• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 20 (*/FFF, breasts; FFF*/F, belly)

Another great comic LBH, as other members said before this chapter seemed to have a diferent mood compared to the some of the previous ones, it has been less dramatic a part from the begining and the end, but of course it is a great installment too.

Looking at the first pages one can see how much Sephie can put over her shoulders, not only caring about the crisis she has in hands with all the boggeys and problems that are occuring around her, but she is caring too about trying to solve all the probs between her and her sister Mercy. All without caring for herself. Maybe the reason why I understand her so much is because we are very alike. And having all the will power she has sometimes can really be backfiring for her. Specially on the last page you can see on her face how much she needed to rest.

Mercy on her part is still showing us the results of her evolution as character during all the story, how she thinks about both her situation and the ones she cares, how she search to improve herself to be ready to the coming battles she feels are coming, all keeping a cold-head that she didn't seem to have at the begining of the story. Of course she seems to stil make some mistakes like trusting demons, that can't really lead to any good end. The dialogue between her and the demon while she was searching an opponent was really fun but at the same time totally real and fitting for the setting.

And Angie keeps training on her own road, with that sleepover world that still is more or less closed (or hidden would be better) to her. I can see how in coming chapters all the roads are going to collide in a common point.

Can't wait to see what you will plan for us LBH. You always create awesome chapters for us.

Another great comic LBH, as other members said before this chapter seemed to have a diferent mood compared to the some of the previous ones, it has been less dramatic a part from the begining and the end, but of course it is a great installment too.
Thank you, Raven! Glad you enjoyed this latest installment! The themes in this series can be so deadly serious, the occasional light-hearted episode is essential for breaking the funereal mood! No one wants doom and gloom all the time, me least of all! Any story (particularly one this long) ought to convey a range of emotions and attitudes; the world isn't monochromatic, and a tale that hopes to reflect it shouldn't be either. I like light-heartedness and good humor... please depend that I'll supply more throughout this story!

Looking at the first pages one can see how much Sephie can put over her shoulders, not only caring about the crisis she has in hands with all the boggeys and problems that are occuring around her, but she is caring too about trying to solve all the probs between her and her sister Mercy. All without caring for herself. Maybe the reason why I understand her so much is because we are very alike. And having all the will power she has sometimes can really be backfiring for her. Specially on the last page you can see on her face how much she needed to rest.
You've always had a special understanding for Sephie, Raven! Her several appearances in your wonderful comix works (particularly the shattering, heart-breaking episode "Working Together") have proved that beyond question! She does indeed feel the need to take the weight of the world on her shoulders. It would be an impossible task for any one person; not only are her aims most likely to fail, but her personal life has suffered because of it. Now that things are finally starting to fall apart, she tries to claw together what good she can... she has a goal in mind, but it's a rather desperate one, dependent as it is on an outsider. Part of her personal tragedy is that the outsider happens to be her sister.

I'm really pleased you made note of the fatigue in Sephie's face on that final page! It's something I particularly wanted to convey, the way she pushes herself far too hard and takes too little care about her personal needs. Your observation cuts straight to the core of my intention!

Mercy on her part is still showing us the results of her evolution as character during all the story, how she thinks about both her situation and the ones she cares, how she search to improve herself to be ready to the coming battles she feels are coming, all keeping a cold-head that she didn't seem to have at the begining of the story. Of course she seems to stil make some mistakes like trusting demons, that can't really lead to any good end. The dialogue between her and the demon while she was searching an opponent was really fun but at the same time totally real and fitting for the setting.
You're quite right! Mercy has grown a great deal! She's lost her aimlessness, having discovered a purpose for her life, and built herself a work ethic! Alas, she is indeed all too prone to setback; this stems from striving without guidance, a pitfall that Angie's managed to avoid. Mercy has a streak of stubbornness that doesn't respond well to authority; it's a trait she shares with her sister, one that's cost them both much headache and heartache. Ideally, each should learn how to share her burden... but, as you note, that's chancy. Rely on the wrong individual and you place yourself at desperate disadvantage. The stakes are high; the coming conflicts are ones that neither can afford to lose. But the means of mutual support are at hand, if only they work out the proper trust. In Mercy's case, experience may prove a useful teacher.

