• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

taboo tickling fantasy

Kikmaniac12

was reading the deepest darkest tickle fantasy thread and i wanted to post mine but thought it needed more detail
so mine is really taboo and involves a certain fetish studio called random sole encounters. i always check to see his content and one day my fantasy is to see the women i care about in tickle videos for him. (my mum, older sister, even my girlfriend)

Nothing wrong in that. When I was younger, I used to fantasize about my Mom being foot tickle tortured ALL of the time!

You might enjoy mine,they are kinda similar

Its a bit dark tho but hey,its just a fantasy. And sorry for my english,not my first language.

In this fantasy Women are submitted to male while they still can do whatever job males do. They are all extremely ticklish while men arent. This is enforced in many ways: every once a week,every male in the family has to lock the women in stock and tickle them for an hour. Father tickles his wife while sons their sisters.If one of them misbehave at home(talking back,being annoying etc) every girls(mothers and aunt included)gets the same punishment:tickling for a time between 30 min and 1 hour.l If they misbehave in school,their father or brother if is in school has the duty to tickle them for as long as the teacher want.

So it's been awhile but basically I've emailed random sole encounters to see if he'd be interested in tickling my sister

I love situations where girls who appear in tickle videos bring in family members. Moms, aunts, sisters, cousins, etc. Tickling like that just feels naughtier, and it adds more thrill to it.

I had someone who wasn't my actual aunt, but she was a close family friend who was an aunt-like figure. I'd refer to her as "Aunt" sometimes. She wasn't extremely ticklish, but she was kinda sensitive on her belly. There were a couple times where I was able to rub her belly, and also play with her bellybutton. And that got some nice giggles out of her. She was the first person I ever saw with a pierced bellybutton, and I got to play with the ring as well. She had one of those hoop piercings. You don't really see people with those anymore. Today for the most part, I hate bellybutton piercings. But hoop ones like hers are the exception.

Jeanne Basone (AKA Hollywood from Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling) is one of the few people today who I see still rocking a piercing like that.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3iazEWWEAAA50T?format=jpg&name=large

The majority of my family members are female and I've dreamed of tickling at least 7 of them

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back