• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superheroine Tickling Novel - 14.8k words sample (Extreme XXX tickling)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Hi folks,

A client has recently commissioned me to write a superheroine tickling hentai story for him. Essentially a pastiche of The Boys, except that every hero is a hot Asian lesbian woman.

There's also a sub plot where evil villains use tickling and orgasm machines to harvest the pussy juices of super heroines to steal their powers.

The entire story is completed, circa 75k words. The client has told me that I'm free to publish it, so I'm looking for a publisher. I'm also planning to add some illustrations to it. More on that in the art forum.

Anyway, I'd love to hear any feedback on this sample, just shy of 15k words.

Cast refers to who the client wanted cast for each role, fyi. I'll replace that with face pics in the final version, unless you guys have a better idea. Maybe leave it to the readers' imagination?

***************************************************************************************************************************

The Girls – Part 1

Chapter 1: The First Captive, Master Plan Stage 1.
Cast:
Chloe – Chloe Bennett
Blood Leech – Elodie Yung
The Prof – Michelle Yeoh

Chloe began to regain consciousness. She had a splitting headache and her entire body ached. She sighed groggily as she tried to lift her hand to her sore head. Her hand wasn’t moving. She tried to look down at her hand, but she couldn’t move her head either.

She gasped in panic. What the Hell was happening?! She tried to move her head again and felt it held in place by a strap across her forehead. She felt similar straps across her waist, elbows, knees, wrists and ankles. She opened her eyes. She was strapped into some kind of dentist chair contraption in a shockingly white room.
She could see several more dentist chairs opposite her, several feet away, slightly angled inwards, as if facing inwards like hour markings on a clock.

She tried to cry out, but realised that her mouth was held open by some kind of contraption. She could still breathe without issue, so presumably a dental gag or similar.
Then, she realised that worst of all, she was completely naked.

“Gugh! Huulpp! Huulppp!” She tried to cry out, even as her jaws were held wide apart, “Huulpp me!”

“Ah, good, you’re awake”, said a gentle voice. “You’ve been out for a while. Still, to be fair, I did take a lot out of you”.

A strikingly attractive Asian woman sauntered into her view. Chloe recognised her as a crippled lady that she’d seen that had fallen off her crutches by the roadside. They were isolated out in the countryside, so Chloe was obviously concerned for this lady, be she victim of an accident or had some unfortunate disability.
Chloe had rushed over to help her. The lady had held out her hand, and when Chloe grasped it, she had suddenly felt very very tired and numb in her limbs. The lady smiled at her, seemingly with a mixture of malice and triumph, as Chloe collapsed unconscious to the ground.

“Whu you wun!?” Chloe screamed through her gag.

“Why, you of course, my dear,” said her captor. Chloe blinked rapidly as she realised that her captor was also completely naked, her dark brown nipples erect; aroused by her captive’s plight. This wasn’t good…

“Let’s make sue that you’re ready first…” the Captor said. Chloe gasped as the woman revealed a palmed razor blade and quickly slashed it across Chloe’s thigh. Chloe gasped, and a second later a red line appeared and blood began to stream from it. Then, suddenly, the blood flow stopped. The woman wiped her hand across the cut area and the wound had completely healed up.
“Excellent, it looks like your healing power is fully operational. I drained a lot out of you. If it wasn’t for you I’d still have various broken bones and ruptured organs. I didn’t have long left until I met you. But, now I feel like a whole new woman. Thank you.”

Chloe blinked rapidly as she had some inkling of who her captor was, “Bluud Luch?” The feared super villain who had laid waste to several supers in the past, and had even defeated Majestrix, before The Prof had temporarily negated her powers with an anti super ray. According to the news, Blood Leech had been defeated by Justice Team Seven a few days ago, in an epic clash that stretched JTS to the limit.

“That’s right, my dear.” Blood Leech smiled at her pretty captive, “Blood Leech, scourge of supers everywhere. The more powerful my opponent, the stronger I get. But, even I couldn’t combat the entire might of Justice Team Seven. A corny name to be sure, but there’s a certain logic to having seven supers gang up versus more dangerous villains, such as myself.”

“So, there I was, almost every bone in my body broken, bleeding internally and at death’s door, when The Prof found me lying on the ground. I feigned death, waited for her to get closer, and then with a sudden desperate effort, yanked off her helmet and subdued her, as I did you a few hours ago.”

“Now, I don’t want to bore you with the details of my amazing escape, suffice to say that you’re now in The Prof’s super secret sex dungeon.”

Chloe’s eyes opened in shock. What the actual fuck?!

Blood Leech continued, “Yes, she may have been a member of Justice Team Seven, but she was as degenerate as they come. This chair contraption, and all the others, are part of the kinky sex play she’d engage in with various unwilling women. She got off on degrading her victims, forcing them to orgasm at her whim. Then disposing of them once she was done with them.”

Blood Leech moved out of Chloe’s view and a second later Chloe’s chair began to move. Her arms were slowly forced above her head, whilst her legs were lifted up and spread open. She was powerless to resist the servo motors built into the chair. After a few seconds the servos stopped. She was now facing Blood Leech, her pussy and anus completely exposed, with her bare soles just inches from Blood Leech’s face.

Blood Leech smiled languorously and opened her mouth, her tongue poking out, She moved her head to Chloe’s left foot and made a massive long slurp with her tongue along Chloe’s exposed sole.

“Geehee!” Chloe giggled through her gag. Blood Leech smiled and slurped her sole again, and again, and again.
“Geehee! Geehahaha! Heeheehee! Staapitt! Pluuuzze stapppiitt!”

Chloe broke into helpless fits of giggling and begging as Blood Leech slurped her sole, then used her fingers to force Chloe’s toes open and darted her warm wet tongue tip between Chloe’s toes.

“Gahahaha! Eeekeeekeek!” Chloe cackled helplessly, her muscles straining vainly against the straps holding down her limbs, torso and head.

Blood Leech was now using all of her fingers and tongue randomly on Chloe’s wet shiny sole, stroking, scratching and slurping at random. Chloe’s eyes stared ahead and drool was running down her chin, as she was forced into further helpless cackling by Blood Leech’s tickling ministrations.

Blood Leech shifted her position and started to tickle both of Chloe’s soles were her darting sharp nailed fingers.
“You’re so beautiful,” cooed Blood Leech. “You’re such a pretty young woman. And there’s just something incredibly horny about making a helpless captive laugh at my whim.”

“Heee! Naaahhhh! Naaahhh! Staaapiiittt! Pluuzzzz!” Chloe screamed and begged, in vain.

Blood Leech smiled sadistically as she increased the intensity of her nail scrapes, really digging deep between Chloe’s toes, then trailing her nails down Chloe’s bare bright red, sweat shining, soles. Up and down, up and down, up and down, with a few twirls and horizontal strokes to mix things up and really make Chloe squeal.

Chloe lost track of time as her whole world was intense tickling of ten nails across her bare exposed soles. She could hear her heart beat pounding in her ears, approaching 200 beats per minute, which was drowning out her own screams and cries for mercy. But, her entire nervous system was focused in the soles of her feet, as they were stimulated without mercy by Blood Leech. She didn’t notice the warmth spreading from her soles, down her legs and to her crotch. She didn’t realise that her pussy was now opened, awaiting further stimulation, with clear juices running down her pussy lips, trickling down her perineum and pooling in her anus before dribbling onto the chair she was strapped to.

Blood Leech smiled wickedly, noting Chloe’s sexual excitement, and began to scrape her soles even harder and faster.

“Gyyahhahahahaha! Ahahahahaha! Gyyahhhahhhahahahaha!” Chloe screamed and babbled through her gag, specks of spittle flying and settling on her face and tongue, whilst her drool was now running between her pert breasts, both nipples straining upwards with sexual excitement.

This continued for several more minutes, Chloe unable to feel anything but the merciless tickling of her soles, and the newly perceived warmth in her crotch. She became conscious of her crotch getting hotter and hotter, almost as if boiling, but without any pain – just a yearning for release.

“Guuuhhh! Fuuuhhh! Fuuuhhh! Yusss! Yuusss! Yessauuurgghhh! Aaauughhhhh! Fuuuccckkkkk!”

Chloe screamed, spittle flying, as she was racked by a powerful orgasm. Her body shuddered and shook as she convulsed with pleasure. The straps began to strain as she thrashed around in her bonds. Squirts of piss and vaginal fluid erupted out of her gaping clunge, as it convulsed in a massive orgasm.

“Guuuhhh! Fuuuckkk! Fuuckkkk! Fuuucckkk!” Chloe screamed, still orgasming, as Blood Leech continued scraping her soles mercilessly. “Guuuuhhh! Guuuhhh! Auughhh! Fuuckkk! Fuccckk! Fucck! Fu-”

Chloe went silent, her shuddering stopped, her eyes went blank, staring up at nothing. A few stray spurts of piss and cum spurted out of her clunge, and then slowly dribbled onto the bondage chair. Chloe’s heart had burst under the strain. Her ordeal would be a lot for a normal young woman to endure, but as a super she was cursed with a super sensitive nervous system. She felt sensations far more keenly than normal humans. Effectively, the ticklegasm had killed her.

Blood Leech stood up, looking at Chloe intently. Her eyes narrowed and her face frowned in worry. Had her plan worked? Was Chloe the right super to have kidnapped? Her entire scheme rested on Chloe’s powers kicking in.

Chloe’s body spasmed as she took in a massive inhalation. Her eyes blinked rapidly, adjusting to her being alive again. Blood Leech smiled. Her plan was now officially underway. Step 1 was complete! (Or maybe it was step 3 or 4. She was kind of winging it, honestly).

“I’m glad that you’re back my dear. I’ll be needing you for a long time yet.” Blood Leech said.

