• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Ticklish Princess Peach (F/F)

Umojar

TMF Master
Here's one commission down. This be the princess from Mario Bros. as well as the other 2 lesser known princesses from the same universe. Tickling her out of jealousy I assume. More to come.

More Peeaach! XD

This is a very cute one to be sure! I especially love the star tickling Peach. ^_^

Ever since seeing Oekaki-tickles's Super Ticklish Princess Peach on Deviantart, all of my love for her suddenly just bubbled up again from when I was still in grade school. xD

I love the sparkly glow lights raining down, too. It makes me wonder, though, where Rosetta's feet went? (xP)

And I may be an old-fashioned kind of girl, but I miss Peach's fluffy dress! If you're gonna put her in a bikini, Umojar, at least be a little kind to your fans and show a little more skin! ;P

...just a suggestion, though... >.>

~Ticklish Tara :cat:

Super Ticklish Princess Peach!

Wow! Thanks Umojar, you make me feel like such a trend setter! xD

Why else would you call your image post the same as mine? The reason mine is called Super Ticklish Princess Peach is because I used Peach's design from Super Princess Peach on the Nintendo DS. :)

Critique

Now, on to critique! While it's a good image, it still doesn't stand up to some of your older stuff, like the wonderful Nico Robin and Shiek.

On your attempt at the perspective, her torso and breasts are too small compared to her skull. Also, her toes on her feet appear a little forced and small.

Peach's hair should also be much bigger! The stuff is HUGE! o-o (I am an uber Peach fan afterall!) I also realize that while they are all floating (As given off by the star glitter on the shell and little star guy - Very well done btw - It doesn't appear like the women themselves are actually floating). It's more like they were originally to appear to be standing, but you decided to set it in Pink space because of Rosetta and the Peach theme. :)

Whatever the case, it's still a wonderful image that furthur fullfills my need to see the tickling of the ever wonderful Peach! ;D

----

If you could do without my critique in the future, please let me know... as I really don't mean to offend! I appologize if I come off that way...

Only trying to help! :)

On your attempt at the perspective, her torso and breasts are too small compared to her skull. Also, her toes on her feet appear a little forced and small.
I also realize that while they are all floating (As given off by the star glitter on the shell and little star guy - Very well done btw - It doesn't appear like the women themselves are actually floating). It's more like they were originally to appear to be standing, but you decided to set it in Pink space because of Rosetta and the Peach theme. :)

Uh, advanced critique!
Chances for extra learning.

:)

I would tend to agree on the layout thing; the floating thing does seem like an afterthought.
I am not sure about perspective, though.
Seems more like a conscious choice than botched foreshortening.

Not that Umojar needs me or anybody to reply.
Just trying to learn extra bits of stuff.

Uh, advanced critique!
Chances for extra learning.

I would tend to agree on the layout thing; the floating thing does seem like an afterthought.
I am not sure about perspective, though.
Seems more like a conscious choice than botched foreshortening.

Not that Umojar needs me or anybody to reply.
Just trying to learn extra bits of stuff.

That's all I mean to do by leaving my critique. Umojar is quite the advanced artist. I just thought he might appreciate the learning experience. :)

I've had so many times, even with my current deviations, where I have gone back and edited them in photoshop because the most obvious problems were absolutely invisible to me until someone else pointed them out. Like, for Peach's hair length... I made a similar mistake on my image. Difference was that my hair was just way too long! So, I went back in photoshop and edited it before I colored over the flats - In other words, I had already posted the flats on Deviantart. x-x

So, I still must stand by my critique.

Sorry if it doesn't help. xD;

So, I still must stand by my critique.
Sorry if it doesn't help. xD;
Actually, I was hoping you would articulate further! :)
Something along the lines of: "head is x% of the whole body in symmetrical models; typical foreshortening creates the illusion of x-y% size" and so on.
You know, quick and dirty tricks from "drawing human anatomy 101".

Something along the lines of: "head is x% of the whole body in symmetrical models; typical foreshortening creates the illusion of x-y% size" and so on.

Seriously? xD Ok then! (Shew! Sorry, I'm like... running back and forth replying to comments before I run off to eat! x-x)

Let's see. The reason that the torso looks short to me is because there are no defining lines or coloring to define the bend, or the increase/decrease of depth. In other words, it's like when you draw someone doing a fist up close. If you leave out the elbow, arm and shoulder, the fist might look REALLY close, but it makes the image look disjointed (literally).

