for those sexy tootsies of yours and your brothers."

Roberto heard the beep and a canister of some foul smelling gas made him retch as the mask released it on him. "Just a warning but we can make it so much worse, Bobby. Now come over here and lay down, give your Grandfather those tootsies too."

Roberto was burning with frustration and embarrassment as he did as instructed, barely noticing the lightheadedness from that last dose of gas. Soon enough he was on his back on the couch just as ordered with his feet up on Grandfather's lap. The old bastard leaned in and whispered to Doug who flushed but nodded at the directions. Soon he was sitting on Trask's knee and redder than he thought he could ever be as Trask put both Roberto and Sam's soles on his lap.

"Aha, so earlier Bobby. You chose Dougie here for some private time with me. So now, Doug's gonna help me decide which of you boys is going with me and Jay for Feather Friday. Since you're new, I'll explain for your benefit. I've a pair of chairs in my bedroom that can keep a poor mutie nice and still, helpless even. Those achey cocks of yours that I've told you not to touch all day?"

Roberto's eyes glanced down to see that member that had just been mentioned had gen'd up a nice little sheen of pre at just being mentioned...or maybe it was the sight of Sam's tall feet and how close they were to his own. The Da Costa heir had an average pair of 11's but that Guthrie must have been slapping around with an awkward pair of 13's that dwarfed his...he'd never been into feet before but the idea of them on his face was-

"No, daydreaming now, tickle tickle~" Trask said as he swiped a finger beneath Roberto's sexy toes. He tried to curl them but the bastard had pulled one foot of his and Sam's together to hook their big toes and bend them so as to stop that.

"Two of you in those chairs, so deliciously helpless as I play my favorite feather from the Warrington boy along in that special spot men have that I call the ginch. That nice little canyon between your balls and ass is where I'll tease it until one of you just can't anymore and cums your stupid genefreak brains out for me."

With that, Zebekiah user his other hand to seize Doug's cock soon both Sam and Roberto were writhing as he used it like the world's warmest pen to start scribbling all over their captive soles. He grinned down at how with just one hand he had all three mutants gasping and writhing. He laughed loudly when Roberto tried to sit up and stop him only to grunt as his mask beeped and gave him a big snootful of gas again. He fell back and groaned as the aphrodisiac made his skin feel hotter still and Trask was able to drink in delicious sight of all that helpless dark skin on him. Turning the other way though, Sam's defiance was cute too. The taller of them was stubbornly clutching his cock and trying to prevent the cum while curling into a ball. Trask wanted to even things out though and so started scooping the head of Doug's cock under his long toes.

"The one who cum's is the loser and will spend the night in the kennel's under Morty's care. The winner's spending the night in his Grandfather's bed where I can help him with that aching part personally~"

Doug squealed like an animal as Trask changed tactics and let the cock go. Instead taking the weakest of them's balls by the handful and using them like a fluffy rag all over Guthrie's heel. It was hard to say which one Trask liked more, Sam's giggles or Doug's lusty moans but both disappeared from his mind when he turned it to Roberto.

"raahaios me foohodam, stahahp! Geeheht away you damn-"

The beep sounded and a good snootful of another poorly explained gas sent the fiery hero's head spinning. Trask pulled his big toe forward and forced Roberto's toes into the fluffy blonde pubes of his "Grandfather's" favorite tickle toy the hairs teasing in between each of the cute little caramel toes. Soon, Trask abandoned that and it was Doug's cock back in his arch the pre it was spreading allowing it to slide nicely on the skin.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle boys~ It's Doug's turn to pick! Whoever he shoots on is the one going on to Feather Friday with my Jay over there! Will it be my new fiery footslut, Bobby? Coochie, coochie~"

"Foda-se, it tihickles soho much! Ahnnn, I can't thihihnk!

"Or is Jay gonna have some time with his beanpole brother hmm? Tickle, tickle Sammy! Gotcher toes~"

"Behehehe! Gehehet outta there! Stahahp! Stahahp! Stahahy away from Jahahay!"

Trask pulled both feet close and was running Doug's cock beneath their lined up toes when the blonde linguist finally grunted.

