• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sydra loves tickling

kenny

TMF Expert
i saw this video and was very diappointed the laughter sounded fake and the tickling was not very good i feel as though tc videos have gone downhill, way to much m/f tickling when are they going to make a good f/m video

I've seen this video and it kicks ass! The laughter was very real to me and the tickling was very intense. Especially Syddra being tickled while strapped spread open on her back. Man her face did some weird things! She was spazzing out. :eek: :cool: I loved this film. Syddra is really good on both sides of the "ropes"

mediocre

The girl in the white with the large chest--when she was being tickled she was either really ticklish or a good actor. The rest was pure fake. Dissapointing. On the other hand, I got one of those 5 min. clips where Darby Daniels is underarm tickled (I think it's from TOHII). Very good stuff!

I loved this DVD as well. Syddra has the potential to be on the same level with Priscilla as a tickler. My only complaint is that she is a little too machine-like with those nails of hers, not varying her technique at all. As a ticklee, she absolutely rocks! I would love to see more F/F with her. The latino girl, Latia, was also extremely ticklish, especially under the arms. She also was very vocal and begged and pleaded a lot (I love that). However, her segment was very short, and I felt the tickler (TIB of DM?) let up on her just as she was really losing it. I would have loved to see Syddra have a go at her; she never lets up. I am also dying to see the busty Tawny in ticklee role. Very glad I bought this DVD!

Raul :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back