Chloe looked up at her in complete terror. She couldn’t take another ticklegasm like that. She could, physically, but it was just too intense. The pleasure was too much. It was just pure torture for her.

“Pluzz. Lueemee go. Pluzz. Carrnnn take itt. Pluusss staapp. Pluzz,” Chloe looked up at Blood Leech imploringly.

“Ah, my dear, how could I refuse those puppy dog eyes? I’ll be less mean to you. At least as far as my plans allow.”

Chloe had looked momentarily relieved, but was now worried again.

“And, what are my amazing plans? you are wondering.” Blood Leech asked. “Well, I hate to seem cliched, but it’s time for a super villain soliloquy.”

Chloe gasped as Blood Leech clambered up on top of Chloe, straddling her naked body with her own. “I hope you don’t mind if I take a more comfortable position. Not that you have much choice. Heh.” Blood Leech was now sliding along Chloe’s body, her body lubricated by Chloe’s sweat and other bodily fluids. Her face was now inches from Chloe’s face. Chloe looked up at Blood Leech. She was incredibly attractive. She’d actually fantasised about being a captive of a beautiful woman, forced to cum and cum again. But, the reality wasn’t as pleasant as she’d have liked.

Blood Leech wiped the tears and drool from Chloe’s face. She started to plant gentle kisses on Chloe’s forehead, cheeks and stretched lips. Chloe groaned with pleasure as her hypersensitive body reacted to the gentle kisses of this incredibly hot captor. Chloe groaned further as Blood Leech slowly stroked her fingers across her torso, her upright nipples, into her arm pits. Just a gentle slow stroking, sending jolts of pleasure through her body.

“Nuuhhh. Uhhhhh. Stuupp iitt. Pleesseee,” Chloe begged.

“I’m sorry, my dear, I’m in charge and I love seeing you like this. Feeling your hot taut body struggling beneath mine,” Blood Leech replied. “And, be honest with me, is this really that bad?”

Chloe didn’t reply, just screwing up her eyes and enjoying the soft strokes of female fingers that knew exactly how to gently pleasure another woman.

“Good,” Blood Leech planted a kiss on Chloe’s lips, “I recall that I’d gotten to the point where The Prof had found me and I’d overpowered her. When I did so, I absorbed her uncanny technical genius. I was able to use her armour to jury rig a life support device for myself – a fall of one thousand metres isn’t healthy, even with the super resilience I’d absorbed during the battle.”

Blood leech stroked Chloe’s matted wet hair from her face. “I also improvised a voice changer to impersonate The Prof when Dark Black asked for The Prof’s progress. Dark Black is the only intelligent one amongst JTS. I then made an excuse that my body had been disintegrated by the impact. I’m not sure that Dark Black believed me, but Majestrix called her off. Now, there’s a stupid bitch…”

Chloe looked surprised. Majestrix was the greatest member of Justice Team Seven, as well as it’s leader. She was known for being as benevolent as she was powerful.

Blood leech smirked, “Sorry my dear. It’s all bull shit. Majestrix is an utterly evil bitch. As are most of them. Majestrix is a narcissistic sociopath. Sunken is a sexual deviant who likes to fuck crustaceans. The Prof was an out and out sexual predator. Unapparent cleans up the evidence of their crimes, so they never face justice.”

Chloe’s eyes blinked in worry as she surmised that the Prof was deceased.

“Yes,” Blood Leech said, “The Prof died accidentally. In the way that you can call dying to a massive ticklegasm an accident…”
Blood Leech continued, “I jury rigged her armour, with her in it, to become an improvised air craft. It was easy to drain her as she tried to regain consciousness. I used the geo nav to find her secret tech workshop lair. And this room was part of it. I strapped her naked to one of her chairs, after using a scanner to find and remove all of her hidden tech.”

Chloe cackled a Blood Leech gently bit into one of her nipples before sucking on it hard.

“Damn, you’re so fucking hot. I’m glad that you survived. Not just for my plan, but because you’re hot as hell as I’m going to enjoy playing with you for a while yet. Anyway, I realised that I needed to approach things differently if I wanted to defeat Majestrix and her motley crew of fools. My power drain is temporary, and I need to get close to a super to drain them. Easier said than done.”

“Anyway, my newfound know how from the Prof gave me an idea. I’d use her technical skill to construct a machine that can permanently drain the powers from supers and transfer them to myself.”

Chloe gasped in fear.

Blood Leech laughed, “Don’t worry my dear. Things didn’t go to plan. And you’re so cute I think I’d hate to permanently drain you anyway. You do some good work at the hospital, and I respect that.” She planted a gentle kiss on Chloe’s face.

“Anyway, I managed to jury rig a machine that can harvest super DNA via bodily fluids. I set it up and started to work on her. It was a mixture of interrogation, juices harvesting and sadism, as I mercilessly tickled her for hour upon hour. Far more gently than I did you. But, as well as her tech powers, I’d absorbed her sexual sadism, so I was unable to stop myself tickling and orgasming her to death.”

Blood Leech sighed, “And then, I was screwed. I had a single dose of her tech powers. I used that to make myself able to hack all of her security and set up all of her technology to work for me, before I became a dunce again.”

“I had a solid base of operations. But time was short. Majestrix is very stupid, but even she would realise that The Prof had met a sticky end, literally, so I’ve had to move fast. I found you on the Prof’s super database. It tracks the location of every super on the plant, as well as detailing their powers. Having someone with meta healing was the break that I needed. Using your harvested powers, I can keep my other captured supers alive as I interrogate and harvest them. And healing my injuries and ending my dependence on the Prof’s life support tech was a nice bonus.”

Chloe darted her eyes around, trying to see signs of other captives.

“No, you’re the one and only member of my collection so far. But you’ll soon be joined by new friends to share your predicament,” Blood Leech explained. “In fact, I’ll be off to collect her soon.”

“But,” Blood Leech looked menacingly at Chloe, “I need to see if my harvesting plan is going to work.” She stood up, getting off Chloe. She pressed a button and there was a slurping sound as Chloe’s sweat, piss and other fluids were vacuumed into the bondage chair. There was a burbling sound and groan of machinery, and a few seconds later a small purple injection vial was deposited into her out held hand.

“Well, here goes nothing.” Blood Leech injected the bright purple fluid into her arm. After a few seconds she pressed a button such that Chloe’s bondage chair rotated off the horizontal axis. Blood Leech straddled Chloe such that her clunge was now pressed into Chloe’s, her legs positioned above and below Chloe’s so that she was scissoring her.

Chloe’s eyes opened in shock as Blood Leech began grinding her soaking wet pussy against Chloe’s. Both were slick with sex juices: Chloe from her orgasm, Blood Leech’s from her sadistic excitement.

Blood Leech groaned with pleasure as she ground her pussy around Chloe’s, struggling to stay in position as the slick juices made keeping purchase difficult. Chloe gasped and her eyes widened as far as was possible, as Blood Leech rubbed her exposed clitoris against Chloe’s.

“Guuahhh! Fuuuckkk! Fuuckkk!” Blood Leech screamed as she tried to control her limbs as powerful orgasms rocked her body. Her heart was beating loudly, but this wasn’t a full test.

“Initiate test routine one,” Blood Leech ordered. The bondage chair whirred and a few seconds later mechanical arms arose from the sides. Restraints closed across her ankles and wrists. Other arms holding mechanical brushes rose arm and the brushes began rotating against the soles of her feet. Another arm ending in a lubed dildo rose up and began pounding her anus, in and out, in and out.

Chloe was shocked as Blood Leech was now apparently also a prisoner of the bondage chair. She screamed in helplessness and fear as her body was racked by the most intense orgasms that she’d ever known. Her juices squirted out, mingling with Chloe’s. Her entire body was now shiny with sweat.

Blood Leech looked panicked as she felt indescribable pleasure from the stimulation of her pussy, anus and soles. “Stop!” Shouted Blood Leech. “Oh fuck! Er, override! Stop now!” Fuucckkk!”

“Negative,” replied a speaker on the machine. “Experiment not yet concluded as per your instructions. All other instructions to be ignored until experiment concluded.”

“Nooo! Fuuuckkk! Fuuccckkk!” Blood Leech screamed, her eyes bulging and her sinews straining as her body was racked by orgasm after orgasm. This was a fucking stupid plan.

“Fuuckkk! Fuck! Geearrhhhh! Geearrhh! -”

Blood Leech gave one final orgasmic scream before her body went limp.

“Heart beats ceased, experiment concluded,” the machine voice intoned. The restraint arms and dildo arm withdrew back into the chair and Blood Leech’s body slumped onto Chloe’s.

Chloe struggled vainly in her bonds. This was fucked up. She was in bondage with a dead woman on top of her. Things were getting even worse!

“Guhhh!” Blood Leech gasped and her eyes shot open as her stolen healing power activated.

Chloe was relieved that she wasn’t facing a slow death by thirst, with a rotting corpse atop her, but also afraid of what she was going to have to endure at the hands, and machine, of this mad super villainess.

Blood Leech moved herself off Chloe and began to leave the room.

“Don’t worry Chloe,” Blood Leech said, “You’ll soon have new friends to speak with. The gag is just to stop you biting your tongue in ecstasy. I’ll give you all some chat time.”

Blood Leech smiled and waved at Chloe as she left the room. “One hour chat time, eight hours sleep, fifteen hours harvesting each day. That should work. After all, I’m not a complete monster.”

Chloe’s eyes bulged at the implications of what Blood Leech had just said.

“Bye bye for now darling,” Blood Leech called cheerily, as she closed the door to Chloe’s new home for the foreseeable future.

