• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T&T - Shivering Forest: Part 2 - The Witch of the Twisted Green F/F (Repost/Update)

moriarty_ebb

T&T - Shivering Forest: Part 2 - The Witch of the Twisted Green F/F (Repost/Update)

T&T - Shivering Forest: Part 2 - The Witch of the Twisted Green F/F

Continued from Part 1 -

Claire bustled along behind Lumi as the woman’s long legs strode forward. Despite the quick pace, Claire’s mind kept darting back to the blond woman hanging like a chandelier from the ceiling. The pleading look of Masa as she was alternately pleasured and tickled by a trio of women with viscous smiles and madness dancing in their eyes sent shivers racing through her.. The confusing emotions that bloomed every time she pictured the woman screaming, laughing, and ultimately moaning from the women’s ministrations sat upon her mind as a constant pressure.

It was abhorrent, uncouth, barbaric even…yet…

The woman’s desperate eyes flashed through her mind, the panic, the laughter, the joy. Claire was sure the flush of heat that raced up her body shone like a beacon.

“There is a fine, yet firm line here in the Twisted Green between reward and punishment,” Lumi informed her. “What you just saw was Masa’s reward. She completed a particular task and pleased the Madame. Thus, she was given one of her favorite rewards. Technically I shouldn’t have stepped in, as I wasn’t requested, but Masa and I have a history. I know what she likes more than anyone. So I added a bit of extra reward while simultaneously paying her back for leaving me out.”

“You are all insane,” Claire responded, prompting an amused glance from Lumi.

Lumi turned, giving Claire a view of that forever cocky grin as they walked through the strange meandering hallways.

“In Masa’s case you are undoubtedly correct,” Lumi continued. “She had difficulty adjusting when she came here. Eventually she did something stupid. Something that offended the Madame rather severely. I was relatively new and it was the longest punishment I’d ever seen. At that point anyway. I was scared that she would become one of the Damned. I didn’t want that for her, so I helped her through the punishment. It still broke her, but ever since, we’ve had a special relationship.”

“The Damned?” Claire asked, still uncertain that these explanations were actually helping her understand this insane place.

“Punishment is done to correct behavior,” Lumi said, waving her hand vaguely as she walked, but at the next words, Lumi’s voice darkened. “Those that truly offend the Madame, those that the Madame refuses to forgive. Those are the ones that earn the true sessions of torture for their transgressions. Those are the Damned.”

Lumi’s husky voice resonated with a dread that conveyed both anger and no small measure of fear. It was the first bit of vulnerability Claire had seen in the large woman, and it chilled her.

“Not that you should have to worry about that just yet,” Lumi said, her carefree tone returning in force. “Instead, let's keep your education going.”

“Yes,” Claire responded nervously. “I don’t even understand why you need me. It seems you have plenty of…acolytes?”

“Flowers,” Lumi corrected. “Well, eventually Flowers. You, Masa, me…we are apprentices. Serve the Madame well, prove your dedication, you become one of her Flowers. Those that show true talent can become one of the Mistresses. Of course, at the pinnacle is our master, the Madame, the Witch of herself.”

“That doesn’t…”

“The why is not for us apprentices,” Lumi continued, interrupting her. “I’m the Senior apprentice and I still only have theories. Until I’m a Flower, I won’t be let in on the why. Your task, for now, is to survive.”

Lumi stopped before a large doorway, a series of interlocked roots stretched from floor to ceiling before them with no visible way through. Flowers of various kinds and colors decorated the frame causing a sweet floral scent to fill the air. Aside from the flowers, there didn’t seem any definitive markings that indicated this to be any different from the various other root clusters they had walked past.

“Now, she likes to meet the new ones before they know much. Likes to get a better sense of who you had to pretend to be before your true self is revealed. That said…” Lumi placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. “Do what she says, and for the great spirit’s sake, be respectful. No matter what your first impression might be, she holds more power than you can imagine,” Lumi told her in a serious tone. “I’ll instruct you in all the little things after. You just need to get through this.”

