• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talking about a mutual friend's ticklishness

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Anyone ever had the good fortune of being able to talk with someone about how ticklish a mutual friend is? It's something I've always had little fantasy about, particularly about a girlfriend: being able to talk with one of her close friends or sister (either in an online chat or in person) about how ticklish she is, sharing stories, techniques, etc.

I'm curious if anyone else likes this idea or has had this experience...

...and if anyone would be interesting in a fictional story of this nature :)

I've never had an long conversation about it, but I've teased people by discussing their ticklishness with other people before.

I've never had an long conversation about it, but I've teased people by discussing their ticklishness with other people before.

Nice - that's a great one too. "Hey, do you know how ticklish ____ is...???"

Another form of what I was bringing up could also be hearing/overhearing two people talking about a mutual friend's ticklishness. This definitely happened to me in high school (and of course I loved it!).

Anyone else?

Nice - that's a great one too. "Hey, do you know how ticklish ____ is...???"?

Oh, speaking of, a girl I knew was fighting with her boyfriend into BDSM back then (like, hardcore shit) and he had a fondness for the tickle torture, and she wanted to make him jealous on week, so I walk up to him and ask her how ticklish she is and where.

Fucker got maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Yeah, I've had that pulled on me many a time: "Did you know Wade's the most ticklish person on the planet?" Even if the conversation doesn't prod the other people into tickling me, the initiator still has the pleasure of watching me blush uncontrollably and/or protest inarticulately.

In high school I plotted with my gfs sister how and where to tickle her and then coule days later plotted with gf to get back at her sis. Of course in the plotting we discussed all of her hot spots. Those were the days..

I have been fortunate enough to be in a discussion with my wife and her two sisters about how ticklish their feet are. My wife is super ticklish (saying it is "pure hell" but letting me do it anyway), her next youngest sister claimed to be ticklish but I've tickled her twice and she did not seem to be. The youngest sister is crazy ticklish, gets ill at the thought of anyone touching her feet.

Fortunate indeed! Love these wife and gf/sister stories.... :)

I have been fortunate enough to be in a discussion with my wife and her two sisters about how ticklish their feet are. My wife is super ticklish (saying it is "pure hell" but letting me do it anyway), her next youngest sister claimed to be ticklish but I've tickled her twice and she did not seem to be. The youngest sister is crazy ticklish, gets ill at the thought of anyone touching her feet.

Right now my wife (A) is 46, one sister (S) is 44 and the other (C) is 34. The first time I remember tickling S she was 27. The youngest, C, was 18 when we talked about her feet, and they all go barefoot all the time when visiting. I've had much more dealings with S, who has beautiful feet but an odd relationship with feet in general. She's always said that "feet are gross" but she's posted photos on her Facebook of her bare feet at the beach. About 14 years ago she and I made a weight-loss wager that my wife refereed, and the first penalty we discussed if she lost was that I could tickle her feet for 15 minutes. We left it like that for a few days while she thought of a penalty for me, but when she couldn't we changed it to the loser having to clean the winner's house in a bathing suit.

Man I don't even know where to start with this!

Maybe its just because I'm "into" tickling, but I always seemed to have someone talking about it...not so much anymore.

In college a group of us were crammed in a car going somewhere when SOMEONE (giggle) started tickling the girl sitting on his lap...only to have her turn on the driver and tell everyone that SHE was more ticklish! (NOTE: toyou does NOT recommend tickling the driver or a moving car!)

A dated a girl who's sister was a 'ler for sure. She would sit on the couch next my gf and show me how and where to tickle for the best results!

We have a friend now who is a frequent target for a poke or quick tickle who has taken the time to explain how ticklish she and her sister and her cousins and her bf! LOL!

I could go on and on. It doesn't take much it seems!

~ toyou

I'm going to write this in detail for the True Stories forum, but my gf/wife got the crap tickled out of her by her sister when they were 24 and 22 respectively. Her sister was visiting and staying at my gf's apartment and I was over one night for dinner. Afterwards we got to talking about them going to get pedicures the next day and that led to us talking about how ticklish they both are. THAT led to my wife's sister bringing up some incident when they were younger (not saying how young to avoid trouble) where the sister felt like she was tortured unfairly by my wife and two of her friends when they were staying over. At first it seemed like S was kidding, but the more she talked about it the more it seemed to upset her. My wife felt genuinely bad and asked how she could make it up. You know where that led.

Fecil......have you written this one up yet? :) Sounds incredible....

I'm going to write this in detail for the True Stories forum, but my gf/wife got the crap tickled out of her by her sister when they were 24 and 22 respectively. Her sister was visiting and staying at my gf's apartment and I was over one night for dinner. Afterwards we got to talking about them going to get pedicures the next day and that led to us talking about how ticklish they both are. THAT led to my wife's sister bringing up some incident when they were younger (not saying how young to avoid trouble) where the sister felt like she was tortured unfairly by my wife and two of her friends when they were staying over. At first it seemed like S was kidding, but the more she talked about it the more it seemed to upset her. My wife felt genuinely bad and asked how she could make it up. You know where that led.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back