Chapter 2: The New Recruit
Cast:
Majestrix: Maggie Q
Star Shine: Ziyi Zhang
Battle Queen: Ming Na Wen
Dark Black: ?????
Sunken: Pom Klementieff
Rapida: Gemma Chan
Unapparent: Grace Park

Star Shine’s face widened in a deep grin as the black taxi pulled up outside JTS’s HQ. It was one of seven identical Headquarters around the world, this one situated in London.
It was obviously a JTS HQ as it was a massive mirrored glass structure that rose up at an angle, before extending across at the top. Effectively a giant number seven, fifty storeys tall.
It was a massively inefficient use of space, but nobody was going to argue with the greatest super team on the planet.

A mob of reporters was waiting outside and the turned as one and converged on Star Shine as she walked from the taxi.

“Star Shine, Star Shine, What’s it like-? How are you feeling-? Greatest super team in- Are you looking forward to-? Rumours that Blood Leech escaped- Will you have my babies? Get this idiot out of here. Ah, fuck. What are your power exactly-?” A barrage of questions from the reporters assaulted her ears, and she started to stagger back to the road.

She felt a whoosh of wind and then a firm hand on her back. “Now then, as a super it’s your job to be bold against threats, or even the press.” Majestrix smiled brightly as she spoke encouragingly to Star Shine, then faced the press. She gently, but insistently pushed her way through the mob, dragging Star Shine with her.

“No questions. Please get out of the way. We’ll hold a press conference later.” Majestrix’s smile was fading. Her eyes flashed red and the nearby press backed off quickly. Star Shine didn’t notice. She was too excited to be part of JTS: a dream of hers since she was a child.

The inside of the HQ was magnificent. Smiling JTS orderlies greeted them and led her and Majestrix to the elevator. She was so excited that she didn’t say a word as the elevator zoomed up to the 50th storey.

Majestrix was in sour mood. She’d been summoned to the London HQ for an emergency meeting that Dark Black had called. That bitch was getting too big for her boots. Who the fuck did she think she was was? She wasn’t even a proper super. She had some bull shit power about ‘always being prepared’ and ‘always winning’. What the fuck was that about?

And this new piece of fresh meat? Star Shine? What the fuck was she? She had some bull shit energy manipulation powers, but needed a nearby energy source to utilise them. Great fucking use that was out in the field. At least she was relatively tough: being bullet proof, so was more of a super than Dark Black or The Prof.

As to The Prof? Majestrix sighed. She’d not reported in for several days now. Maybe she’d had a heart attack fucking some poor woman in her sex dungeon? It was an unfortunate predilection that had caused JTS a lot of trouble in the past covering up various ‘incidents’. Not just from the normals, but from Battle Queen and Dark Black. They seemed to value normals far too much. Supers were a special breed, even if it was a bull shit power like super tech skills, and they shouldn’t be judged by normal people’s standards.

The elevator door opened up. Majestrix strode straight into the seven seated meeting chamber. It was truly massive, occupying almost the entire 50th storey of the building. Seated at the massive meeting table was: Battle Queen, Dark Black, Sunken and Unapparent.

They all rose respectfully, as Majestrix moved to take her seat, as well they should. She could kill them all in a second if she so chose. She was stronger, faster and better than all of them combined.
She sighed. She did have to concede though that they were useful meat shields vs bull shit villains like Blood Leech. Power drain? What sort of cheating bull shit power was that?

Rapida was attending the meeting virtually, a large flat monitor screen over her chair showing her face. Majestrix noted her smeared mascara and red rimmed eyes. At least make an effort when attending a JTS meeting. Majestrix would have to discipline her when she next saw her in person.
Dark Black smiled sardonically at Majestrix as she took her seat. Or at least Majestrix guessed that she did. Her x-ray vision couldn’t penetrate Dark Black’s lead fibre weaved cowl. One day Majestrix was going to rip that cowl off and see who was underneath it.

Star Shine scurried in, left behind by Majestrix’s rapid pace, and took the empty 7th chair, normally occupied by The Prof.

“Shall we begin, now that you’re here” Asked Dark Black. Majestrix smiled back, restraining her instinct to snap Dark Black’s neck.

Majestrix nodded and the meeting commenced.

“First order of business: welcoming our new interim member: Star Shine, to the team. Lets all give her a warm greeting.” Dark Black announced.

Majestrix clapped unenthusiastically as the rest of the team welcomed the new recruit. She tried to restrain herself. It wasn’t these fools’ faults that they weren’t as powerful as her. And they were still better than 99.99% of the World’s population.
But, she did miss The Prof, or at least the sex parties that she’d organised. She’d have to fly over to the Prof’s mansion, after this meeting, and pay her a visit.

Chapter 3: The Second Captive, Master Plan Stage 2.
Cast:
Olivia Darcey: Olivia Munn
Blood Leech: Elodie Yung/ Michelle Yeoh
Chloe: Chloe Bennett

Olivia groaned and blinked her eyes as she tried to shake off the weariness that assailed her body. She tried to move her head, but found that she was unable to. Shit! She’d fallen down whilst drunk and was now quadriplegic. Her agent had warned her that her drink and drugs would cause her trouble. Wait, she could still move her fingers and toes, so she wasn’t paralysed. But, she couldn’t move her limbs or head at all. And her jaw was really sore and she couldn’t feel her lips. Maybe her jaw was broken?

She could hear moans, gasps and muffled begging and screaming from nearby. My God, she was in a car crash, and trapped in wreckage. That’s why she was pinned down! She didn’t remember being in a car. She vaguely recalled going to bed. Maybe she’d gone on a drug fuelled bender, with a hot female fan, and crashed her Mercedes?

Her blurred vision cleared and she gasped at the sight before her. A smoking hot short brown haired woman was strapped into a bondage chair. She was wearing a dental gag and she was drooling and screaming incoherently. Her pussy and anus were being pounded by long dildos on automated fly wheels. Simultaneously, brushes on telescopic black metal arms would whirr around the soles of her feet, along her sides and pretty much all over her body.
Piss and cum juices squirted out past the pussy fly wheel, whilst her entire body was dripping with sweat and shining almost bright white under the ceiling lights.
Above her, a medical display showed her heart rate as 230+ bpm. Whilst below her various bodily fluids were being collected into a receptacle beneath the chair cushions.

Wow, this was hot as fuck. But didn’t seem much like a hospital or car crash. Must still be drugged. Yes, that was it. She shut her eyes and tried to get back to sleep.

Olivia yelped as she felt sharp finger nails scrape against the soles of her foot. Standing over her was an attractive black haired woman. The woman was dressed in a black jump suit. The woman smiled at her as she bent over her with a purple coloured syringe and injected the fluid into Olivia’s arm.
Almost immediately Olivia’s vision and senses cleared. And she wished that they hadn’t. She gasped as she realised that she was apparently trapped in some kind of kinky sex dungeon, and that this wasn’t a drug fuelled nightmare. Her limbs and torso were securely strapped down, and her jaw held open by some form of dental gag.
The sight of the hot brown haired babe being mercilessly ploughed and brushed was now a lot less hot as she realised that she might be next.

“Ah good, you’re awake now. Chloe’s regenerative powers are really something aren’t they?” asked the black haired woman, who looked a lot like master super villainess Blood Leech.

“Whu, whu you on abouu?” groaned Olivia through the gag.

“Her powers have managed to cure years of drug abuse in mere seconds, as well as making you strong enough to withstand the harvesting process.”

“Harv, whut?” asked Olivia.

“Harvesting process. I’m going to use this machine to extract your powers, via distilled bodily fluids, in order to be able to use your powers of impersonation.”

“Uh, fuuck,” groaned Olivia, still half sure that she was in a drug fuelled nightmare.

“I’d love to deal with you personally, but I’ve a meeting to attend very soon.” Blood Leech pressed a button and Olivia’s legs were lifted high and wide, exposing her pussy, anus and soles. Her arms were pulled up, fully exposing her arm pits and sides.
“I’ve got enough of your powers from leeching off you between your house and here. But, I’ll need the distillations for more portable means of accessing your powers. I can’t just drag you around with me everywhere now, can I?”

Chloe’s body shuddered and spasmed as yet another orgasm shook her all over. She gave an almighty cry of pleasure and anguish, whilst fluids spurted out of her pussy and urethra. Then she went completely limp. The heart rate monitor beeped as she flat lined. The dildos and brushes immediately stopped operating, and she lay deathly still.

Olivia gasped. Holy shit, this woman had just been pleasured to death? What a way to go.

After a few seconds, Chloe’s eyes opened up, she gasped as she took in a deep gasping breath, and the bpm monitor showed a heart beat. Chloe emitted a pitiful moan the began begging through her gag, “pluuuusse, maake it stupp. Pluesee, too muuchh. Eeeassee!”

The brushes began to slowly start whirring again, and the dildo arms started to slowly start pumping again, causing a high pitched wail of anguish from Chloe as she knew that yet another ticklegasm to death was on its way.

“Poor Chloe,” said Blood Leech, “She’s got to work the hardest out of all of you. It’s her distilled powers that are going to keep you, and all the future captives, alive as your bodies are mercilessly stimulated to harvest your juices. She’s been at it for ten hours now, being constantly tickled and pleasured to the limits of her endurance, and beyond. And death is no release as her powers bring her back. Must be absolutely hellish.” Blood Leech smiled and licked her lips at the thought.

Olivia looked up at Blood Leech. Holy shit, this bitch was insane.

“You’re lucky,” Blood Leech said, “Only another five hours until her fifteen are up. Seems only fitting that you share the same one hour break time. I actually have less need of your powers than hers. She’s the lynch pin of the entire operation. But, it wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t work you and the others as hard as her. And maybe I can sell your powers on the black market. Hmmm. Anyway, I’m sure that you understand.”

Olivia understood that she was in a lot of shit right now.

“Anyway, I have a telecall to make. Must keep up appearances, as well you know.” Blood Leech’s face started to morph and run, changing from that of a strikingly attractive woman to a far older, yet still attractive Asian woman. Olivia recognised her as The Prof, the tech genius of JTS.