In a casual motion that completely caught Claire off guard, Lumi stepped forward wrapping the smaller woman in a tight hug. Once again, Claire found her heart racing as the larger woman whispered into her ear, the breath making her neck muscles twitch at the mild tickle that ran across her ear and down through her shoulders.

“I know this is scary, but I swear, you are going to love it here,” Lumi whispered. “Just keep an open mind.”

The tenderness confused Claire, as did the sudden melting of one of the many layers of tension she had been carrying since she arrived.

Stepping back, Lumi tugged at Claire’s dress, brushed off the shoulders, then ran her fingers through Claire’s wild red mane, pulling the strands away from her face.

“Note to self,” Lumi muttered, “Get Farmgirl new clothes.”

Satisfied, Lumi turned, placing her hand upon the root tangle before them.

Claire gasped as the roots shuddered, a small tinkling sound like bells chiming coming from beyond. Then, a heartbeat later, the mass of roots began moving apart, twisting, squirming, and parting to reveal a huge open chamber beyond.

Pillars of twisted roots filled the large room holding up a ceiling that twinkled as if filled with stars. Flowers of a wider variety than Claire had even known existed dotted the pillars and the walls. Woven into the vines and walls, svelte forms in seductive poses seemingly grown from the wood pillars and walls. A long pathway of polished red wood wove in a meandering path across the room. A half circle rise stood before a set of steps leading to a throne of vines, leaves, flowers, and greenery.

The room, for all of it’s majesty and space, was not enough to completely blind Claire to the fact they were not alone.

Upon the huge throne sat a figure, lounging with her head propped up against one arm, her legs tucked sideways against the other. The diminutive form leafed her way through a book, her head bobbing to a silent beat.

Before her, on the half circle rise below the throne, another diminutive form sat upon a stool before a long box.

Lumi drew a sharp hiss between her teeth.

“Damnit, that’s Sadia,” Lumi whispered urgently. “She’s the head Mistress. She’s in overall charge of discipline. Be very polite Farmgirl. I’m limited on how much I can help you.”

The fear in Lumi’s voice was enough to get Claire’s heart racing. Unfortunately, it also got her curiosity piqued. She couldn’t help but steal glances at pair of small woman.

Sadia sat at one edge of the box, a severe look of concentration on her face as her hands worked diligently before her.

As they continued to approach, Claire noticed that the box was moving. Small jerking movements, like something was trying to break out. The muffled thumps reached her ears as did the sound of indistinct grunts.

It was only once they reached the bottom of the stairs that Claire could make out what was happening.

Sadia sat upon a set of pillows, her legs crossed comfortably before her. A small table was placed to one side filled with a series of implements that, but for one standout, was foreign to Claire. Among the tools was that same stick with pink fronds Claire had seen drive the blond woman earlier into violent hysterics.

Sadia was a small woman, olive colored skin and black silky hair pulled back into a bun. Her eyes angled slightly while her face was beautiful, if sharp and more than a bit severe. The black eyeliner, lipstick, nails combined with dark leather with silver chains gave the woman a ‘Don’t mess with me’ aura that radiated off of her in waves. The only odd contrast from the balck sever clothing came from the two pink flowers tucked behind her ears.

The shiver of fear that ran down Claire’s spine was becoming more familiar, yet did nothing to lessen the effect as she saw just what Sadia was working so intently upon.

A pair of feet, long and thin, stuck out from the box, just in front of Sadia’s black painted fingernails. No, they weren’t sticking out, exactly. It was as if they were somehow encased in the side of the wooden box. The underside of the entire foot, ball, arch, and each toe were clearly visible, though that was all that could be seen. Claire watched in horror as the muscles twitched while black nails dragged across pale skin. She could see the foot trying desperately to move away from the nail that scratched along the arch. The wrinkles of the foot were gone, leaving smooth skin pulled taught, the foot was pulled back, held in place somehow. The shivering of the foot could barely be seen and muscles tried and failed to move. Somehow, they were functionally imobile, the cruelty of allowing the muscles to strain against the strange binding, almost worse for how truly exposed it left the sole.

Sadia tilted her head to one side, as if listening to something before moving her nails upward to the ball of the foot. Eight nails focused on a tiny spot at the center of the ball of that foot. The muffled thumping grew faster, more frantic, and Claire swore she heard the barest whisper of a voice, or perhaps a sob from the box.

