• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Take the Deal, Tamiko (FF/F, Feet)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Tamiko Takara is the proprietor of a long-standing Onsen at a prime location in Tokyo. Across the street from a restaurant strip, 2 minutes walk from the mall and a 5 minute walk to the airport. It is a family business inherited, and she guards it fiercely. Lady Nagakage is trying to open a chain of innovative new spas that use emerging and trending, albeit "unconventional" forms of reflexology on their guests. Having failed to win over Lady Tamiko through shear appeal and with a lucrative buy-out, Nagakage elects to demonstrate her brand's infamous foot-feather massage. Tamiko's warm soles have been made quite sensitive after a long day spent in those luxury heels.

I don't know how this will turn out, but it's not looking good for our spunky little girl-boss.

Tamiko is loosely inspired by a very cute Japanese girl I used to run across in a former career. I forget her name, but I nicknamed her "Spike" due to her wild, sexy haircut. She had a knack for dressing in stylish business wear as well, but she was incredibly warm and bubbly despite the would-be "fierce" style cues.

Please enjoy! Kampai!

Attachments

• OnsenNylons.jpeg
    OnsenNylons.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 720
  • Onsen.jpeg
    Onsen.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 780
This sedate orientalism is a nice change of pace from the action-packed scenarios we normally associate with your work! The picture looks as though it was done in an entirely different style; Lady Nagakage in particular appears in a gentle, almost misty selection of soft lines indicative of an idealized past-generational tradition. The intricate tongue-and-groove woodwork, along with the potted bamboo in its decorative planter increase an impression of old-world values that contrast sharply with Lady Tamiko's bold modernism. The well-honed perspectives of the past schooling an upstart present may not entirely fit the tableau as it's been laid out (in your description, Lady Tamiko has the established franchise, while Lady Nagakage is portrayed as "innovative"), but my interpretation would seem defensible based strictly on visual evidence! Eschewing analysis for a moment, let me also add that Tomiko-chan is hot as hell and has my approval to hold out from signing as long as she pleases! I'm sure dragon-lady Nagakage will keep things interesting for her! She's certainly done that for me!

Love your work.
I was impressed that you presented a bare foot and stocking foot rendering of this woman being tickle tortured.

Love the nylon reinforced toes tickling. Can I have more like that

Great drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

For sure! Thanks very much!

Wish I owned real estate.

LOL! Well played and I wholly agree!

This sedate orientalism is a nice change of pace from the action-packed scenarios we normally associate with your work! The picture looks as though it was done in an entirely different style; Lady Nagakage in particular appears in a gentle, almost misty selection of soft lines indicative of an idealized past-generational tradition. The intricate tongue-and-groove woodwork, along with the potted bamboo in its decorative planter increase an impression of old-world values that contrast sharply with Lady Tamiko's bold modernism. The well-honed perspectives of the past schooling an upstart present may not entirely fit the tableau as it's been laid out (in your description, Lady Tamiko has the established franchise, while Lady Nagakage is portrayed as "innovative"), but my interpretation would seem defensible based strictly on visual evidence! Eschewing analysis for a moment, let me also add that Tomiko-chan is hot as hell and has my approval to hold out from signing as long as she pleases! I'm sure dragon-lady Nagakage will keep things interesting for her! She's certainly done that for me!

I could, just, fuckin all but french kiss ya for taking the time to acknowledge the fact that I did all that dovetailing in the wood, and every other aspect and representation of culture clash I sprinkled in this. There's something really poetic, and it wasn't intentional, about illustrating Japanese women with hand-drawn ink and the use of varying line-thickness. Hearkens almost to the mangaka spirit!

Thanks as always for an in-depth, meaningful and praising review!!!

I just know that I enjoy this very much.

Great work.

R

I appreciate you! Thank you so much!

Awesome like always!! Such a great drawing

Thanks, bud!

Love it, great drawing. Thank you.

Thank you so much!

Love your work.
I was impressed that you presented a bare foot and stocking foot rendering of this woman being tickle tortured.

I couldn't decide, and I figured I'm smarter than a flipped coin ;) Thanks man!

You have a gift and thank you for sharing it with us!

Thank you so much! Means a lot!

Love the nylon reinforced toes tickling. Can I have more like that

It won't be the last time I use it! Thanks very much, glad you like it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back