• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Surprises Of The 2013 Baseball Season

For the record, I am 63 years old, in good health, and I am now on my third cellphone.
I never much liked Barbara Eden, but I do admit to still admiring Heidi Klum who is now 40 years old.
I never watched Gillgan's Island, finding the Bob Denver character to be boring.

Your comments are those of an arrogant young ignoramus.

Back on topic for this thread:

I was not surprised that the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards finished below .500 this year. That is their natural place and they have returned to it. I have enjoyed hating the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards since 1955 and I fully intend to go on doing so.

For the record, it was YOU who brought up age, not me. It was at that point, your remarks went off topic.

Your point is taken. You are young, ignorant, and unconcerned with history.

The term 'ignorant' means lack of knowledge. Since you have no knowledge of me, my age, or my concern of history, it is clearly your remarks that are 'ignorant'. I simply pointed out the dodgers have not won a title in more than 20 years ago, suggesting one would need age and/or reference materials to verify or remember such event. That sir, is fact.

Yes, it is also fact the San Francisco Giants did finish below .500 in 2013. Anytime a defending champion finishes in such position it is always a 'surprise' and that is the topic of this thread.

That said, it is also fact, despite going below .500 and the dodgers winning the division and having a record well over .500, the Giants still had a winning record vs the dodgers in 2013. The Giants also scored the most runs of any team in dodger stadium, defeating the dodgers 19-3. No surprise, as the Giants have won more games than any team in baseball history.

Mils, I would expect nothing less of you than to hate the San Francisco Giants going forward. It is rivalries such as this that makes baseball such a great game.

Last edited:

Mils, I would expect nothing less of you than to hate the San Francisco Giants going forward. It is rivalries such as this that makes baseball such a great game.
I am glad that we understand each other.

Mitch don't pay attention to maniac... He does make a good point though. Football is more entertaining than baseball... lol when Brady reaches the playoffs then loses... And throws a hissy fit about it. :D

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back