After focusing on that single spot, Sadia dragged the nails downward to the heel where she began making circles with what Claire could now see were nails filed down to points. The foot shook and strained, but no more than the illusion of movement had been allowed. Claire shivered as Sadia traced both sets of nails upward to the balls of the feet, seeming to focus on the same spot. The thumping of the box grew louder as Sadia directed her focus on the area. Sadia’s head tilted, a small smile gracing the bare corner of her lips before the nails slowly started to move. Nails tapped and scratched, moving slowly upward. Just before the nails reached the underside of the big toe, Sadia paused, looking up to catch Claire’s horrified expression. Sadia gave a wicked grin that promised all manner of horrors in the future. The look stretched, yet it was only a moment. The moment passed, and Sadia dug the sharpened nails across the underside of each toe in succession.

The thumping form the box ceased to be muffled, the lid rattling as something slammed against it’s lid as muscles of the trapped foot spasmed. Sadia’s sadistic glee showed on the mad smile that grew on her face.

Claire’s stomach dropped, the seed of fear growing to a rock that sat heavy within her. Whoever was within the box had been denied even the smallest of recourse. Unable to twitch even a single toe, Sadia hadn’t even touched the other trapped foot yet. Claire now understood the difference between Masa’s reward session, and this. This is what a punishment looked like.

“Luuuuumiiiiiii!”

The squeal of excitement tore Claire’s attention away from Sadia’s increasing fervor.

The small woman, once sitting upon the comically large throne, bolted toward Lumi, a childlike joy radiating from her. Even standing, the woman wouldn’t even reach Claire’s shoulder. Despite the diminutive size, the woman was shaped like an hourglass. Her chest seemed to stick out so far she should be toppling over from the weight, never mind they seemed one sneeze from popping out of the low cut black dress. A long slit ran up each side, each stride showing ample pale’s leg. The long slit rode all the way up to the top of hips tha ballooned outward from a tiny waist at an almost impossible angle. A large floppy pointed had with a circular brim somehow remained on top of the black curly tresses poking out underneath.

The diminutive woman leapt, her small body clearing over twelve feet in a single bound, headed like a missile for Lumi.

“Madame,” Lumi called back.

Lumi, to her credit, already had her arms out, smile on her face as she caught the bundle of excitement with ridiculous ease. The large woman didn’t even take a set backwards despite the remarkable speed of the leap..

The small woman, now held in Lumi’s long arms raised her hands up high above her head and called out in a high voice,

“Tickles!!!”

Lumi gave a chuckle, shaking her head, yet couldn’t seem to help the smile that blossomed.

“As my Master commands,”

One long arms wrapped completely around the small woman’s waist, grabbing the alternate side while the other hand dug long fingers into the white flesh of the woman’s exposed underarm.

“Eeeeehehehehe…Haaaaahahahahah…”

The small woman squealed in glee, her arms jerking down, trapping Lumi’s long fingers underneath. Lumi leaned in, her fingers not deterred in the slightest as they wiggled, digging into flesh as the smaller woman twisted and kicked. Dark tresses flew backward as the woman threw her head back, the floppy hat never budging from her head. The woman’s small feet kicked wildly as she continued to squeal and laugh in Lumi’s secure grip.

Claire stared, confused as the Madame continued to kick and giggle while Lumi squeezed at the woman’s side and dug her fingers deeper under her arm. Tearing her gaze from one odd scene, she caught sight of the stern gaze of Sadia staring at her, a sneer pulling one lip back.

The odd thumps continued from inside the box, though Sadia had changed her ministrations. A brush, like that she had seen her father use to apply his shaving cream dipped into a wooden container. Pink powder lingered on the bristles, which Sadia began to liberally apply to the untouched foot. While she applied the powder to one foot, she never paused the movement of the black nails as they continued scratching across the other.

Dark eyes seemed to assess, then dismiss her as not worth her time, instead refocusing her attention on the pair of feet before her.

“Dew…eeeehehehe…Lumihihih…Dew!…..hahahaha.”