In other words, the lower torso doesn't appear angled (Or closer) anymore than the upper part of the torso does due to lack of defining lines. It's the same with her left leg (From her perspective). I would expect to see her lower leg's muscles as opposed to just the upper leg muscles. Some defining line to seperate them.

Without those defining lines on the torso, to seperate lower from upper and define the bend in the spine, it makes it look like her cranium is the length of her entire torso.

I mean, you don't NEED defining lines, but in those cases you would have to make up for it with overdramatic depth to compensate. (You know, like anime... though they usually stick to defining lines too!)

Hope that helps. :)

( NOTE: Also, when you think about it... it is true, all of your more complicated art is one dirty trick after another. I mean, it becomes more about obscuring mistakes with time rather than fixing them. xD; )

I mean, you don't NEED defining lines, but in those cases you would have to make up for it with overdramatic depth to compensate. (You know, like anime... though they usually stick to defining lines too!)
Hope that helps. :)
It does indeed.
Exactly my whole point with Umojar using a narrower palette.
The whole "flaw" with his current tech is lack of depth definition.

Anime employs a cunning trick: dramatic shadows; a very simple yet very effective two-tone shadow, giving the illusion of depth.
Just like you did with your art.

Umojar streamlined his older tech, at the expenses of a whole shadow plane.
Nobody would notice, but yet...

^ Just my humble opinion. There comes a time when my execution of anatomy simply goes nowhere and the efforts are pointless, while the theme is fantasy. I leave it to the cows, finish the whole damn thing and call it surrealism... At least I'm released from the pressure. :eek: :p

-oOo-

Anyway, what a nice vibrant art!

There comes a time when my execution of anatomy simply goes nowhere and the efforts are pointless, while the theme is fantasy. I leave it to the cows, finish the whole damn thing and call it surrealism... At least I'm released from the pressure. :eek: :p
Anyway, what a nice vibrant art!
Vibrant indeed.
Quite a relief from my own gloomy stuff... :)
A reason why I cherish U'jar's pics so much.

About anatomy, surrealism is a thing, rendering pleasing proportions is another.
A sexy woman could be a few dots and lines away from a bland girl.
Draw a bustier torso, grow a fuller lip, and your pic takes a different look altogether.

Speaking of which, while height does vary, sexy proportions do not, so I would have guessed somebody had already discovered a few quick and dirty tricks to render common poses or familiar cuts.

That is quite a vibrant piece of work. Kudos.

Wow! These ladies are receiving a lot of attention these days ....... COOL! :D

Nicely done , Umojar! This pic looks great! Thanks for sharing!

Wow! Thanks Umojar, you make me feel like such a trend setter! xD

Why else would you call your image post the same as mine? The reason mine is called Super Ticklish Princess Peach is because I used Peach's design from Super Princess Peach on the Nintendo DS. :)

Critique

Now, on to critique! While it's a good image, it still doesn't stand up to some of your older stuff, like the wonderful Nico Robin and Shiek.

Peach's hair should also be much bigger! The stuff is HUGE! o-o (I am an uber Peach fan afterall!) I also realize that while they are all floating (As given off by the star glitter on the shell and little star guy - Very well done btw - It doesn't appear like the women themselves are actually floating). It's more like they were originally to appear to be standing, but you decided to set it in Pink space because of Rosetta and the Peach theme. :)

Whatever the case, it's still a wonderful image that furthur fullfills my need to see the tickling of the ever wonderful Peach! ;D

----

If you could do without my critique in the future, please let me know... as I really don't mean to offend! I appologize if I come off that way...

Only trying to help! :)

I didn't realize I named it the same thing until afterwards. Then it was too late and I couldn't change it! I didn't mean

Boy there was quite a bit of talk here while I was gone.

The critique is fine and everything's valid so I don't mind. As for the proportions, one thing I noticed with mario characters especially is that they have exaggerated proportions, so I wanted to keep that in the piece. It's still not perfect (hard to tell what goes where when she wears that dress) but I think I got pretty close. . You're probably right about the hair too, but I feel like it helps to play around with small details like that to help give the character your own style. Everything else though I agree with. The whole composition was planned, it just didn't get executed as perfectly as I'd liked.

Thanks for that though. Haven't gotten a critique in a while.

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back