“Well, my dear, time to go,” Blood Leech/ The Prof said. She even sounded like The Prof did on her TV interviews. Olivia was quietly impressed. It took skill to get the voice right, even with her morphing powers. And Blood Leech hadn’t even used a mirror t check her appearance. Olivia had no idea how her powers worked, just that they’d allowed her to clean up in Hollywood by playing several parts of several famous actors and actresses in many movies, making her highly in demand as she was cheaper than hiring several stars.
The Actors Guild was suing to keep her from making films, but fuck those ass holes. She had a gift and was intending to use it to make as much money as possible. Not that that mattered right now...

“Anyway, let’s get you warmed up and welcomed to the club,” Blood Leech joked. She pressed a button and several mechanical arms with various implements on the ends rose up from the chair.

“Oh, really, there’s no need,” Olivia tried to say, in a deadpan manner, but it came out as, “Uh, Yer’s Eally Oh ‘Eed.” Which wasn’t anywhere near as suave as she’d hoped for.

“Oh, but there is, I’m afraid,” Blood Leech said. “I’ll leave you to it. Tah tah for now.” She moved to leave the room. A second later she peered back from behind the door, “By the way, I’ve loved all your films. I’m hoping for an equally bravura performance from you in your new role as my latest juices slave.”

Before Olivia could attempt a witty, albeit muffled retort, she was made to yelp as a stiff feather tip was quickly stroked across her anus and perineum. She tried to shuffle her butt out of the way, but she was held tight. The feather stroked up and down, slowly at first, but speeding up, until it was constantly oscillating. She could hear her heart rate monitor beeping more rapidly, even as she giggled and cackled helplessly.

“Gahahaha! Heheheheeee! Naahahahahaaaaa! Fuuuuuuu!”

The feather stroking stopped after a few seconds, and she heard an AI voice state, “Test 1 complete, 99 to go.”

99 to go!? What the fuck!?

A stiff round spinning brush whirred as it was applied to Olivia’s left sole. If she wasn’t strapped in, she’d have leapt a metre into the air. As it was, her body and head slammed against her bonds and she began to emit a raucous panicked laugh.

“Heeheehee! Nooo! Fuuuuckfuckfuckkkkk! Hahahahahaha!”

The brush continued its relentless exploration of her sole, from top to bottom, seemingly randomly lingering in areas after she laughed especially loudly.

Her eyes opened in horror as she realised what was happening. This damned machine was assessing her most ticklish spots. It was a vicious circle. The more sensitive the ticklish spot, the more she laughed and the more the brush continued to whir against her soles.

“Ahahahahha! Fuckkk! Stahppittt! Please! Please! Fuuuckkkk! Ah, God, nooooo!”

She flushed with embarrassment as a spurt of piss shot out of her urethra. The brush continued, focusing especially on her super soft inner arches. Her mad helpless cackling continued as drool and tears of fear and humiliation caked her face. More spurts of piss were coaxed from her helpless body as the brush rotated inexorably, even varying speed and angle in order to fully test her most ticklish areas.

“Test 2 complete, 98 to go,” Started the AI voice.

Oh fuck! Olivia began to whimper in abject terror. Just 2 tests had nearly finished her off.
And her terror mounted as she looked across at Chloe, who was still being pounded, brushed, sucked, stroked and pinched all across her body by countless mechanical arm mounted tools of tickle torture. The poor bitch was being tickled by dozens of tools at once. Holy shit, how horrible must that be? Even worse, Olivia realised that this would be her eventual fate.

“Nooooo! Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Gaaahaaaahahahahhaa!” She screamed in impotent rage and terror as a round brush began spinning against her right sole.

“Fuuuccckkkk! Noooo! Noooo! Hahehehehheeeeheeeeheee! Nooo-!”

Olivia’s cries stopped as her body slumped limp in death. Her heart having failed.

“Subject deceased during test 3. indicates special sensitivity to the process. Recalculating optimal treatment regime to maximise resource harvesting,” the AI reported, as it was programmed to do.

Olivia’s body stiffened as she drew in a sharp inhalation as she was revivified by Chloe’s injected powers. Fuck! This couldn’t be happening! This must be some nightmare? She couldn’t really be about to be tickle tortured to death, over and over again?

She began to sob, “Iss noh fair! Why me?! Whyyyy?! Whyyy?!”

“Because I need your powers, my dear. Nothing personal you know,” Blood Leech replied, having walked back into the room whilst Olivia was deceased.

“Puleese! Puleese! I carnnn take iiittttt!” Olivia begged Blood Leech, as she sobbed uncontrollably.

“Tsk tsk my dear,” Blood Leech cooed, “I’m sure you’ll get used to it.”

At that moment, Chloe released a cry of utter helpless terror, piss and cum juices spurting from her clunge, and foam erupting from her mouth, before her dead body went limp.

“Then again, maybe not,” said Blood Leech.

A few seconds later Chloe awoke, taking in a loud inhalation. Her eyes were unseeing. She’d endured so much that her mind had gone. She lay still, drooling, as the machines began their merciless ticklish torment of her body.

Blood Leech looked disappointed. She enjoyed the screams and begging of mercy of her first tickle captive. But, juices extraction was her primary goal, which superseded her need for sadistic fun. And, after all, she had a new tickle toy to play with, until she broke that as well…

“Test 3 recommencing,” Announced the AI. The brush again began its merciless whirring against Olivia’s right sole.

“Fuuccckkkk!” Olivia screamed, “Fuuuckkkkfuckkkkkkfuckkkk! Geeehahahahahah! Fuckahahahahahahaha! Geehahahahahahah!”

Blood Leech smiled. Her plan was going smoothly and she had her next subject lined up for harvesting. Hopefully she’d prove to be as entertaining as Olivia was being right now.

“Gahahahaha! Heheheheh! Fuckkkkkk! Hehahahehehahhaha! Aaaarggghhhahahahaha!”

Although Olivia might not be lasting that long at this rate. Blood Leech decided that she’d stay here for the entire 100 stages of the testing phase. She’d earned herself a break via her brilliant planning. She took off her jump suit pants, and her soaking wet knickers, and began to stick her fingers, almost her entire fist, up her gaping wide, dripping clunge. She groaned and roared with pleasure as she orgasmed over and over again, creating a fresh cacophony of noise against the futile pleading of Olivia, and the machines tormenting the two captives.

She was oblivious to the testing process itself, focused solely on her red hot vagina and the squirming and screaming of Olivia. Olivia died a dozen or so times, before being revived by Chloe’s powers, annoying Blood leech no end as her screams were so fucking hot. Eventually test 100 was conducted: Olivia’s nipples and clitoris being lightly tasered by arcing static electricity, and the machine powered down.

Blood Leech made a final effort, forcing her fist as far up herself as she could, and nearly tore her clunge apart as she fisted herself frenziedly until she had an almighty mega orgasm and nearly blacked out.

She panted and gasped, aware that the only noises now was the machine inexorably harvesting Chloe’s juices. She checked her watch. It had been nearly two hours since she’d walked back into the room. Shit, wouldn’t be long until her third ‘guest’ would be arriving at the mansion. She had to clean herself up. Olivia’s powers were certainly very handy. Now she could just invite supers to her lair without needing to go out fetching them.

She was so pleased at her progress that she decided to give her two captives an early break.

She stood up and pressed a few buttons. Chloe’s machine powered down and was silent. As Chloe’s anal dildo withdrew, a cascade of shit fell out of her butt hole onto the table below.
Blood Leech sighed, thinking to clean up the mess. Then a new set of arms appeared from the side of the bondage chair and vacuum attachments hoovered up the mess. Blood Leech was continually impressed by The Prof’s technical know how.

Olivia’s and Chloe’s gags closed down, no longer forcing their jaws apart, although still jammed into their mouths and she went up to bed. She’d had a tiring day, and captive 3 would be a tricky one. She looked back at Chloe, pretty much catatonic, and Olivia whimpering quietly, and decided that she’d give them a ten hour break. After all, she wasn’t a complete monster. And setting up captive 3 in her new home was going to be tricky...

Chapter 4: An Eventful Meeting
Cast:
Sunken: Pom Klementieff
Blood Leech/ The Prof: Michelle Yeoh

The JTS meeting hall was in an uproar.

It had started off well, with the Prof teleconferencing in, giving her apologies for her non attendance, citing a mishap in the lab. Majestrix knew this to be code for ‘another unfortunate dead woman in her sex dungeon, and that she was disposing of the body’. Majestrix decided not to bother going over to visit after all.

Before they could carry on with further business, Rapida had burst into tears and babbled about a terrible accident at the Grand Metropolitan hotel, New York, where she was staying on a visit to promote JTS in the USA. Rapida appeared to be distraught. She talked about a body; blood everywhere and a terrible accident.

Battle Queen took charge and told her to calm down and speak more slowly. Eventually Rapida was able to piece together a semi coherent narrative, through her sobbing. She’d had a guest over to stay and there’d been a terrible, fatal, accident.

Star Shine looked horrified and was suggesting that Rapida call the authorities. Majestrix immediately told her, in no uncertain terms, that she’d kill anybody who involved normals in supers business.

Majestrix told Rapida to leave the hotel room, wiping as much evidence as she could, and that Unapparent was on her way to clean up the mess. Unapparent slumped in her chair. Another body disposal job. And she’d had plans that evening.

Star Shine continued to protest, forcing Majestrix to leap out of her chair and clamp her hand around her throat. Star Shine’s eyes bulged in shock and terror, Majestrix’s face a snarling mask of rage. Majestrix had spoken and she wasn’t to be defied. Battle Queen and Dark Black had leapt up and was trying in vain to pull Majestrix off her.