Lumi stopped her tickling, instead pulling the diminutive yet somehow busty woman into a warm embrace. The small woman hugged Lumi back, her face rubbing up and down the side of Lumi’s neck while her arms wrapped around the larger woman’s chest.

“Are you ready for your trial? It’s only a week away.” the Madame asked, seemingly in no hurry to let go of Lumi. Lumi, wrapped one arm under the woman’s ample backside, supporting her as if a child while the Madame moved both arms up and around Lumi’s neck, their noses touching as the she stared into Lumi’s dark eyes.

Lumi, however, quickly eyes cast down, her lips pressing together into a thin line.

“I’m thinking of removing my name,” Lumi said, her hesitation clear. “I don’t think I’m…gaaahhh!”

Lumi jumped as the small woman’s hand dipped down to Lumi’s modest chest. Her hand cupped under Lumi’s breast, the small thumb poised above what, even through Lumi’s clothes, must be her nipple. Claire blinked as the small woman’s thumb began to emit a gentle purple glow.

“If I remember correctly,” the small woman teased, jutting her ruby red lower lip out in a comically overdramatic pout, “This is a sensitive spot. How sensitive should I make it? You do know better than to drop me right?”

The thumb came down, barely brushing against the fabric, yet Lumi’s reaction was immediate.

“Hoooooooooo…ahhhhh…wait…haaaaa…madame…oooooohohohoooo.”

To her credit, though Lumi’s knees did give way, she managed to recover, keeping her feet under her.

The small woman smiled, pressing her lips against Lumi’s forehead, then dipping her head down, trying to entice the larger woman to meet her gaze once again.

The thumb paused, causing Lumi to shudder. Lumi breathed in, setting her legs firm, and seemed to brace herself. Just as her mouth opened, however, the thumb came down once again.
The gasp that came from the tall strong woman this time was more like a whimper, like that of a puppy who has been caught being bad.

“Mistreehhhheeeee…Mmmmmhhhhhh…”

Her legs buckled again, her whole body seeming to go momentarily limp, yet she recovered, her arms remaining firm, keeping the smaller woman from wobbling from her purloined seat. Each time Lumi seemed to summon the courage to speak, the thumb descended, sending Lumi practically to the ground.

After the seventh try, the small woman laid her head against Lumi’s collar bone, her thumb hovering over the new pert nub that had grown under her teasing. The small smile showed she was enjoying the anticipation, drawing it out.

Lumi looked up, her lips pressed together showing she had learned her lesson.

The thumb glowed brighter, a soft pink mist seeming to trail out after the purple glow. When it came down, it narrowly missing the pointing nub that had grown. Lumi let out a shuddering breath as the thumb lifted once again, hovering over the tip.

“Now Lumi,” the girl pouted, her thumb coming down, missing the nub deliberately. Lumi staggered, her jaw gritting in determination even as she gave a small pathetic mewling whine. “It is far past time for you to become one of my Flowers.” The thumb circled, moving in small circles, avoiding nipple, yet achingly close. The motion set Lumi’s legs to shaking. “If you don’t take the trial this time, I might think you don’t want to join me.” The circling stopped, her small, delicate thumb paused, hovering over what was now clearly poking up through the material.

“I might think you don’t like me.”

At those words, the silly little girl pouting tone shifted, a deadly, dangerous tone of warning filled the air. The feeling radiated outward, palpably washing over Claire. From the corner of her eye, she noticed even the severe Sadia had stopped. Moving only her eyes, too afraid of catching attention, she saw the delighted glee plastered on Sadia’s face.

She was just in time to see Lumi’s predicament, the dangerous look melting from the smaller woman’s face. The arm around Lumi’s neck pulled her in suddenly closer as her thumb dabbed downward, wiggling lightly across bulging tip poking through the material.

“Oooohohohahaha…phbt…hahahah…”

Lumi’s legs finally buckled completely as the small woman giggled, twisting, and managing to come down straddling the larger woman. Despite the absurdity, the tiny Madame had the tall athletic Lumi pinned to the ground.

Lumi’s arms darted over her chest to cover herself as the small woman hovered her wiggling fingers over her.

