• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Take the tickling or get shocked

These are the best clips

I have been trying to download some of your old rapid share posts but they are unavailable. If you decide to repost some of the wired pussy etc... clips I would appreciate it.

Keep up the excellent work.

Morg

Awesome clip!

What a lovely Domme! Great bondage,fantastic action,electrical play,flogging to increase sensitivity,and plenty of tickling! God,I love predicament bondage! I`d love to play with her! :redheart: :bowing: :happyfloa

God,I love predicament bondage! I`d love to play with her!
A huge "me too" on both counts. Uh, kilitiinko1, why don't you try out the mercury switches first and let me know how it goes. :)

I think this is definitly going too far. Maybe it's not my place to say it but this is a tickling site, not a rape torture site, to me this is disturbing.

Surfy said:
I think this is definitly going too far. Maybe it's not my place to say it but this is a tickling site, not a rape torture site, to me this is disturbing.

it isn't rape because there is consent. hell, it isn't rape anyway because she wasn't having intercourse. all is well. but i can agree that such vids don't please everyone. and there was more tickling than anything, so it still fits in the tickling catagory.

It was a great idea for a clip, but the girl isn't really all that ticklish. Not only that, she isn't even all that great looking.

jkb said:
It was a great idea for a clip, but the girl isn't really all that ticklish.
What are you basing that on? It looks to me like she's ticklish enough to be in a lot of distress. And I doubt she would delberately shock herself repeatedly.

sabaki said:
What are you basing that on? It looks to me like she's ticklish enough to be in a lot of distress. And I doubt she would delberately shock herself repeatedly.

I don't know. She just didn't really seem that ticklish to me. I can't explain it. She just didn't.

Here's the clip in a smaller compressed wmv format. :xpulcy:

Sigh

Why is it that anytime someone posts something, anything, someone else will fee obligated (as if anyone cared) to say: "well i don't like it, and i don't think it should have been posted, because...

.. it's too hard core
.. it's not rough enough
.. it's not feet
.. it's the right foot, not the left
.. she's too short
.. she's too fat
.. she's got a wooden leg
.. he's got a wooden dick.

ad nauseam

grow up ppl, the whole point of having a group is to gather folks who don't necessarily have the same tastes. no one particularly cares about your hangups and preferences. if you don't like it, don't look at it. don't bore the rest of us with your reasons why.

ok my 2 cents.

Ticklejohn

Ticklejohn1957 said:
Why is it that anytime someone posts something, anything, someone else will fee obligated (as if anyone cared) to say: "well i don't like it, and i don't think it should have been posted, because...

.. it's too hard core
.. it's not rough enough
.. it's not feet
.. she's too short
.. she's too fat

ad nauseam

grow up ppl, the whole point of having a group is to gather folks who don't necessarily have the same tastes. no one particularly cares about your hangups and preferences. if you don't like it, don't look at it. don't bore the rest of us with your reasons why.

ok my 2 cents.

Ticklejohn

nicely done.

i agree !

Ticklejohn1957 said:

.. it's too hard core
.. it's not rough enough
.. it's not feet
.. she's too short
.. she's too fat

ad nauseam

ok my 2 cents.
i like all types of different stuff ! if u dont like dont look !
Ticklejohn
and dont complain ! geeeez ! i cant belive some people even look at this forum ! ? it was a good post , just fantasy ! not rape ! geeeez !

Are we talking about people who post comments which are hateful, insulting, inappropriate, and simply uncalled for, or are we talking about people who disliked the clip being shown and simply wished to state their discontent?

The fullness of time...

Are we talking about people who post comments about people who post comments which are hateful, insulting, inappropriate, and simply uncalled for? Or are we talking about people who post comments about people who post comments about people who disliked the clip being shown and simply wished to state their discontent? Does this discontent arise from an intrinsic dislike of people who post comments about people? Or could we possibly be talking about people who dislike people? Do people who post comments about people who dislike people who post comments about people post these comments? Or is it the people who dislike people who post comments about people who post comments which are hateful, insulting, inappropriate, and simply uncalled for that post these comments about people?

Are we men dreaming we are butterflies or butterflies dreaming we are men?

