• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Supernatural?

Just wondering if anybody besides me likes the TV series, SUPERNATURAL, starring Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles? I've been collecting the series on DVD and BluRay, and currently watching Season 8. It's a show about two brothers who are "hunters." Hunters are people who've spent their lives hunting down ghosts, vengeful spirits, demons, and basically anything supernatural. They have books of lore on how to kill most anything that falls into this category. They are experts in credit card fraud in order to fund their exploits. They are also experts in Government Agency Identification fraud. They investigate bizarre instances posing as FBI agents with rock star names. "We're Agents Page and Plant from the Bureau..."

I think it's a pretty good show, with an interesting premise and decent character development.

Sam Winchester - The younger brother, spent some time going to college, tends to be more cerebral and compassionate, eats healthy foods.

Dean Winchester - The older brother, never went to college, acts more like an Army Sargent, tolerates little to no disagreement. It's usually Dean's way or the highway. Dean prefers burgers and pie over Sam's more healthy food choices.

Each episode opens with a teaser that usually culminates in what I like to call the Trademark Supernatural Blood-Splat.

I watched a fair bit of that show a while ago. Stopped after the bloody mary episode. I'm not sure how far I got, but now that you mention it, I'll have to check it out again.

I used to watch it with my ex, great fun!

But haven't really got the heart to watch it any more :)

It's done well running to 10 seasons

I'm a pretty big fan of this show, I got into it when a friend described it to me as being two guys driving across the country and shooting ghosts along the way. I feel like the story has dipped a bit recently and it's harder for me to maintain interest, but I've convinced myself that there's so much homo eroticism at this point where at least two of the shows main characters have to kiss eventually and i'm far too invested to miss that. I still enjoy the hell out of it though and think the show's a lot of fun.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back