• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tale of a once in a lifetime opportunity FFF/M

Vergil

TMF Regular
well, i´ve been thinking to myself two things lately:

1- i don´t contribute as much as i´d like, so here is my first shot at it. hope you all like it.

2-many of the real things we read here in Tickle Theater is only dreamt by some of us (like Cavum´s stories, etc) mainly by the lack of oportunity, lack of friends that share our tastes and peculiarities, etc. so, i will post a true story, that happened to me about a year ago. up to this day i still can´t believe it happened, but hey, lucky me that it did.

so, with those two things in mind, i decided to post this story. hope everyone likes it. and feedback is always welcome. oh! and my name here will be a pseudonym. for privacy reasons. the name will be Vergil ok?

this is part one of two (i think) depending on the feed back, the faster i´ll try to work on the second part.

You know... it happens.

what happens?

you know... Tickling.

It all began in a friday afternoon, in the little pre-college exam course that i was taking. Here in Brasil to get into college you have to take a series of tests to get in. Normally people study in extremely high paid schools, or these courses to try and get into. Since i am not rich, went to the course. And it was there that i met a few very interesting and somewhat sadistic ladies friends of mine.

In the middle of a Geography lecture, a friend of mine called Marriane, slowly slipped her beautiful feet out of her sandals (in Brasil it gets VERY VERY hot, so it is common pratice) and placed them in the back of my chair. Since we were sitting next to each other, with her on my right side, her feet slid down into the seat, behind my back and just laid there during the class, lookning very menacing to my side (i am very ticklish).

oh! And my friends, bear in mind this. Marriane is a very beautiful girl, with long dark hair, a very rosy skin, and a piercing on her left ear. And she is also amazingly active and talkative, and also somewhat tall. (i´d guess 6,0)

Anyways, during the lecture she started to play with her feet, moving them around a lot. Surprise surprise, she grazed my side with her feet, making me imeddiately jump a bit. She saw this and gave me a wicked smile.

"Ticklish are we?" - she said
"No not at all" - i replied nervously

Of course i was ticklish, it was written all over me. And because of that, she began tickling me with her feet during the entire lecture. This was really making me nervous, since i was obviously aroused, but i didn´t want anyone to notice.(public displays are not my thing) So, after thirty minutes of this silent torture, because i couldn´t react out loud becuase of the teacher present, i decided to strike back. I thought to myself "what if she is ticklish as well?".

Jackpot, she was ticklish, even more so than me. i began tickling her feet for the remainder of the lecture (another 20 minutes or so) much to her despair. After the class was over, the class went on a break and she fspoke to me in a bit of a threatening manner:

"i´m gonna get you for this you know..." - she spoke with a smile

"But you started it! i was just defending myself!" - i replied to no avail

"no matter. Well settle this in due time" - she said ending the conversation.

Now, since good things seldom happen to me, i dismissed her threats outright and went on to live my life noramlly. BUT something did happen. Marriane, like i said before, is a bit of a sadist, as are a few of hers girl friends. And not only that, for some reason, she found my tickish reaction and vulnerability something that she and her group would enjoy exploring. So she devised a plan. There was going to be a group meeting for our History project, and in the group, i was the only guy (only four people in the group, it happened just because of ramdom luck, not because of charms really) Marriane and her friends formed the rest of the little gang. And we were going to finish our project at her place on sunday.

During saturday, Marriane told her other 2 friends, Melissa and Flavia, about the way i was ticklish, and that i didn´t put up much of a fight (i hate conflicts with people, so i get pushed around a lot ¬¬). they immediately saw the opportunity and the three began talking about their plans for me for the next day.

On to the description of the two lady friends. Melissa, in contrast to Marriane, is very short, being 5,2,long brown hair and the cutest hazel eyes i have ever seen. To match that, she also has a very peculiar smile, the one that you can´t tell if she is being mean or just really enjoying the situation. Her hands and feet are very well taken care of, being milk white just like the rest of her. (although she had a bit of a tan color, because it was summer).

Flavia on the other hand, was like Venus. Just plain beautiful. Green eyes, brown hair, somewhat pale skin, and one of the prettiest all around features i have ever seen. She had long hair and a very classy and serious way. Almost aristocratic one could say.

Yes my friends who are reading this story, i was lucky. For a brief moment, but i didn´t care much, since i didn´t think that i´d ever be able to be more than just friends with such fine looking women. But they had other plans for me. Oh yes they did.

On sunday afternoon, i went to Marriane´s house. As i arrived, Melissa and Flavia were already there, working with Marriane on the project. I was top of the class in all subjects, so they were awaiting my approval on the final copy of the project. As i revised the whole thing, the three began placing their plan in motion. Marriane´s parents had just left the house, going to the movies, so they had nothing to fear. Marriane went downstairs to get her "tools" while the other two stayed with em talking about the project.

"so Vergil, what did you think of our work?" -asked melissa pulling a chair close to me

"very well done! you three did an amazing job! i thought i´d have a lot more work to do!" - i answered

"oooh, so cocky aren´t we?" - replied Flavia, standing behind me.

We were in Marriane´s room. It was fairly large, with the furniture spread around the edges of the room, so there was a very big space in the middle of it. I was sitting by the PC, copying the prokect on a CD as the story goes on.