"Unnnh! Awwaa! Unnnnnrgghh, gauhhhh... ahnn...I'm s-sorry..."

Both tensed up at the sound but it was Sam who felt the sticky and hot cum, trailing down his soles. The taller boy grimaced as "Grandfather" ran his hands over his sole to really rub the sticky mush all over it before giving his big toe a cheeky wiggle.

"Haha, brotherly love. Sammy? You'll be coming with me and Dear Dougie and Bashful Bobby can have the afternoon to themselves. You two have fun but be in bed by sunset. Or don't, Morty gets the house at night and he does so love to spend time with you boys. I'm sure he'd love to meet your precious feet Bobby."

Roberto tried to bury his face in the sofa to not look at Trask's leering face but that just left him helpless when the old bastard slapped him right on his pretty brown ass. He took a handful of the cheek and started using a pair of fingers to tease it as "Bobby" cackled into the sofa.

"Can't wait to giggle this right here, soooo good later. I recorded something real nice off the news for you boys too so have fun watching that!"

Trask's hand wandered down to the tv remote which happened to be right there by Da Costa's upturned sole. He just couldn't help himself and made a show of grabbing the ankle before lifting it up to punch a bunch of imaginary buttons on the lighter skin of the sole.

"BWAAHAA, Filho da mãe you wohohom! Stahahap!"

"Oh drat, you know your grandfather's the silliest thing with technology like this. It's your own fault really, genetrash. Having such abusable soles~"

He got the real remote and flipped the tv on as Roberto tried again to hide his burning embarrassment in a pillow.

"Enjoy the show boys! Oh, Jaaaaay! Let me see those paws of yours!"

Trask moved faster than any of them expected to sweep over to the other Guthrie. He lowered the feather display and ran his still sticky hands all over the redhead's hanging size 11's and even ran them in between his helpless fingers. When he was done, Doug's cum was dripping from the caged angel and he smiled at the sight.

"Oh dear, let Grandfather get that off for you," he said as he dropped to his knee's and began lapping his tongue in the mutants high arch and forcing it between each of his delicate fingers and toes. "I'll just suck each of these clean for you, like a responsible pet owner should."

Jay caught his brothers eyes with a pleading look from behind his mask but Sam had to look away, powerless to help his younger sibling as he was. That did nothing though to mask the loud slurps and smacks Trask was making with those feet though or the giggles from behind Jay's gag as his heels got poked and prodded.

Doug and Roberto though couldn't look away from the television, what had began as what seemed to be a drab news report from Trish Tillby had been interrupted by a special live report of the Trask Industries new-model Sentinels landing on the Mutant nation of Genosha. In seconds the happy streets had been filled with the sight of combat as the mutant citizens tried to defend themselves from the machines.

A tattooed hunk of a man with a wild mohawk slashed away with his bone-claws at the tendrils that seized him. A young blonde with a massive sword hopped from disc to disc she made trying to avoid the grasping hands of the machines. An army of identical men used their numbers to topple a sentinel on screen even, but all ended the same. Using gas, bolas and even various other kinds of built-in tricks the mutants were restrained by the Sentinels and picked up to be stored in the machines' chests.

"Thanks to special dispensation from the Trask family and the UN, this network has been given special permissions and insights on the inner workings of these new model Sentinel's! Let's show you their inner workings now!" the anchor said as the screen changed to a P.O.V. shot of one of the machines.

The giant machines attention was focused on a lithe speedster with white hair, that looked to be around Roberto and the other's age and who was alternating between trying to help non-combatants flee and laying ineffective punches on the Sentinel when it tried to grab him. Finally, a blinding flash from a panel built onto one of the robot's arms stunned the Mutant and allowed the machines tendrils to snag him. He struggled and fought but they lowered him to into its chest hatch where the view changed to show what almost looked to be a cockpit.

The Mutant was lowered in and clamped into the seat before being sealed into the chair from neck to ankle by what seemed to be a vacuum sealed sleep-sack. Mechanical hands ripped his boots and socks off while a helmet was placed on his head. Pictures within the picture began to display showing the series of questions that were being displayed to the young man.