And Angie keeps training on her own road, with that sleepover world that still is more or less closed (or hidden would be better) to her. I can see how in coming chapters all the roads are going to collide in a common point.
That's entirely true, and will happen sooner than you might expect! This Dreamtime playground is the spot where trainees first practice their super-normal abilities, and (though their ultimate aim is to exercise these skills in the waking world) the early encounters will occur within it. It's a middle ground not simply between astral and material states, but for all those who'd choose to claim its potential for power. In this sense, Mercy's independence is proving a fly in the ointment... by barging along her own path in an non-official, disorganized way, she's setting herself up for needless confrontation. By thinking outside of sanctioned boxes, she may be primed to arrive at novel, unexpected conclusions; unfortunately, misunderstandings are likely to happen first.

Angie's anxiety is a normal reaction for anyone about to encounter a wholly new experience. Her first Dreamtime trip will offer special challenges, though... not the least of them from her friend and teacher, Fiona. You'll see why very soon now!

Can't wait to see what you will plan for us LBH. You always create awesome chapters for us.
It's my great pleasure, Raven! It's so rewarding, with readers are always so astute and appreciative! Thank you!

I would start with a gasp but that would severly undermine the effect this latest installment has had upon me, my friend. So let me just settle with a full on faint.

*Faints then gets up.*

Hehe, I never one to be bested for eloquence but having read some of the previous statements and reports, I will be hard pressed to do so. Still, try I will, and in doing so I shall hope to conjure up a response of such word-skill as to be deemed worthy of such soul tingling enticement.

Well 20 chapters in and it has to be said that this piece gathers irresistible momentum with each installment. You do tickle our interests sir, stirring our imagination, and on a purely personal aspect you inspire. There are such treats in this latest piece that one finds oneself in a state of tonic immobilisation, if you will forgive the aquatic term. Your pages leave one so excited and so eager to be a part of the story, that I find myself almost stuck. Heheh. If none of that made sense, I apologise. The state of my writing may well support the entirely intoxicating effect your work has had on me.

The dialogue continues to impress, friend. It is a wonderful mix of the gothic and the fantastic; the daring trips into delicate and rarer language continue to be hotspots of intrigue. The language you use exaggerates the effect of the drawings, making it more special. I particularly enjoy the parlay between her Guard-Demon and the three sultry searchees - wonderful. Hehe. Even at the very beginning when the desired effect is not to tease but explore darker emotion, you weave it out wonderfully. :D

AS for the story....wow. I must confess that in following your tale, I find myself flooded with thoughts and ideas of my own. The scenes were Angie is practicing her skill were mouth watering. I love the idea that such wonderful treats are life paths and even heavily sought after skills. Wonderful shots of her tickling the feet, and the back. I was particularly chuffed with how you drew the hands and the crook of the fingers. Excellent work! :) Cootchi Kon and Fire Hopper were also a wonderful addition. I adore the idea of tickle fighting as a daemonic form of authority. No prizes for guessing why that appeals to me. Heheh. Mercy's look of almost irritated suspicion on p19 lingers in the mind, as such expressions are not easily captured. Well done!!!

And as for the Guard Demon and those three women...gulp. I love the idea, really, it made me giggle aloud and blush. And I love it when art does that. I gather Mercy is disappointed at his behaviour, but speaking as a daemon myself I would have been more disappointed if he had not taken such an opportunity. Hehe. The tentacle tickling was delicous and I was not too dazed to note the appreciation present in each of them as he was conducting his search. Wonderful. Just wonderful.

I truly cannot say enough good things about this. I apologise for not posting earlier. You have inspired me, whether I post or not. :D Thank you!!!