"Yeah, very cocky" - responded Melissa -"but we have the remedy for that"

"You do?"-i stutered"

"yeeesss... by the way you are ticklish aren´t you? Marriane was telling me about it" - Melissa continued as Marriane entered the room, locking the door behind her, and placing the key somewhere i did´t know.

"everything is ready!" - Smiled Marriane.

"very good" - replied Flavia coldly - "i was just telling Vergil here that we have the cure for being arrogant"

"but i am not arrogant! and what is ready Marriane? you three are acting too weird today!" - i had absolutely no clue of what was about to happen.

"oh nothing nothing! it is just something that the girls and i have been planning on" - Marriane replied - "but you know... you are a little arrogant today. just because you are top of the class. but no worries, i doubt you´ll like this after today."

"what do you mean?" -i was starting to get unsettled, but before i could get up Melissa pulled a pair of handcuffs that were hidden in her side pocket and placed them on my wrists. At the same time Marriane, being much taller than me, pulled me back from the chair, making me hit the floor. She sat on me and turned me face down on the floor. She pulled my arms over my head, and held them there, using gravity against me.

Meanwhile, the other two girls held me legs down, and started to bind them with duct tape. They finished up by all three sitting on top of me. After much struggle, i realized i wasn´t going anywhere, so i tried to reason with them.

"ok.. i am going to ask this once. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" - i tried to display a bit of control over the situation, but it was clear i had none.

"well, Vergil, you see, we are going to teach you a lesson that you won´t forget anytime soon" - said Flavia

"basicly, so you can understand what is going on, the three of us are going to tickle you for a long long time, whether you like it or not. And... well, i know of your exotic tastes, so if you are a good sport the three of us will help you out about it" - explained Marriane. by exotic tastes she meant my particular preference for female feet.

"you told them that!! i´ll get you as soon as i get out of this!" - i was mad, but glad that they took it naturaly.

"oh please, you are not going anywhere. Anyways, this is happening whether you want to or not, so if you try to please us, it will be worth your while " - replied Marriane

"yes... and we can be generous" - said melissa, placing her little socked feet in front of me.

"argh... ok then, but with one condition." - i replied.

"what?"- the three asked

"could you please change my position? my shoulders are killing me." - the arms over head wasn´t the most confotable.

"hmmm fine! well hogtie you and that is the end of it" - Said Marriane.

After these drastic events, my heart was pounding like mad. I couldn´t believe this was happening. they hogtied me, using rop this time on my wrists (the ankles and legs were still duct taped) and my wrists to my ankles. And so they began their preparation. Flavia, who had the longest and sharpest nails sat at my legs. Marriane, who liked tickling my sides so much, sat on my right, and Melissa, who was curious about foot worship, sat in front of me.

"ok ok. before you all begin, may i ask another thing?" - i said

"what is it?" - said Flavia

"well... could you all be barefoot? i mean, i AM going to be tickle tortured, so at least make the setting all right!"

"very well then... you asked for it..." - Said Marriane.

Flavia took of her sneakers and long white socks. Her feet were adorable. purple nail polish, with a single toe ring on her right foot. and an anklet on the left. Marriane was already barefoot, so Melissa took our her sneakers and socks as well.

And so it began. Flavia slowly unlaced my shoes, and began tickling at me soles. Marianne began tickling my sides with everything she had, and Melissa was just happy being able to have a guy kiss her feet. Beneath the laughing, i was trying hard not to moan, becuase i was amazingly aroused.

"oh... not so arrogant now are we?" - said Marriane

"no! HAHAHAHAHHAHUUAHAHHAHA....*gasp* no way"

"it is no Maam!!!" - she said digging into my sides.

"HHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHUHAUAUHHA YES MAAM!!"

I swear, i almost had a heart attack. Flavia finally took of my socks, and began tickling my soles very very gently. her long nails made me shiver all over. She went all around my two soles, i ahd no idea of her patern, so it was driving me crazy. Melissa had the idea of covering my mouth with her sole, so i wouldn´t laugh so outloud. But that tired her, so she shared an idea with the other two.

"how about we gag him?"

"wonderful idea! that way there is no risk about the neighbours!"- said Marriane

"i had told you that already.." said Flavia coldly

"no please, no more. i am tired. i am close to an orgasm here. please no more. this is almost too embarassing" - i tried to beg. - " and NO GAG!! that wasn´t part of the deal!"

"no more? HA! this is just the beggining! and you can orgasm if you wish. you can´t ask a person not to when beong assaulted like this. it isn´t like we havenpt seen this before." - Flavia said, looking into my eyes.

"so... i am not the first one?"

"you are the first boy. but we already did this to Marriane once before. and she LOVED it" - said Mellisa.

"yep! i dure did! and you ARE going to be gagged. i can´t let anyone else find out about this. i´ll give you a break while me and the girls prepare the gag" - replied Marriane

The break she told e about was only 30 seconds. the time it took for her to get Flavia´s and Melissa´s socks and stuff them into my mouth. she then put the duct tape on top of it and that was it.

The tickling continued, and now Melissa joined the fray. She tickled my neck mainly, which drove me mad. I was growing very tired after 30 minutes of it, but i couldnpt climax. i just couldn´t, the embarassment was too great. However, they had something else waiting for me. Rather, waiting to be tried on me...

BTW more tickling to come. this is just the first part, just to set up the story.

It's great, m8!
I loved it.
And if it really happened to you... you're one lucky bastard;)

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back