Everybody spoke at once, except Star Shine – who was choking to death. Majestrix shouted at everybody to shut up, her super sonic voice launching everybody backwards several metres and cracking the monitors The Prof and Rapida were calling in on.

She looked down at pathetic Star Shine, her eyes bulging and bleeding from burst blood vessels, before dropping her to the floor.

The shocked members of the team stood up, brushing themselves off, and sat themselves back at their chairs. Majestrix bodily lifted Star Shine by the scruff of her neck and dumped her back into her chair. Majestrix glowered at them all, daring them to even look her in the eyes.

The Prof smirked as she spoke, “Now that little disagreement is over, may I suggest that Rapida come over to visit me at my mansion? I can put her up for a while, whilst she gathers herself. Such demeanour is unbecoming for a super.”

Majestrix smiled at her approvingly. The Prof was an expert in dealing with sticky situations, with her many kink dungeon victims.
Rapida nodded meekly in the affirmative.

“Right, that’s settled then. Rapida to the Prof’s mansion, thank you Prof; Unapparent to the hotel to clean up Rapida’s mess; and the rest of you shut the hell up,” Majestrix stabbed her finger at the air, daring anybody to say anything else. Everybody looked down in submission, ignoring her gaze. Good, they recognised her authority, as well they should.

She looked at Star Shine, vivid bruises on her neck and eyes blood shot with burst vessels. “Battle Queen, help her clean up. She won’t be here long, now that The Prof is back,” Majestrix commanded.

Battle Queen nodded in acknowledgement, getting up and ushering Star Shine to the nearby bath room.

“Great! That was a successful meeting. Let’s call it there ladies!” Majestrix strode off, before her cowed minions could protest any further. Time to meet the press and make a good impression – that she actually gave a shit about normals.

Dark Black looked impassive from behind her mask.
Battle Queen glowered at Majestrix, whilst comforting Star Shine, who was sobbing at her entire world view of Majestrix and JTS being destroyed.
Sunken looked sad that she hadn’t got to talk about expanding her undersea wildlife sanctuary.
Unapparent looked surly as she got up to sort out Rapida’s fuck up. She glowered at Rapida on the view screen. Time to tell Rapida what to do to mitigate the impact of whatever she’d done.
Rapida stared unseeing, traumatised by whatever had happened in her hotel room.
The Prof/ Blood Leech gave an almost imperceptible smirk of triumph. These fools would be easy to destroy if they were fighting amongst themselves.

Chapter 5: A Devastating Discovery
Cast:
Louie: Chloe Grace Moretz
Susan: Chloe Grace Moretz
Billie Chandler: Kristin Kreuk
Boob Juice: Zendaya
Brit Girl: Hailee Steinfeld

Louie sat fidgeting in the hotel lobby. She was killing time watching a supers documentary on the lobby screen. A panel of guests talking about the origin of the supers. How they’d spontaneously manifested around twenty years ago, seemingly at random around the world. The only common link being that they were apparently all attractive Asian women. What a waste of time. Anybody who hadn’t been living under a rock for twenty years knew all this anyway.

The debate grew heated as one panel guest started to discuss the rumour that all of the supers were nymphomaniac lesbians, and that there had been numerous incidents, covered up, where normal women had met nasty ends at the hands of these super powered lesbians. The studio went into uproar and security moved in to eject the guest, who continued to defiantly protest that the supers were the enemies of normal people and to be ready for a war.

Louie scoffed. Everybody knew that supers were the friends of humanity. After all, if she got herself some super powers, she knew that she’d use them wisely to aid humanity. Isn’t that what being a super hero was all about?

She looked down at her watch, for the 10th time that minute, and wondered where on Earth Susan was. Her identical twin sister was due to meet her at the Met Museum at midday. But she hadn’t turned up. She’d tried to call Susan, but her phone wasn’t being picked up. She’d left a dozen messages, but still no response.

Susan had a history of being a bit flakey. She liked to party hard and meet up with pretty women. Louie accepted Susan’s sexuality, but she hadn’t told their parents as she wasn’t sure that they’d approve.

It was ten past four. Even Susan didn’t normally party this hard. Susan had shouted at her, the last time she’d walked in on one of her liaisons. Louie had called her a selfish inconsiderate bitch and stormed off. Susan had called her a few hours later and they’d agreed to go on a patch up holiday. Susan suggested New York. She’d somehow got a suite at the super exclusive, and expensive, Met hotel. Louie had no idea how Susan had managed it, and she didn’t want to know. It would only worry her even more.

She’d asked the concierge to let her up to Susan’s suite. The concierge had seemed happy to help. Then, when the concierge realised which suite it was, looked scared and refused to help her.

So Louie had been stewing for the last two hours.
Fuck this! She’d waited long enough. She didn’t give a shit how upset Susan got at her, or the concierge bullshitting her. Louie was going to slam on her door until she was let in, and give her wayward twin a proper dressing down about being so inconsiderate. But, she slumped down, the concierge had already threatened to have her thrown out of the hotel. What to do?

At that moment, the concierge popped off into a back room, and a second man sat behind the desk. Louie gambled that he hadn’t been briefed about Louie, so she decided to walk to the elevator. So far so good. Shit! The elevator needed a guest card to activate. Fuck! What to do? What to do?

At that moment three hotel staff, dressed in maintenance outfits, and wheeling a large laundry skip, were stood next to her by the elevator door.
One was a strikingly attractive black haired woman, with two tanned brown haired women, equally attractive, accompanying her.
This was her chance! She pretended to fumble around inside her handbag and said, “Oops, bit of a mess in here. I don’t want to hold you ladies up.”

She stood aside and let the black haired woman nodded at her in gratitude, and said. “Cheers Luv, we’re in a bit of a rush. Mighty considerate of you.”

They squeezed into the elevator. There was just enough room for Louie to fit in with the three ladies and the laundry skip. One of the tanned women pressed the button for the 12th storey. What luck! Susan was in suite 1203.

“Where you staying luv?” asked the black haired woman, conversationally. The two tanned women looked intently at her, awaiting Louie’s reply.

Louie felt nervous. Something felt off about the three women. Like they were dangerous somehow.

“Suite 1209,” Louie lied smoothly.

The three women seemed to relax.

“Ah good stuff. It’s going to get noisy where we’re cleaning. Hell of a mess. Would hate to disturb you.” The black haired woman said. “But, we’re a few doors down.”

“What sort of mess?” asked Louie.

The black haired woman was going to reply when one of the tanned women (Louie got the impression that she was in charge, from her demeanour) told her, “Don’t you worry your head about that. Enjoy your stay. Leave the boring day to day stuff to us.”

Louie got the impression that she shouldn’t say any more. This woman struck her as being especially dangerous.

The elevator reached the 12th storey and Louie walked off quickly. She sighed in relief. The corridor bent around a corner and suite 1209 was past the bend. She could walk out of sight, then duck into a laundry room or some such. All the hotels in the movies had side rooms for the hero to duck into.

Luckily, the laundry crew weren’t following her. They’d stopped at an earlier suite door.

“Suite 1203, here it is,” said the black haired woman.

Louie’s heart stuck in her chest. What did these three dangerous women want with Susan? Had she got in trouble with the mob? How else could she afford a Met suite? What to do? Call the police? But they’d never make it in time!

“That’s it. She’s open.” said the black haired woman, stowing her lock picks.

Driven by an uncharacteristic surge of courage, fuelled by a mixture of stupidity and love for her twin, Louie ran around the corner, barged past the three astonished women, flung the door wide open and ran into the suite.

On the king sized bed lay Susan’s corpse, sightless eyes staring up, her face frozen in a rictus of shock, her abdomen crushed and internal organs spilled out on the bed.

Louie dropped to her knees, assailed by horror and uncontrollable grief. She let out a plaintive wail, and began to sob.

“Shit! She’s going to blow the whole op!” The trio’s leader said. “Get your gear on and let’s go girls!”

Unapparent was pissed off. She was fed up of cleaning up the shit of other members of JTS. She was especially surly after the turbulent flight across the Atlantic on JTS’ private supersonic jet.
She’d helped The Prof dispose of lots of bodies; as well as sorted out various incidents caused by Majestrix.

Rapida hadn’t caused any issues for her before. But it was inevitable that something was going to happen. Super on normal sex was fraught with hazard. There was a story written in the 20th century, called ‘Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex’ about the dangers of Superman having sex with Lois Lane. It had turned out to be very prophetic in this case.
Obviously Rapida had got over excited and crushed the poor blonde woman’s abdomen in the throes of her passion. Such a shame. She was pretty as well. For a normal at least.

Even though JTS wasn’t supposed to operate in the USA without permission, it was still easy enough to leverage the vast JTS fortune to open doors and bribe witnesses, or arrange for their elimination as well.

She’d just finished preparing the wheeled corpse case and the bleach to clean up the blood. So much blood. So much cleaning to do. She sighed at the task ahead of her. Rapida owed her big for this shit show.
Still, a few hours cleaning and then a simple corpse disposal via the helicopter that JTS was charting to pick her up from the hotel roof, along with all of the evidence. The hotel management had been fully bribed and there shouldn’t be any issues.

Unapparent had just started cleansing the scene of Susan’s death when the door to the suite burst open and a lookalike of Susan burst in and starting screaming. This was startling enough. Even worse was the three figures at the door, who were rapidly adorning gas masks and infra vision goggles. They were obviously out to get her.

Unapparent activated her invisibility powers, which she focused to also cut off her heat signature. Their infra red goggles would be useless to them.

She didn’t have much time. Gas canisters were being rolled in. She’d be outlined in the gas cloud, as well as it likely being toxic. She rushed at the head of the group, grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and threw her several metres across the room. Even though Unapparent’s main power was invisibility, she was still several times stronger than a normal human.

“Shit! Brit Girl!” shouted one of the three figures. “Billie these fucking goggles of yours aren’t working! We can’t see shit!”