I would start with a gasp but that would severly undermine the effect this latest installment has had upon me, my friend. So let me just settle with a full on faint.

*Faints then gets up.*

Hehe, I never one to be bested for eloquence but having read some of the previous statements and reports, I will be hard pressed to do so. Still, try I will, and in doing so I shall hope to conjure up a response of such word-skill as to be deemed worthy of such soul tingling enticement.
Your eloquence, Feathers, is a delight and has never been anything less! Your words have been a great reward to me, and continue to be! Demons are silver-tongued beyond mortal ken; how much more may we expect from a Demon Lord! Hope you weren't standing during the faint, by the way; it would distress me terribly if you risked concussion on my account!

Well 20 chapters in and it has to be said that this piece gathers irresistible momentum with each installment. You do tickle our interests sir, stirring our imagination, and on a purely personal aspect you inspire. There are such treats in this latest piece that one finds oneself in a state of tonic immobilisation, if you will forgive the aquatic term. Your pages leave one so excited and so eager to be a part of the story, that I find myself almost stuck. Heheh. If none of that made sense, I apologise. The state of my writing may well support the entirely intoxicating effect your work has had on me.
I knew the "tonic" treatment worked on sharks... I shouldn't be surprised to learn it effects Demon Monarchs as well! Very nice of you, your comment about momentum... I very much want this series to create momentum, which it critically needs if reader interest is to be maintained throughout the many-months gap I take to produce new material. It encourages me greatly too when you express your eagerness to feel yourself involved in the story! That's a tremendously gratifying sentiment... I experience that same sort of personal connection with those entertainments I've liked the best! One tries to replicate such success, of course, as fully as one can manage. The advantage of extended storytelling is that it allows you to lavish attention on character and plot complexity that shorter forms don't permit. If the Low Roads series fails, it won't be for want of opportunity!

The dialogue continues to impress, friend. It is a wonderful mix of the gothic and the fantastic; the daring trips into delicate and rarer language continue to be hotspots of intrigue. The language you use exaggerates the effect of the drawings, making it more special. I particularly enjoy the parlay between her Guard-Demon and the three sultry searchees - wonderful. Hehe. Even at the very beginning when the desired effect is not to tease but explore darker emotion, you weave it out wonderfully. :D
Thanks so much, Feathers! As I've likely mentioned before, the script... word usage in particular... is of highest priority for my storytelling! The illustrations might survive being rough around the edges... plot and language need to be as sharp as I can possibly make 'em! It's wonderfully encouraging to me that you focus on the language, not simply because it needs to be vivid, but because scripting always turns out to be the most fun, satisfying part of the process! Everything that follows lives or dies by the written realization of the concept... if that's poorly expressed, little else matters much.

Very pleased indeed that you found special pleasure in the Demon/Fox Sisters banter! I was trying my utmost to duplicate the lighthearted grace-in-the-face-of-crisis tone Kitchenaut had created for "Avian Oddity"... if one invites the Foxes to visit, one owes them that courtesy! The pink demon, as a cheerful scatterbrain, was a neatly fitting foil for the ladies. Despite his aggressiveness and bondage technique, it's hard to say, exactly, who was using whom!

AS for the story....wow. I must confess that in following your tale, I find myself flooded with thoughts and ideas of my own. The scenes were Angie is practicing her skill were mouth watering. I love the idea that such wonderful treats are life paths and even heavily sought after skills. Wonderful shots of her tickling the feet, and the back. I was particularly chuffed with how you drew the hands and the crook of the fingers. Excellent work! :) Cootchi Kon and Fire Hopper were also a wonderful addition. I adore the idea of tickle fighting as a daemonic form of authority. No prizes for guessing why that appeals to me. Heheh. Mercy's look of almost irritated suspicion on p19 lingers in the mind, as such expressions are not easily captured. Well done!!!
Thank you very much! Mercy does get into a snit easily, so I better know how to capture that!