**WHAT IS YOUR NAME

WHAT IS YOUR ABILITY

WHAT ARE YOUR PARENTS NAMES**

He resisted at first but the sinister flashing light behind the questions being shown to him as well as the pair of rubber-gloved hands mounted to mechanical arms that caressed and teased his bare feet, slowly softened him into answering.

"TOHOHMAS SHEHEHPERD! SUHUHUPER SPEEHHEEED! WAHAHNDA MAHAHXIMOFF AND VIHIHCTOR SHAHA-NAHAHAHT THE FUHUCNING TOHOHOES MAHAHAN"

Each question answered brought up another and made the flashing lights and colors behind it intensify. In addition, one of the pictures in pictures on screen showed his costume being ripped away by mechanical parts beneath the sack and more tools being added to the skin they revealed.

NAMES OF ALL OTHER MUTANTS KNOWN

Answering this got a pair of small spinning brushes placed over his nipples.

MOST TICKLISH SPOTS

The reward for this was a spinning spur, trailing up and down his inner thighs.

ABILITIES OF OTHER KNOWN MUTANTS

That one got him an artificial sucking mouth, pressed tightly to his navel for slurping fun.

PARENTS LAST KNOWN LOCATION

A mechanical cock was pressed between the speedster's helpless feet and rhythmically pumped to simulate a good and rough foot-fucking as he sang out any and all knowledge he knew to the machine.

The anchor kept talking as more scenes were shown of more and more mutants being grabbed and sealed into Sentinels like this. There was even backhanded double talk about the members of the X-Men who were shown on the island trying and failing to defend their fellows from the machines but being taken themselves into the chambers and having similar situations for themselves.

Gambit, face down in one of the cockpits as hundreds of mechanical hands groped and tickled his toned form while mechanical brushes went over his soles. Iceman defrosted thoroughly and pulled spread eagle for spinning wheels to be forced between his thighs, toes and pits. Nightcrawler thrashing and kicking in desperation as the hands tried to pin him down like the one that had seized his tail and was simply dragging a pen up and down its length.

"In addition to this full-scale assault, the information revealed by the captives taken has allowed Trask Industries other Sentinel models to detain and take into custody mutants in hiding all over the world. We go live to Canada where the Chief Executive Officer of Beaubier apparel had been revealed to be a mutant and is being apprehended by the new model Sentinel Officers of Trask Industries."

A long-ish haired man in business suit with almost elven features was shown being held down by what looked like five normal, if overweight citizens save for their glowing eyes and the pulsing circuitry beneath their skin. He cackled and begged as his loafers were torn off and thrown at the camera while two of the monstrosities began to hungrily slurp at the space between his big and second toes of each foot.

"The Omega Sentinel, a mutant herself who was brought into the fold by nanotech, I'm being told. Is live now in New York, taking down an enclave of dangerous mutants hiding beneath the streets of the big apple."

The aforementioned mechanical menace's face filled the camera, and she gave a big show of ripping off the top of the eye-patched woman she'd pinned to a wall. A mosaic was put over the woman's breasts by the network, but it was very obvious to all watching what was happening as the Omega Sentinel then buried her face between the woman's tits and a loud "BBBBRRRPPTT" came in through the audio.

Roberto has been watching as even the Heroes of all Mutants the X-Men fell to these horrible, perverted machines of Trask's and made up his mind right then and there.

"We can't stay here! We need to run! This is all sick," he winced at how he'd yelled all of that but the sights on the tv were all too much.

Right now, even they'd wheeled in a tied down young mutant woman with pink highlights in her blonde hair. The anchor plucked at her toes and squeezed her knees while explaining about Trask Industries plans to "repurpose" mutants into pets for regular humans. He sighed and produced a hairbrush for her feet after he'd gotten tired of her nonsensical yelling about being reduced to a past tense cameo and how she'd only become a mutant to keep getting page space.

Roberto hadn't even noticed Trask exit with both Guthrie's so that ruled them out for joining his escape, so he looked to Doug instead. The smaller captive was already shaking his head and looking in fear at Roberto though.

