• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

supercosiquillo's demo is good

Bill_Edwards

TMF Poster
I tried out the demo at his site and found it excellent (if you follow the tips I offer here you can even tickle feet in the demo) If I could afford $30 I'd buy a copy of the real thing just to see how good the full program is. Does anyone own it out there? pLEAsE POST A REVIEW. NOTE I FOUND A WAY TO SEE AND TICKLE THE FEET IN THE DEMO AND ITS really GOOD.

This guy is very talented both in terms of his artistic abilites and his skill in creating truly exciting interactive tickling game. HIS SITE IS BELOW BUT READ ALL MY HINTS below that:

http://www.supercosquillas.com.ar/

1) The exe download is a zip within an rar file so be prepared for double extraction
2) He is very smart in that apparently you only get to use the demo copy once. I tried using it a second time and it seemed like it was going to open but failed. Is there anyone who knows how to reset the demo to work again?
3) Note after downloading extracting and starting it takes A VERY LONG TIME FOR THE PROGRAM TO APPEAR: Maybe five minutes
3) TICKLE FEET on the demo. He has always been careful to disable or hide or prevent tickling the animated gal's feet in the demos, I think as an incentive to buy. Its dirven me nuts because I always wanted to see the animated gal's feet and see how she reacts to tickling. WELL THIS TIME HE SLIPPED A LITTLE BECAUSE I FIGURED OUT HOW TO SEE AND TICKLE FEET IN THE DEMO. Do as follows after downloading extracting and starting to tickle feet

a) when the program (finally) opens right click to see a menu and ZOOM in as far as you can on the flash program.
b) grab the picture and slide it down (maximized as described in 1)) so you can see the feet. (I think they are as about as hot as it gets for animated feet) press the p key or some other tool key to get a feather or other tool and tickle those pretty feet and she goes nuts and the pretty feet wiggle around. The trick here is that if you dont zoom you cant slide the pic down far enough to see and tickle the feet. It does not make sense but it works.

Please post feed back especially if anyone sprang for the $30 to get the real thing. Do you think it was worth it?

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back