Indeed, I'd expect Feathers to feel a strong kinship for contending super-entities! He himself has employed these submission tactics to such grand effect in his own engrossing adventures! I was most grateful to be able to borrow Toymasters' arresting creations for this sequence; I hope I've done them the justice they deserve!

I'm most gratified you appreicated Angie/Fiona's training session, particularly for the underlying social options it represents! Working the tickling fetish into a story (especially a long one, in which the act must occur over and over) can prove deadeningly repetitive without a host of frameworks to give it variety. Turning it into a discipline and an avenue for increased ability is a notion I likely adapted from my sf reading. The Lensmen, Nul-A and Dune stories all exploit similar themes; applying it to tickling seemed a natural, fruitful extension.

And as for the Guard Demon and those three women...gulp. I love the idea, really, it made me giggle aloud and blush. And I love it when art does that. I gather Mercy is disappointed at his behaviour, but speaking as a daemon myself I would have been more disappointed if he had not taken such an opportunity. Hehe. The tentacle tickling was delicous and I was not too dazed to note the appreciation present in each of them as he was conducting his search. Wonderful. Just wonderful.
You demons are a lusty lot! Happy to hear that your pinkish brethren did your breed proud! The license did rather extend itself further than is normal for the Low Roads... one can only imagine the shenanigans if Mercy hadn't proved a pill and spoiled the fun! As for Mercy... well, she may be less hidebound and more of an experimenter than her sister, but she's still the product of a staid, repressed society. However genuinely POed she was at her partner for blowing her off (metaphorically, I mean... that wasn't a reference to the raspberries!), she definitely would have been shocked and embarrassed by this unrestrained randiness under any circumstances! The Fox Sisters are liberated souls, comparatively free of sensual hang-us; the demon, using an artificial body, can exercise his thrill-hunger without consequence. Heady company for a naive kitten girl who's only just learning how to fly!

I truly cannot say enough good things about this. I apologise for not posting earlier. You have inspired me, whether I post or not. :D Thank you!!!
Your words are most welcome anytime, my friend! And you honor me when you say I supply inspiration! I hope my output will always do its part to entertain and enrich our Community! That will always be my aim!

Well, It's here at last! You captured the girls very well LBH, with just the correct attitude towards tickling for each. You also managed to capture the 'weight' of their chests and the phenomenon of their gigantic mammaries forcing themselves into the face of any opposing entity. I like how you had Lucy as the most eager, and the hand!... that hand was a marvel of genesplicing the good doctor Featherfinger would've killed for. I'd love to make my hand do that! I also enjoyed the gloopy tendrils stripping and ravishing the two older sisters, and you conveyed the maddened quivering of tickling appendages with the incessant jiggling of the girls most famous assets, effects that I try and get in to the comics whenever I can. You got the banter between the girls down as well, with Lucy referred to as 'Lu', so extra points for that, and Barbara reading a book, perhaps trying to pin down the biology of these creatures that keep trying to slip down her front!

The thing that really made it special was the cameo of the beasts from Avian Oddity. I did laugh!

All in all, you sir, are a genius.

I still have no idea when you'll see more art from me as my scanner needs recalibrating/destroying, and I have to write up the final draft (I don't know the ending either).

Perhaps the treacherous weather will afford me time to get on with things. This generous tribute has kicked my Tickle-nerve back into action.

Last edited:
Well, It's here at last! You captured the girls very well LBH, with just the correct attitude towards tickling for each. You also managed to capture the 'weight' of their chests and the phenomenon of their gigantic mammaries forcing themselves into the face of any opposing entity.
Thank you, Kitch! I'm delighted I was able to do your luscious vixens justice! The very thorough character appraisals you sent me had much to do with that; they proved tremendously valuable at script time! 'Course, Lucy's my sweetie... I already had a pretty good idea about her attitude!

Weight is indeed a critical consideration in any depiction of the Fox Sisters! If Mercy's Nob Hill, they're all Everests... as majestic, certainly, and just as hazardous to brave without due deliberation! Most happy to hear I followed the right approach; a fumble, and one could be left frozen!