"Keep it down, keep it down! He'll hear you! Just saying things like that will get him mad and then w-we'll all get it because of you! Y-You didn't see what happened to Quentin, your new and don't appreciate how he's going easy on you!"

"Easy?! He used your dick as a paintbrush earlier and he's slurped my foot like a snack! If this is easy, then you can keep it! I'm escaping while he plays with the others, and you can either come with me or have fun with-"

"GRANDFATHER! GRANDFATHER! COME QUICK, THE NEW BOY'S TRYING TO ESCAPE!"

Roberto was dumbfounded at him, how badly broken in must he have been to be such a little lapdog? It didn't matter though, if the whole world wanted Mutants as giggly toys, he still wasn't going to hang around for it. Looking to the window he grabbed a book down from the shelf and smashed it right through the glass. Climbing carefully out it, the naked man ran for the nearby woods and a hopeful freedom as Doug cried and cried about his escape to his "Grandfather".

He'd barely made it into the tree cover when he started to hear laughter. It was different from all the maddened laughter he'd heard back in the mansion; this was somebody who was laughing at him. The snap of a twig in the underbrush made him whirl around and the laughter came from above him now. Looking up there he saw something bounding from to branch before stopping on one to stare down at him. When the voice spoke next there was an accent on his words, an English wilt to them.

"Hehehe, so you're the new fish that he got huh? Mmmm, and you came right to running on out here on your first day? Hehe, right on there, it even took the older Guthrie a week at least. Mmmm, can't wait now. You're gonna look great all wet and fffticky."

The stranger's words slurred at the end there and Roberto found out why as some whizzed right by his ear faster than his eye could track. Before he knew it, there was sticky spit slopping down his ear and the strange mutant was going "Mmm, mmhmm tafty" in way that made Roberto's skin crawl. He turned to beat feet out of here but felt something wet encircle his ankle suddenly.

"Mmmf gotfs fyouuuu~!" he grunted with his mouth suddenly full? Roberto couldn't ponder on it too long as the hunched freak suddenly jumped at the the tree and stuck to it with a wet squelch, this wasn't what stopped the mutant's observation though, no that was the way that binding at his ankle pulled it skyward to dangle the dark-skinned twunk to be by it, upside down. He waved his arms about in a panic for a moment before he heard it-

"Mmmf~ now itfh ftime for me to tafte defeet, hehe~"

That was when Morty let out a croak and suddenly what was unmistakably a large tongue dragged itself up the sole of Roberto's captive foot.

"KYAHAHA, STAAHP?! WHAT?! BWAHA"

"Fnnnnf~ mmmm too right,I'mf can ftill tafte fthe dew from the graff on ift, delificious~"

"Morty" aka Mortimer Toynbee also known as the Toad dragged his tongue back down Roberto's sole and stopped at the end to paint the end of the disgusting prehensile organ all over the soft heel of the foot. Each movement it made filled the Brazilian Heir's ears with a wet and disgusting squelch as well as Toynbee's moans of pleasure from the savory salt and refreshing morning dew he was sucking right off the sensitive foot.

"Ahhhhnn....st-stahp! Thahaht's sohohoo grohoss tha-AWWH...n-noooo... uwwaaahhhh..."

The tongue had slithered its way up Roberto's sole like a young brood but even those nasty and toothy things might have been something he'd opt in to dealing with rather than the feeling of **THAT**forcing its way between his toes and curling around each of them, one by one.

"Ahnnnfff...i'llf tell you fwhat, mate. Lofve your work...anfff every dayff will be bliff~ tafty, tafty~"

"CARAHALHO STAHAHP! STAHAHP! GEHEHET OUT OF THEHEHRE, AHAHAH GROHOHOSS!!"

"Groff? If it'h tho groff, why's thaft tho hard~ even leafking~"

Roberto's own Sunspot between his legs was, indeed, rock hard and throbbing right now. Dripping hot pre into his face as he dangled there by his ankle, cackling as that thick tongue painted his caramel sole over and over while the Toad chuckled and moaned.