Excellent news. Unapparent launched a punch at the torso of the second attacker. She met some resistance, presumably kevlar body armour. They were definitely equipped to try and take her on. Despite this, there was the crack of bone and whooshing of air from lungs: the second attacker folded up and crumpled to the floor. Two down, one to go.

“I was told to get rid of a body. Four more isn’t such a big deal since I’m here now,” Unapparent gloated.

The final attacker dived at her, tackling her to the ground. The attacker then rained punches down at her face, which actually hurt. This attacker was actually very strong, or very well trained. Unapparent gritted her teeth, tensed her body, and reached up to grab the mask from her attacker’s face. She yanked it off and tried to put it on. The gas was starting to make her cough.

The mask turned invisible as Unapparent put it on, leaving her attacker choking and spluttering. It was an easy matter to tip her over and reverse their situation. She now straddled her attacker. The other two attackers were groaning and slowly getting back to their feet, but she’d deal with them momentarily.

Unapparent became visible again and started down at the attacker beneath her. An attractive, possibly Asian, woman. She started up defiantly at Unapparent, trying to escape her doomed situation. Unapparent smiled down at her. She’d turned visible so that the last thing this fool saw was her face smiling down at her as she beat her face to a pulp.

“The last thing you’re going to see is my face, as I end you,” Unapparent gloated.

“You’re wearing a gas mask, you dappy bitch!” replied the woman, her voice defiant even as the gas started to overcome her.

Unapparent snarled and then rained blows down on the woman’s face. She did a good job fending her off. She was obviously trained. But, between the gas and Unapparent’s superior strength, her eventual death was assured.

Unapparent barely perceived the massive blow at the base of her skull before she fell unconscious. Louie stood over her, holding a lead glass vase that had been sitting on the bedside table. Louie, then spluttered and started to double up as the gas overcame her.

Billie pushed Unapparent’s unconscious body off her and removed her gas mask and placed it on Louie’s face. She then grabbed a pair of nose filters from a pouch and stuck them deep into her nose, pushing past the blood in her nostrils.

“Stop fucking about Boob Juice! You too Brit Girl!” Billie shouted at her two companions. “Get her in to the restraints!”

Boob Juice groaned as she dragged herself up, cracked ribs protesting, and reached in to the laundry hamper. She pulled out a set of shackles with four holes along a metre long solid metal rod. She lurched over and placed Unapparent’s wrists and ankles into the four holes, such that her legs were spread, with her hands between them.

Brit Girl, the black haired woman, groaned as she fought to get back to her feet, after her impact with the wall, and helped to lift Unapparent into the laundry skip.

Louie continued coughing for a few more moments before she drew breaths from the gas mask. She didn’t know what the hell was happening. It was like a war zone. There was an invisible super who was going to kill her and the three other women, and who may have killed Susan. It was clear which side she was on. Especially as one of the other women had just given her a gas mask to wear. Billie helped her get to her feet and started to drag her away.

Louie protested, “Susan! We can’t leave her!”

Billie smiled sadly at her, before cracking Louie across the jaw with a knock out hook punch. She didn’t have time to fuck about and explain things. Luckily there was space in the laundry skip for two. Billie was also well prepared and had brought two anaesthesia gas bottles with her. They were fitted to Louie and Unapparent and then they were ready to be taken back to base.

Billie turned back to Susan’s corpse, staring up sightlessly at the ceiling, “You deserved better. We’ll get the bitches who did this to you. And your twin sister is going to help us.” She gave a low bow to Susan’s corpse, then took a photo of her on her mobile phone, before joining her team and their two unconscious captives.

Chapter 6: The Fight Back Begins
Cast:
Louie: Chloe Grace Moretz
Brit Girl: Hailee Steinfeld
Billie: Kristin Kreuk
Boob Juice: Zendaya

Louie groaned as she recovered consciousness. She realised that she was slumped onto a large comfy sofa. Her mouth was numb, and she realised that she’d drooled down her front whilst unconscious.

“Welcome back,” said an attractive tanned lady. Louie recognised her as one of the three ‘cleaners’ that she’d met at the hotel. She gasped as she remembered the events of earlier. The fight, the homicidal invisible super, the gas, being knocked out. And she’d actually knocked out a super! That wasn’t her surely?

Then she emitted a low moan as she recalled Susan’s eviscerated corpse on the hotel bed. She began sobbing, her body racked with emotional pain.

The attractive lady looked awkwardly at her, then walked over, bearing a tissue. “Here’s a tissue for you. Not much I know. Erm, I’m Billie by the way. Erm, nice to meet you.”

Louie nodded her thanks for the tissue and sobbed for a few minutes longer. Billie placed a hand on Louie’s shoulder in what she hoped was a comforting gesture.

Louie looked up at Billie with red rimmed eyes and was now angry, “What the fuck’s happening?! We need to call the cops! Find whoever killed my sister!”

Billie shook her head sadly. “That won’t work Louie. Those super bitches own the police and the authorities. Unapparent was ready to kill all four of us as she knew there wouldn’t be consequences.”

“So, that’s it?! There’s nothing we can do?!”

“Not at all. Follow me.” Billie gestured to Louie to follow her.

They walked down a dimly lit corridor. In a side room they saw Boob Juice, who waved up at them, grimacing as she iced her bruised body.
“Thanks for the save,” Boob Juice said cheerily.

Louie nodded at her in acknowledgement. What the hell sort of name was ‘Boob Juice’?

They turned a few more corners in this maze like complex, which apparently had no windows, until they turned a final corner and Louie gasped at the sight before her. It was a clear glass wall, and Billie was dumbfounded at what she saw in the padded white room behind it.

Unapparent was suspended nude in mid air, around one metre off the ground, by solid metal cuffs around her wrists and ankles.
The cuffs were attached to metal rods that screwed into the walls of the room. Her upper body was held vertical, with her arms over her head, arching her back to expose her tight breasts and ticklish arm pits. Her legs were held wide open, exposing her pussy and crack.
She writhed and strained in her cuffs, her fingers and feet flexing as she tried vainly to escape. She was also shouting various foul mouthed curses at Brit Girl, who was stood busy tickling her belly with her long nails.
Amidst this sight, it barely registered to Louie that Brit Girl was also completely nude. Her pale white skin marred by a deep purple bruise that covered half her torso.

“Let me go you fucking bitch! I’ll kill you for this! Stop it now! I’ll Sqeeeee!” Unapparent’s abusive rant was interrupted by a quick squeal as Brit Girl stuck her finger into her belly button.
“Gwaah, noo!” She squealed again as Brit Girl bent down slightly, sticking her tongue into Unapparent’s belly button, whilst slowly teasing her nails up and down, up and down, up and down, Unapparent’s exposed abdomen.

“Whhhaa!? Nooohooo! Hahahaha! Fuuuccckkk! Fuuuccckkk!” Unapparent screamed in ticklish agony. Her fingers and feet flailed desperately. She tried to move her body out of the way, but she was held almost immobile, and it was easy for Brit Girl to languorously move her head to keep her tongue mercilessly slurping inside Unapparent’s belly button.

“Hmmm, that’s a sensitive spot”, Brit Girl noted. “I’ll remember that for later”.

“Fuck you!” screamed Unapparent.

“Yes, later,” said Brit Girl ominously.

“What the fu..? Gwaahh! Ahahahah! Nooo! Fuucckkk!” Unapparent screamed again as Brit Girl began to knead her sides. Her hands carried on up her body, fingers oh so gently teasing her ribs, before her hands fingers bunched up and she began mercilessly scraping Unapparent’s exposed arm pits.

“Waaahh! Fuck Fuck! Nononononono! Gaaahhh!” Unapparent screamed, her eyes bulging in shock.

“Hmmmmm”, Brit Girl pursed her lips and she continued her merciless assault on her captive’s exposed arm pits. “You say ‘no’ a lot, but your body tells me that you like it”.

Louie noticed Unapparent’s nipples had hardened and were sticking out like bullets.

Unapparent continued her ranting and screaming as Brit Girl moved her mouth to Unapparent’s right nipple and began to fiercely suck on it, alternating with gently biting on it between her teeth. She pulled her right hand over the left nipple and began stroking her fingers around it, then teasing her fingers up and down and around the hardened nipple.

Unapparent continued her writhing and ranting as Brit Girl expertly teased her helpless, tight, toned body. Louie realised that her pussy was dripping wet, and that her own nipples were erect and rubbing against the inside of her shirt. There was something so damned hot about seeing a beautiful naked woman reduced to a quivering wreck at the hands of another beautiful naked woman. Louie hadn’t realised just how cute Brit Girl was, with how busy they’d been with the chase and everything else that had happened in the crazy day so far. And Brit Girl hadn’t been naked then either.

Louie snapped out of her reverie as she realised that Unapparent had gone from writhing and ranting to hanging limply and moaning. Brit Girl was now stroking her palm over one rock hard nipple, sucking gently on the other, and slowly teasing Unapparent’s arm with softly caressing fingers of her other hand. Unapparent’s eyes had rolled up in her head and she was now moaning softly as Brit Girl oh so gently pleasured her naked body.

“See, it doesn’t have to be so bad”, cooed Brit Girl. “A hypersensitive nervous system has its benefits as well. Just do what we tell you, tell us what we want to know and this can be fun for both of us”.

“Guuuuuhh….” Unapparent moaned, “Screw you…”

Brit Girl’s face lit up in a sadistic smile. “Suits me.”

Unapparent’s face lit up in a mix of fear and hysterical laughter and Brit Girl quickly moved her head and slurped her tongue right up Unapparent’s arm pit.

“Gwwahhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Gwahahahahah! Nohahahaha!” Unapparent screamed, speckles of spit flying from her mouth as she desperately shook her head from side to side, trying to get away from Brit Girl’s rasping tongue and hard fingers, now kneading her sides again.