I like how you had Lucy as the most eager, and the hand!... that hand was a marvel of genesplicing the good doctor Featherfinger would've killed for. I'd love to make my hand do that! I also enjoyed the gloopy tendrils stripping and ravishing the two older sisters, and you conveyed the maddened quivering of tickling appendages with the incessant jiggling of the girls most famous assets, effects that I try and get in to the comics whenever I can.
I'm really happy the chang-o hand worked so well for you! It seemed a credible way to start morphing Pinky from wizened old man into a wizened old octopus. Lucy was likewise quite taken with it, though Babs seemed turned off by the final result. Well... can't please everyone. If the majority approves, she'll have to acquiesce! At least, as you say, it presented a venue for some jiggling! I don't draw uncovered breasts much, and therefore have had little chance to play around with their malleable character, one of their chief charming attractions. Most pleased I could convey that quality!

You got the banter between the girls down as well, with Lucy referred to as 'Lu', so extra points for that, and Barbara reading a book, perhaps trying to pin down the biology of these creatures that keep trying to slip down her front!
That wouldn't surprise me at all!

I knew Barbara was the brainy sort from "Sid Meets Babs"; probably not all that interested in the beach-ball game Lucy was trying to start. Their casual banter was key to establishing the girls' easy familiarity; my only regret now is that I neglected to feature Barbara instead of Nina in the "Lu" scene, so that her nick-name could have been established too. That occurred to me right after I'd finished the panel art; half an hour too late!

The thing that really made it special was the cameo of the beasts from Avian Oddity. I did laugh!

All in all, you sir, are a genius.
Great! I was hoping the poultry appearance wouldn't be stepping over the line! I couldn't remember if I raised the possibility with you or not! That image became indelible pretty early in the concept stage. I knew that everyone was going to turn on Mercy so as to accommodate Ryufan's raspberry request; having them hunt her down while mounted on their Avian Oddity tormentors seemed such a natural, fun fit, I couldn't get it out of my head! I'm ecstatic it worked just as well for you! Thanks, it makes my evening!

I still have no idea when you'll see more art from me as my scanner needs recalibrating/destroying, and I have to write up the final draft (I don't know the ending either).
Well, creation is a delicate business. Best for you to take what time you need, rather than rush something that only partially pleases you. I frequently don't know how my own stories are going to end until I'm midway through them. That process, I think, is all for the best; makes the story progression seem more organic.

Equipment disasters are something else entirely. They can be horribly distracting and exhausting... so sorry to hear that your scanner won't behave. Hope you're able to solve that soon... everyone's looking forward to the Sisters' origin story!

Perhaps the treacherous weather will afford me time to get on with things. This generous tribute has kicked my Tickle-nerve back into action.
If I've done anything, even in a tiny way, to help bring the forum further Fox treats, my effort's been well spent! Thanks so much for your very kind appreciation! These cameos have become one of the most personally satisfying features of the Low Roads comic! My characters never need feel lonely in such winning company!

You're too kind. I will sort the scanner problem out in due time, as I've yet to draw a frame. The ideas stage is a problem, as the original comic is hurried, and everything is sacrificed so that the tickle encounters progress. I'm quite happy with the re-telling so far, but there a few problems with some issues on the 'scholastic' nature of the venue. they aren't under age, but I can't put them in uniforms, can I?

Anyway, I don't want to discuss my stuff on your thread. You're doing a marvellous job with The Low Roads; The writing is superb! Lucy should be most, well, tickled that you think of her as a sweetie.

I'm glad others have been complimentary, and it's nice to hear Deets opinion. I don't talk to you guys enough. Hopefully I'll have some more time over the next few days.

Please, I enjoy learning about your story's progress! I have no doubt that you'll iron out all the rough spots (figuring out these details is part of the fun of writing!) Thanks very much for your gracious compliments! And, of course, having Lucy in a tickled state is its own reward!

Happy to hear from you anytime, anywhere!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back