"Mnnnf, needf help mate~ Just afk your pal Morfty and he'll tafke care ofth fthat for you~"

The mutant's words rang hollow as his tongue was now targeting each and every wrinkle on Roberto's sole. Finding them and slurping out anywhere it could force itself on them. Da Costa didn't want to give him the satisfaction but after everything that had happened out here and what was most likely waiting for him back there his rebellious-ness was starting to crumbl-

SMACKK was the sound that echoed through the whole forest and Roberto's mind went white. His struggles had gotten weaker and weaker yet until he was just swaying there upside down in Mortimer's grasp. His upside-down form had gotten a little too close and when Morty saw that pretty bum of his he couldn't help it. Roberto Da Costa, if he'd been born human would be in line now to inherit a quarter of a billion dollars from his family and run one of South America's largest corporations with ties to the Hellfire Club itself. However, he'd been born a mutant and so now he was upside down and shooting forward thanks to the webbed handprint that had just been left on his ass-cheek.

"Nyaha, fwhat a fsound youft make! Tafty to fthe earsf and ftongue~"

Mortimer's tongue drilled into Roberto's arch to make his back arch and bring him swinging back to his croaking top for another-

SMACKK

"NAHAHAH, STAHAHP! OOHOHWWW!"

"Fstop? Why, bloody fstop? I'm having way ftoo much fun~ Unless fyou wanna take care of...that~"

SMAACKK
sluuuuurp~

Now there was an accompaniment to it! The Toad's talented tongue making the stickiest mess of Roberto's toes as he swung forward and lovingly stroking his sole as he wound up for another-

SMACKK
sluuuuuuuurp~
"Cracking fgood time! Ehehe, fyour my new favoritf to hell with birdy boy~"

Roberto went for round after round of this until he broke, giving up completely and BEGGING the Toad for mercy, agreeing to whatever he wanted to just get a reprieve.

After that, the forest was filled with wet sounds still as that tongue wrapped him up. When Trask finally came out to fetch Roberto it was easy to find him. He'd brought Jay, Sam and Doug on leashes though and still made them follow the moans and slurps until the found the tree where he was.

The Toad had wrapped Roberto in that tongue to the underside of a particularly thick branch, using the organ to extend the runaway's arms and legs until he was practically hogtied to it and dangling over the forest floor with his hands and feet poking up for Morty. That aching cock of his was leaving a sticky shower as up on the branch, the happily sat Toad used those webbed feet to jerk it off. There sticky nature making them perfect to pump, pump and pump it over and over. Roberto's own delectable feet were repaying the favor for Mortimer and helping his slimy cock paint them nicely.

"Awwwf, efen your fwrists and ankfles tafte soooo goodf boy~ he croaked as the Master of the House beckoned him over.

He and Trask had had a nice conversation on how much he enjoyed his new career as a hound before he'd let the sticky and newly subby Roberto down into the custody of his "Grandfather" who'd carried him back to the mansion with the help of the Guthrie boys and left Doug to take his place up there.

It was a nice night of the three retiring to the baths for a deep scrubbing courtesy of "Grandfather" before he tucked his Guthrie's into bed and took Da Costa for some screen time.

He made Roberto was nice and snug in the vacuum-packed sleep suit he had mounted to the chair before his computer with only his sexy feet poking out as well as his head. He idly plucked at their toes as he waited for the video call to start and for all of his best clients to come in one by one. Once they were all there, he smiled and welcomed each of them before inquiring after how they were enjoying their Trask Industries products.

In the corners of each cell in the call were the names of each of the major corporate interests they represented, after all these "products" weren't cheap. He started by addressing the man and woman both with long blonde hair who were passionately Frenching a very resistant foot they had between them in between showing each other some love. Their signifiers unlike the others were simply a symbol, a Skull with several snakes beneath it and it showed that some in power earned it differently like their father had for these two... uncongenial siblings who broke from each other's mouths when Trask addressed them.

"Ahhh, Andrea and Andreas. How are you enjoying that delightful little treat? He's a troublemaker so be careful!"

The pair of blondes laughed as they skittered their nails over the helpless foot making its toes spasm in reaction. The woman was the one who leaned down and with a fistful of pink hair pulled the owner of the foot's face into the camera. He was burning scarlet with embarrassment and rage from all the kiss marks all over him from BOTH of the disgusting siblings.