Louie stood entranced as this Asian goddess was reduced to a quivering, drooling, wreck by this cute British woman. Louie’s juices were running down her leg as she was spell bound by the utterly horny display in front of her.

Unapparent screamed and moaned and cursed, struggling in her bonds, barely able to move her body, as her toes and fingers wriggled helplessly.
“Fuuucckkk! Fuuucckkk! Nooohahnohahahahnooonononon hahaheeheeheeeheee!”

The merciless tickling continued for several more minutes as Brit Girl used her tongue and fingers to stroke, suck, nibble, tease, tug, and scrape every inch of Unapparent’s upper body.

“Fuuckk no no ah fuck please stop, please stop it! No fuck, please, no more! Please!” Unapparent screamed, but Brit Girl ignored her pleas and continued without mercy.
“No, fuck fuck fuck no!” Unapparent’s voice raised higher in panic as she was about to be further humiliated. “Please stop it! Stop it! I’ll do what you want! Stooop iitttt!”

“Pleeeasseee….” unapparent gave one more plea, in vain, before her body shook and spasmed and a strong line of high pressure piss exploded from her urethra. Brit Girl nimbly dodged it and continued he merciless assault on Unapparent’s upper body.

“Pleaasee…” Unapparent’s voice trailed off as her body shook. Over the next few minutes several more squirts of wee were coaxed from her unwilling body, each spurt getting progressively weaker and weaker. Unapparent’s head sunk down, her body limp from humiliation and exhaustion. Drool ran from her mouth, some of it sticking to her sweat matted hair, whilst some dripped from her chin to the floor.

“Now, there’s a good girl”, cooed Brit Girl. She gently kissed Unapparent on the forehead.
“Holy shit”. Louie whispered under her breath.

Brit Girl turned with a start. Her face lit up as she saw Louie. “I didn’t notice you there. I was a bit… preoccupied.”

Louie noticed that Brit Girl’s nipples were engorged, and she could see a trail of juice s gleaming on Brit Girl’s inner thighs.

Brit Girl looked unabashed under Louie’s scrutiny. She smiled sweetly, “What can I say, it’s fucking hot dominating a smoking hot super babe in bondage.”
She appraised Louie. “And it looks like you were enjoying the show as well.”

Louie blushed as she noted her nipples pushing her shirt from her chest, as well as feel the sticky fluids around her crotch and soaking her underwear.

Unapparent groaned and began to stir in her bonds.

“Quick”, Brit Girl said, “We need to keep the pressure up. These super bitches are super ticklish, but they’re also super resilient and super quick to recover.”

She strode back to Unapparent and began to ruthlessly knead her sides, drawing out shocked squeals and groans.

“Well, are you going to just stand there, or help?” Brit Girl asked Louie, in an exasperated tone.

“Oh, sure, what do I do?”

Brit Girl smiled at Louie and said, “This!” She renewed her ticklish assault on unapparent, who spasmed in her bonds, cackling weakly.
“Oh, and you’ll want to take your clothes off. As you’ve seen it can get messy. And, to be honest, it’s more fun!”

Brit Girl continued tickling Unapparent, but was now also running her rock hard nipples across her captive’s tight abs and nipples. The latter causing almost electric shocks of pleasure to go through her nipples, causing her to moan and bite her lower lip.

Louie paused for a second. This seemed very very perverted, and most assuredly illegal and immoral. Unapparent cackled and squealed extra loudly as Brit Girl focused on a newly found sensitive spot.
“Fuck it!” she thought. This bitch likely deserves it anyway. She had something to do with Susan’s death. She turned to Billie, but Billie had walked away whilst Louie was stuck in her lustful trance.

Shrugging, she quickly stripped off her clothes, a trail of shiny juice dragging from her clunge as she removed her sopping wet knickers. She thought with gallows humour that Susan would love to be in her place right now, tickle torturing a super heroic Aphrodite.

“Where’d you want me?” she asked.

“Take the feet!” suggested Brit Girl, gleefully.

Louie scurried to Unapparent’s feet and knelt down on the tiled floor, being careful to avoid slipping on the sweat and other fluids now pooling on the tiled floor. Unapparent’s toes were scrunching and unscrunching uncontrollably as her body was racked by ticklish impulses.
Unapparent’s hoarse laughter, squeals and curses faded into the background Louie slowly reached an index finger towards a bare sole. She tentatively stroked her nail across the bright red sole.
“Fuuuucckkk! Nooooo! Gaaahhh!” Unapparent screamed in shock and outrage. “Don’t you dare! Don’t you fucking dare! I’ll kill you! Fuuuckkk!”

Louie nearly fell over in shock at how much unapparent reacted to a single finger stroke. She smiled and tried two fingers. Unapparent screamed even more loudly and scrunched up her toes as tightly as she could. Louie tried three fingers, then all four fingers, Unapparent’s screams somehow getting even more loud each time.

Brit Girl looked at her approvingly.

Over the next few minutes Louie experimented with gentle finger caresses of the soles and upper feet, interspersed with forcing her fingers between the toes and even savage raking of her nails across the soles. Whatever she did seemed to drive unapparent utterly crazy. Louie smiled wickedly and realised that she was only using one hand. She shifted her weight and began tickling Unapparent’s other foot with her other hand.

Louie was lost in the moment, filled with lust and sadistic glee as she did whatever she wanted to this hyper ticklish smoking hot babe, who was totally at her mercy. And she was enjoying herself far too much to be merciful. She could feel her breath shallow, and hear the thump of her heart in her head as she was close to cumming, just from dominating this helpless hot babe.

At some point she decided to run her tongue along Unapparent’s shiny sweat soaked sole, causing further spasms and screaming from their captive. She greedily stuffed Unapparent’s little piggies into her mouth, feeling them wriggle around as the merciless tickle torture continued.

Brit Girl was focusing on Unapparent’s upper body, with some stray caresses to her crotch. These drew gasps of outrage, as well as undisguised lust.

Louie knelt higher, lifting her thighs up so that her crotch was level with Unapparent’s bound foot. Louie pushed forward so that the smooth, sweaty, sole was now rubbing against her clitoral hood. She gasped and moaned with pleasure as Unapparent’s struggles caused her foot to rapidly stroke against her, effectively massaging her clit.

“What the fuck are you doing you filthy bitch!? You fucking whore! I’ll kill you for this! We’ll all kill you for this! Just you wa… uugh,” Unapparent’s screams were cut short as she fainted, her body overwhelmed by nearly an hour of merciless tickle torture.

There was a pause, both ticklers taken aback by their captive’s sudden silence. Louie looked wide eyed, “We haven’t killed her have we?”

“No, it’s fine. They’re hyper sensitive, but also hyper strong. They can take days of this”, Brit Girl replied.

“Wow…” Louie was almost starting to feel sorry for Unapparent. “Not to ask a silly question, but why are we doing this? We’ve not asked her any questions yet. Like who killed Susan. It wasn’t her was it? She was clean up?”

Brit Girl smiled, “Don’t worry. You’ll get your answers. This isn’t just sadism for no reason (even though this is fucking hot), it’s to break her in. Show her who’s boss. These super bitches start off all haughty and superior, and need to be shown who’s in charge.”

“So, she isn’t the first one that you’ve captured?”

Brit Girl looked concerned for a second, that she’d said too much. “That’s right. This isn’t our first guest here. We’ve dealt with others.”

Before Louie could ask any more questions, Brit Girl gingerly poked Unapparent’s face, eliciting a low semi conscious groan. “Phew, I was half worried we’d gone too far. You’re a pretty filthy tickler yourself”.
Louie nodded, shocked at herself. But, being honest with herself, there was nowhere else she’d rather be right now.

“Right”, Brit Girl said, “Let’s make sure she’s really clean.” She stepped past Louie and pressed buttons on a recessed panel in the wall. Unapparent’s bonds moved via rods that were in hidden grooves in the walls. Her upper body remained upright, but her lower body was bent back, such that her legs were spread further and her pussy and anus was fully exposed.

Brit Girl pressed another recessed button and a storage cupboard swung open. She pulled out a wheeled vertical bedside trolley. Attached to the top of it was a large clear fluid filled bag. Hanging from it, clipped to the metal trolley stand, was a rubber hose with a metal tip.
Louie’s eyes opened up as Brit Girl detached the hose and tip and began to spread Unapparent’s butt cheeks with her fingers.

Louie’s eyes opened in disbelief. Brit Girl sucked on the metal tip, then spat on her fingers and began to slowly tease the puckered skin around Unapparent’s anus.

Unapparent groaned and then began to weakly squeal as she realised what was happening. “Nuuhh, stahp it… Pleese, nuuh…”

Brit Girl smiled and said cheerily, “Here’s the choo choo train going down the tunnel”. She began to slowy, but inexorably, drive the metal plug and a short length of pipe right up Unapparent’s wide open butt hole.

Unapparent’s butt swayed almost hypnotically as she tried desperately to move away from her anal humiliation, but her limbs were locked tight, severely limiting her mobility.

“Choo choo!” Brit Girl laughed as she taped the end tight with medical tape and began to turn a small tap beneath the fluid bag. Louie could see the pipe swell up as fluid drained down it. The fluid bag deflated as the fluid drained out of it and into Unapparent’s anus.

Unapparent was limp in her bonds, muttering incoherently under her breath. Louie thought she heard, “Can’t be real. Can’t be real. Nightmare. Cant be real. Please, don’t be real.”

But it was all too real, as Brit Girl emptied not one, not two, but three bags of fluid into Unapparent’s body. Louie was shocked to see that Unapparent’s belly was now engorged like that of a heavily pregnant woman.
An ominous rumbling and gurgling sound came from Unapparent’s abdomen.