“You do understand,” the woman teased, her small digits moving threateningly over the much larger woman. “Or do you need more education?”

With that, all ten of the small woman’s fingers suddenly glowed with purple light, the pink mist drifting downward.

“Yes,” Lumi panted, laughter still in her voice.

“Oh, you do need more education?” the small woman cheered.

Lumi’s eyes widened, her mouth opening frantically to deny, but it was too late.

The small woman’s glowing hands changed color. One hand glowed red, which she quickly flashed downward to bop Lumi gently on the nose.

“No Madame, I didn’t mean…”

Lumi’s mouth kept moving, but sound no longer came from Lumi’s lips. Meanwhile, the other hand flashed down, a deep orange glow grasping each of Lumi’s wrists. The madame gave a cloying smile. Lumi’s arms went still, her tight crossed protection falling limp, as if both arms went numb.

“Lumi doesn’t want to play with me,” the small woman pouted, pulling one limp arm then the other to the side. “My big strong Lumi won’t go through the trial. Doesn’t want to be one of my Flowers. I wonder if there is any way to change her mind?”

The glow faded from all her fingers but two. The index finger on each hand returned to the ominous purple, the short woman flexing the two fingers as she lowered them toward Lumi’s chest.

When the glowing digits finally touched the pert nubs peaking through the clothing, Lumi’s back arched, her legs lifting her hips from the floor so hard, the small woman was sent bouncing upward like riding a bull. Lumi’s eyes seemed to roll back in her head, her neck twisting at an odd angle while her mouth opened in a soundless howl.

The small woman did little more than poke and prod, yet it sent Lumi flexing her body in incredible contortions while her arms flopped around uselessly along the floor.

“Now, let’s try this again,” the small woman cooed, wiggling both fingers rapidly back and forth, each barely brushing the tips of each nipple as she sung her words cheerily. “Are…” she flicked her finger across the left nipple and Lumi jerked to the right, “You…” flicking the right nipple, and Lumi jerked to the left, “ready…” each finger circled each nipple causing Lumi’s eyes to bulge, her panting gasps the only sound coming from the tall woman “To Join My…” each finger hovered over one of the pert nubs, “Flowers?” Both fingers returned wiggling back and forth rapidly, each touching the tips as Lumi bucked and heaved her hips, mouth agape, braided hair flailing across her face. The small woman rode the woman easily, seeming to always maintain her position upon the bucking hips with a playful glee while her chest bounded up and down, rising high, then slamming down on Lumi’s stomach with each hip thrust and wild spasm of effort.

After what seemed a torturously long time, the Madame took one finger, the light upon it glowing white, and pressed it across Lumi’s lips. Instantly, the panting gasps became husky interspersed with a high pitched whine, her body giving off involuntary shudders.

“Next time, I’m taking the top off,” the small woman warned. “Flesh is so much more sensitive. I better like your next answer.”

“....[Gasp]...yes…uuuughh…Madame…” Lumi panted.

“Good!,” the small woman said, bouncing about with a satisfied tone. Claire couldn’t help but stare as her chest bounced alarmingly with her. “Now, introduce me to your new friend.”

Lumi rose, her knees unsteady below her, but managed to stand beside Claire once again.

“Madame,” she breathed, her legs still wobbly, “this is our new apprentice, Claire Trimil. Apprentice, it is my pleasure to introduce you to the Master of the Twisted Green, Witch of the Shivering Woods, our benevolent Master, Wendy Lysaga.”

Claire looked down at the diminutive woman, the severe Sadia as she cruelly ministered her nails to the pair of feet still shivering on the box, the tall strong Lumi with the cocky grin, and then back at the Witch of the Shivering Woods.

Claire started to smile, readying her proper response but froze. A flash of green filled the witches eyes, and Claire felt something run through her. From the tips of her toes, all the way to the ends of each hair on her head, something tingled. It was only for a moment, but it was profound. A sense of power, a sense of energy. It felt like she was a single ant standing before a hurricane.

““Ooohhhh, she is so cute!” Wendy said, hopping up and down eagerly, her ample assets bouncing alarmingly. “We are going to have so much fun together, I can feel it.”

To be Continued

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back