• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Switches ... Evaluate the truth of this statement

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
So let's say you have someone who in general is on the vanilla side of things. They are willing to give it the old college try:

It would be more enjoy to be a ler in this case than a lee.

As a switch I think that the experience would be more mutually enjoyable under those circumstances.

What are your thoughts ?

Hmmm, I'm not sure I understand... Are you asking if we agree that it would be more fun to tickle a vanilla partner than to be tickled by one?

Although I much prefer being tickled, if I were introducing a vanilla person to tickling then I would probably tickle them first. They'd probably have no idea how to tickle someone properly, or they'd just feel awkward with their pokey fingers. At least if I tickled them first I could show them what to do. Show them the ropes, if you will... hehe...

Although I much prefer being tickled, if I were introducing a vanilla person to tickling then I would probably tickle them first. They'd probably have no idea how to tickle someone properly, or they'd just feel awkward with their pokey fingers. At least if I tickled them first I could show them what to do. Show them the ropes, if you will... hehe...
:iagree:
Vanilla people generally are not skilled ticklers. It takes no skill to be a lee--you just have to be ticklish. :D

Vanilla people generally are not skilled ticklers. It takes no skill to be a lee--you just have to be ticklish. :D

I agree that , as a switch, it be better to introduce a vanilla by having her tickle me. That's what I did with my girlfriend. Then when I tickled her, I was a bit overzealous, and now she's terrified to do it again.

And yes, I tend to agree w/ Milagros , but you'd be surprised how good some 1st time ticklers can be. I can tell you I was pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would prefer to tickle them first... but I think it's better to be the lee in that situation that way the person can still maintain their personal power... aka staying within their comfort zone. And then maybe they will be turned on enough and brave enough to try it themselves. I made the mistake before when I was 18 with my ex Bf and after only a minute he was threatening to break the headboard if I didn't untie him. The restraints themselves freaked him out as the tickling also made him feel too helpless.

My point is people like to discover things on their own sometimes. Or at least have the control to explore it themselves at their own pace.

I would prefer to tickle them first... but I think it's better to be the lee in that situation that way the person can still maintain their personal power... aka staying within their comfort zone. And then maybe they will be turned on enough and brave enough to try it themselves. I made the mistake before when I was 18 with my ex Bf and after only a minute he was threatening to break the headboard if I didn't untie him. The restraints themselves freaked him out as the tickling also made him feel too helpless.

My point is people like to discover things on their own sometimes. Or at least have the control to explore it themselves at their own pace.

Yikes... Did he agree to it beforehand?

Yikes... Did he agree to it beforehand?

Yes he did. It totally freaked me out too because he started shaking the headboard. I never tied him up again. It wasn't too long before we broke up.

Well, personally, I'd prefer to let them tickle me first. Yeah, they might not be the best ticklers, but for a vanilla person, being tied up and tickle tortured sounds pretty damn scary. I imagine they'd be much more comfortable starting out on top, instead of being the ones getting tortured; I'd take the mediocre tickling to make sure they were eased into it.

Well, personally, I'd prefer to let them tickle me first. Yeah, they might not be the best ticklers, but for a vanilla person, being tied up and tickle tortured sounds pretty damn scary. I imagine they'd be much more comfortable starting out on top, instead of being the ones getting tortured; I'd take the mediocre tickling to make sure they were eased into it.

Yeah, this ^. Unless the vanilla person is specifically volunteering, it should be the more experienced person getting tickled. Bondage and intense sensory play are generally a bit intimidating for a first-timer. But if you invite them to be the ler, they can experience the same stuff at a slight distance.

I had a girlfriend who I confessed my fetish to. We'd been drinking and smoking weed, so it was a little easier with our inhibitions down. She didn't tie me up, but she was a really good tickler. All I did was tell her how and where I liked it, just like in any sexual act.

It also helps that being the lee is a lot easier for me when I'm with a woman. :happyfloa

Definitely the Lee, let them explore their dom side!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I would rather be the ler than the lee in just about any tickling situation if I had to choose only one. But I think most switches prefer one or the other to some degree. Very few true 50/50 switches out there. Don't get me wrong, I prefer it both ways, I'm just a little more ler than lee.

i think it you should try lee first just to see if you like it, but ler would probably what they pick since tickling is new to them and reletively uncomfortable to people who don`t have the fetish

Vanilla people generally are not skilled ticklers.

That's interesting. Most or all of the people who've tickled me have been vanillas, and almost without exception they've been maddeningly effective. The ones who tickled me briefly got the desired flailing and yelping out of me, and the ones who've tickled me for a prolonged period have reliably wrecked me.

It takes no skill to be a lee--you just have to be ticklish. :D

Now that's the truth. Your body has already taken care of all the qualifications for you.

The key is to go spontaneously and slowly. I probably wouldn't introduce ropes or anything like that until I'm sure it will not freak the other person.

Regarding whether to be ler or lee with vanilla, answer depends on what kind of person vanilla is. Some think it is better to be ler, but for me being a lee worked great. I'd say give power to vanilla, let them make you squirm if they can... and then return the favor in a playful way. Some might want to try to be tickled first... I mean, no rules really, at least I don't see definite answer what is better. Be adaptable and see what vanilla might want is the best I can come up with.

I'd prefer to ler them, but realistically hardly any vanillas are down with that right off the bat, some never at all.
So..I lee, let them have fun and get to have some fun myself, and work up to it.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back