Unapparent’s head jerked upwards as she realised what had just happened, “What the fuck?!”

“Just getting you cleaned up for Billie”, Brit Girl cooed, her face mere inches from Unapparent’s snarling face. “Just relax and you’ll feel so much better.”

“What the fuck is this?! You’ve got to be shitting me! No fucking way! You sick fucking bitch! You too other woman. You’re going to end up like the woman on the bed! I know you’re there! I’m going to kill the both of you for this!” Unapparent screamed.

“Oh dear”, Brit Girl tutted. “Looks like this little lady needs an attitude adjustment.” She grinned wickedly. Then without warning began to immediately knead Unapparent’s engorged stomach. Then her sides, then under her chin, then her arm pits, then back to her sides; constantly moving her rasping fingers around so that her captive had no idea what to expect next. Unapparent’s eyes were wide open in shock, and her mouth was locked open in constant helpless laughter.

Louie picked up on the cue, and began to mimic Brit Girl’s rapid tickling motions, constantly scraping her nails across bare soles, then backs of thighs, then tops of feet, then her fingers flicked across Unapparent’s tightly puckered anus.

Unapparent convulsed in her bonds, giving out a hellish squeal of panic and anger as she tried with all her might to stop the inevitable flood. He eyes rolled up in her head, veins bulged in her neck and forehead and every muscle of her body tensed. Her squeals of laughter and cursing were now replaced by a long drawn out grunt of pure effort.

Brit Girl teased her, “You’re going to kill us hmmm? How are you going to do that? You’re all tied up and we can do what we want to you. You’re not a super heroine, you’re just a ticklish little bitch who we can play with as much as we want. Tickle tickle tickle!”

“Guuhhuuu fuuuuu fuuuu fuuu fuuuu fuuuuaaaaaAAGHHHH!” Unapparent screamed in rage, shame and utter defeat as her muscles failed her and a torrent of clear fluid cascaded out of her anus, splashing on the tiled floor. Louie dodged aside and continued her merciless assault on Unapparent’s sensitive anus, even as it convulsed uncontrollably, more water spurts being launched each time.

Brit Girl cooed, “Oh dear, looks like little baby has had an accident. Maybe we should give little baby a diaper. How about that little baby? A diaper for the ticklish little baby girl? You’re not a super heroine. You’re just a ticklish little baby, and we can do what we want to you.”

Brit Girl signalled Louie to stop, and drew her face close to Unapparent’s face. “So tell me, what are you?”

Unapparent broke down sobbing, “A little baby. Please stop. I admit it. I’m just a little ticklish baby”.

Brit Girl’s expression softened. She bent over and kissed Unapparent’s forehead. “Good girl. Good girl. You’re a good girl. Just tell us what we want to know and this can all stop.”

“Yes, I’ll tell you everything.” Unapparent said, her wide open eyes looking pleadingly into Brit Girl’s. “Please, just stop.” She continued sobbing.

“I know you will, they always do.” Brit Girl said. “No need to cry. We’re all done for now. There’s another lady going to see you soon. She’s not very nice,” - Unapparent squeaked in fear, “But, just answer her questions honestly and you’ll be fine.”

Unapparent smiled, her wide eyes pleading, “And then I can go home?”

Brit Girl smiled sadly, “Not for a little while, but you be a good girl and we’ll see”. She gently kissed Unapparent’s head and walked to the hidden cupboard. Louie had stood up and was by the cupboard. She knew what to do. She reached into the cupboard and pulled out two mops and a bucket. Billie would be here soon, with her dogs, and she’d want the mess cleaned up. Hopefully Billie wouldn’t need to make a mess as well…

Epilogue Part 1: Dark Plans
Cast:
Blood Leech: Elodie Yung
Chloe: Chloe Bennett
Olivia: Olivia Munn
Sunken: Pom Klementief

Blood Leech looked down proudly at her collection. Chloe and Olivia writhed and struggled and moaned as they slept fitfully in their bondage chairs, their bodies twitching spasmodically as their nervous systems relived the torments visited upon them earlier that day.

Rapida was strapped to a bondage chair and was undergoing sensitivity testing. She had reached stage 100 and not died once. Obviously her super strong speedster heart would allow her to survive a lot more than the weaker supers.

So, now, Blood Leech was customising Rapida’s juices harvesting routine. She had cannibalised one of the other bondage chairs, attaching several arms to empty spaces on this chair, even as it vibrated and rocked as Rapida tried desperately to break free.

Rapida was being rapidly dildo fucked in her anus and pussy, and her mouth was being rapidly deep throated by a third dildo attachment, muffling her groans and screams. Clear tubes carried oxygen through her nostrils to her aching lungs.
Meanwhile dozens of brushes were whirring all over her writhing helpless body, whilst electrical taser attachments zapped her nipples and clitoris. There was an alarming creaking sound from the chair, like the sound of straining metal. Alarms began ringing on the chair and an AI voice ran out, “Warning, structural integrity error. Risk of subject escaping. Warning!”

Blood Leech sighed as she placed her hand on Rapida’s brow and drained away her powers, rendering her unconscious, yet again. She was a most dangerous prisoner. She’d need constant oversight until she could overload Rapida’s nervous system enough that she couldn’t effectively use her powers. But it was going to take a lot of work to get the bondage attachments effective enough to overcome Rapida’s speedster nervous system.

On the upside, the juices harvesting would be even greater as Rapida was so much more durable.

Blood Leech was looking forward to being able to drain Rapida. Not just because of her abiding hatred for JTS, but because Rapida was arguably the 2nd most powerful JTS member.

She was annoyed with herself at having missed Unapparent at the hotel by a mere few minutes. Having her invisibility powers would have been very useful indeed. But, it was just bad luck.

She’d used Rapida’s speed powers to get to New York, covering several hundred miles in mere seconds. But she was just too late.

According to sources at the scene, she’d been shown up to suite 1203, but not seen coming down again. Majestrix was furious, when told at an emergency meeting Dark Black had set up and attended remotely. Sunken had pointed out the Unapparent was supposed to be good at disappearing, and Majestrix had nearly killed her. Blood Leech laughed at the memory.

Sunken was cute even if she was dumb as fuck. She would be a nice addition to her collection. She’d whimper so delightfully as Blood Leech gently teased her clitoris with her tongue, and sucked her soft little toes. She got the impression that Sunken would fold super quickly and would be exquisitely begging for release. But Blood Leech would tell her, “No.” Her cute giggling would emanate for hours as Blood Leech would tune the machine to keep her from slipping into catatonia. She couldn’t see much use for speaking with ocean life, or deep diving, so she could go a bit easier on her than the others. She felt wet at the thought.

Battle Queen was made of sterner stuff. It would likely take days of constant machine fucking and tickling to break her will. But, that would make her submission all the sweeter. She’d be running her hands all over her, even as the machine arms did their work. Battle Queen would be cursing her, snarling obscenities and threats even as the dildo arms forced orgasms and laughter through her tight athletic body. Battle Queen was a fair bit older than the other supers, but she was one hell of a smoking hot milf. Damn, breaking her would be so fucking hot. Blood Leech was looking forward to breaking her, as well as obtaining her super strength, endurance and combat skills.

Dark Black was an unknown quantity. Blood Leech was somewhat worried about taking her down. She was very sneaky and had a habit of defeating far more powerful heroes through various clever tricks and traps. Maybe she’d be a good candidate to try and capture next? What even were her powers? They were very nebulous, albeit effective.
But, finding her would be an issue. She was notoriously secretive and wasn’t even listed on The Prof’s database. A problem for another day.

Star Shine would be a nice member of the collection, for sure. Not due to her absolutely lame electric powers, but due to how incredibly cute and amazingly beautiful she was. Her face was like fine porcelain. She’d moan so exquisitely as Blood Leech set the machine to just gently stimulate her, with a few tickle torture sessions thrown in to sensitise her. But, mainly gentle stimulation, watching her moan with pleasure as her nipples were gently sucked and stroked, and her feet softly feathered. Blood Leech wanted to slather her tongue across her soles and gently slurp between her soft tender piggies. Star Shine was a soft young woman, possibly a virgin, and Blood Leech would be the one to teach her the heights of ecstasy a young woman could attain.
She wouldn’t force orgasms from her. She’d keep her edged for hours, if not days, denying her an orgasmic relief. And this would continue until Star Shine begged her, with desperate yearning, for sweet release.
And like Sunken, her powers weren’t worth being aggressively harvested. She’d mainly be there for fun. Mmmmmmm. Blood Leech licked her lips at the thought.

And, of course, Majestrix. There would be no mercy for her. Once she was subdued, she’d be dildo fucked and tickled and zapped 24/7. She wouldn’t get a moment’s respite as her body would be subject to constant machine torment.
Not just because Majestrix was an evil bitch, nor that she was Blood Leech’s nemesis, but because Majestrix was simply too powerful to be given even the briefest opportunity to escape. A single power cut, even for 1 microsecond, would see Majestrix break free and ruin everything. Blood Leech might just need to kill after, after draining away her invulnerability obviously.

Before all that though, she needed better containment facilities. Battle Queen and Majestrix were too powerful to keep contained, as was Rapida. She cursed herself, yet again, for killing The Prof. She needed her tech know how!

She sighed, the brightened as she had an epiphany. The Prof’s supers database! There were thousands of supers documented around the world. Maybe one of those could solver her problem? Yes, that was the next step. To find a substitute tech genius to kidnap and get to solve her technical issues.

She skipped happily to the mainframe monitor and sat down and began her search. Not getting Unapparent wasn’t such a big deal now.

Blood Leech paused and her mouth opened in horror at the realisation that her problems had grown.

Unapparent, who knew where Rapida had gone, and was likely to blab everything to her captors.

She mouthed a silent, “Fuck.” as she wondered what the hell she was going to do next.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back