All will be revealed, in the fullness of time.

Hapless Ticklee said:
Are we talking about people who post comments about people who post comments which are hateful, insulting, inappropriate, and simply uncalled for? Or are we talking about people who post comments about people who post comments about people who disliked the clip being shown and simply wished to state their discontent? Does this discontent arise from an intrinsic dislike of people who post comments about people? Or could we possibly be talking about people who dislike people? Do people who post comments about people who dislike people who post comments about people post these comments? Or is it the people who dislike people who post comments about people who post comments which are hateful, insulting, inappropriate, and simply uncalled for that post these comments about people?

Are we men dreaming we are butterflies or butterflies dreaming we are men?

All will be revealed, in the fullness of time.

Yes, of course. Sure. Fine.

The fullness of fine...

jkb said:
Yes, of course. Sure. Fine.

Are you talking about "fine" as in the context of a financial levy imposed in order to administer retribution for some form of misdeed, "fine" as in the context of measurement of the coarseness of materials or "fine" as in the context of all is well that ends well and it's now time to move on to the realm of the future with consolation of a job well done and the prospect of unlimited rice pudding for supper? Do fine people who post comments on these fine websites really read all this fine nonsense?

Do fine people who post fine comments on these fine websites about fine comments posted by fine people suddenly embrace the essentially futile yet ultimately fine search for clarity? Do they become so overwhelmed by people and their piddling little gripes that they stop using the chatroom because the few people worth talking to in there are outnumbered by petty, peurile, narrow minded little insects? Do they retire instead to the forums where once again they become appalled by the senseless bickering over trivialities that aren't worth commenting on? Do they begin typing gibberish in what they know in their hearts to be a pointless attempt to illustrate that our so-called "community" is increasingly becoming peopled by a bunch of wretched dingbats who aren't happy unless they're engaged in some meaningless squabble over something they didn't care for in a video clip?

Of course not. That could never happen. Why, anyone who would do such a thing would have a terribly jaundiced view of many of his peers.

Hapless Ticklee said:
...they stop using the chatroom because the few people worth talking to in there are outnumbered...

When I would come around to the chat room it was good to see you there. (This user has gotten disillusioned with DigiChat). All the cool people must end up somewhere.

rajee said:
Here's the clip in a smaller compressed wmv format. :xpulcy:

thank you rajee....hmm i looked at the comments here, i didn't see anything cruel..and rape, where does anyone get the idea there was rape involved? she seemed rather ticklish to me, kept putting her arms down, even though it shocked her...i thought she was very nice looking, with a great body, and the bondage was outstanding...\

p.s. Hapless...i find your posts very amusing...

Hapless Ticklee said:
Are you talking about "fine" as in the context of a financial levy imposed in order to administer retribution for some form of misdeed, "fine" as in the context of measurement of the coarseness of materials or "fine" as in the context of all is well that ends well and it's now time to move on to the realm of the future with consolation of a job well done and the prospect of unlimited rice pudding for supper? Do fine people who post comments on these fine websites really read all this fine nonsense?

Do fine people who post fine comments on these fine websites about fine comments posted by fine people suddenly embrace the essentially futile yet ultimately fine search for clarity? Do they become so overwhelmed by people and their piddling little gripes that they stop using the chatroom because the few people worth talking to in there are outnumbered by petty, peurile, narrow minded little insects? Do they retire instead to the forums where once again they become appalled by the senseless bickering over trivialities that aren't worth commenting on? Do they begin typing gibberish in what they know in their hearts to be a pointless attempt to illustrate that our so-called "community" is increasingly becoming peopled by a bunch of wretched dingbats who aren't happy unless they're engaged in some meaningless squabble over something they didn't care for in a video clip?

Of course not. That could never happen. Why, anyone who would do such a thing would have a terribly jaundiced view of many of his peers.

I don't know. I don't care. Pick an answer to all your questions and just use that one.

Nice clip this kind of predicament scenario goes hand in hand with tickling, it seems to be used a lot more lately on sites like hogtied, wiredpussy, hardtied, infernalrestraints. I would like to see a site that falls somewhere between these two extremes to be honest but no one is currently doing anything like that. :(

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back