"He's tried to escape a few times ya but he's mostly settled down now, haven't you my ticklish little halfbreed?"

"Answer your Großvater boy or Andreas will take the feather to your ginch again."

"Now, now. Quentin's impetuousness is part of his charm. Don't go punishing him on my account now."

Quire's eyes crossed as both siblings forced tongues in his ears, making the mutant retch behind his mask.

"Well of course, who am I to tell anyone how to raise their children. How about my good friend at Shaw Heavy Industries now? Sebastian you old dog, how is the Hellfire Club enjoying its new entertainment?"

A muscular man with a hairy chest smiled at Trask and his thumbs ran over the nipples of the blonde woman with the bound hands and control mask who sat on his lap, topless of course. She tried to pull away, but his large hands led her back so that he rubs and tease them a little more.

"Oh, we're doing fine Zebekiah old boy. Our thanks again! Of all the years where our White Queen was here, who could have ever guessed she was a mutant? You should come by some day and see the five little songbirds too. Why the guests are absolutely cuckoo for playing with their feet when they hang from those wonderful cages you sent us."

"Excellent, excellent, and yes Sebastian, we must be ever vigilant! Mutants could be anywhere! So I again must thank all of you for helping me design the detectors we use to find these poor unfortunates. How about you Harada-san? Are you enjoying your purchase?"

The tall man in the gleaming armor simply smiled back at Trask, not answering the question. The head of the Harada clan had always preferred to let his actions speak for him and so he simply strode over to the wall where his two purchases were chained up. The tall young man with the mohawk and the shorter woman both had unbridled hate in their eyes but the way they were chained kept their hands useless as Harada approached the foot that each had up on a stool for him to play with. He started by teasing right under the girls big toe until finally...

"Ooop! Haha, do be careful Harada-san! Ticklish as that pair of Wolverine's are, you could still break them! I'll leave you to your fun all the same. How about you Miss Gallio?"

The woman with the inky black hair simply smiled at Trask and the man's skin broke out in goosebumps. Something about her had always given him the impression that he should never meet her in person or indeed ever expect to see the boys she'd ordered again. There was the Ford boy she'd bought though, gasping on his back as her hand raked the area of his chest she'd just made him paint with his own seed.

"Haha, I simply must say that this has been a wonderful purchase! Kevin here was touch-STARVED from the moment I layed hands on him and that was something I could quite relate to as well as something I was just FAMISHED to exploit. Tickle, tickle Kevin! Laugh for your mother and tell Grandfather how happy you are! We just can't wait for that Foley boy you promised us either!"

She'd pulled his foot up before her face and was now lapping her tongue all over it as the pale boy groaned and writhed, cumming again despite himself.

"Yes, your new golden boy is on his way Miss Selene! Expect him any day! It's wonderful to see all these products being enjoyed and we here at Trask love to see that Mutants just finally have a use for normal people! Anything you want to say Roberto? You could end up belonging to any of these folks after all if I get tired of you? Maybe a thank you to me finally?"

With a glazed expression and drool on his lips as Trask took him by the big toes for another foot-fucking Roberto nodded enthusiastically.

"Yesh, yesh! Thank you shoooo much Grandfather! Your the bestest ever...ahhhh..."

This has to be one of my absolute favorite stories! I love that you centered it around the new mutant dudes and still had some amazing cameos! I’ve read it 3 times already!!

You even included Northstar who is my favorite! Was the blonde woman with pink highlights Ariel or Dazzler?

The tortures were so fun and creative. I loved the idea of the masks too. I would love a sequel where we see Bobby start to give into that burgeoning foot fetish for Sam’s feet!

This has to be one of my absolute favorite stories! I love that you centered it around the new mutant dudes and still had some amazing cameos! I’ve read it 3 times already!!

You even included Northstar who is my favorite! Was the blonde woman with pink highlights Ariel or Dazzler?

The tortures were so fun and creative. I loved the idea of the masks too. I would love a sequel where we see Bobby start to give into that burgeoning foot fetish for Sam’s feet!
Gwenpool actually lol

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back