• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talking nonsense during tickling

slacker2114

3rd Level White Feather
I don't know if this has ever been asked before, but something has occured to me. I've noticed that many of the people I've met, when being tickled tend to spout some amazing nonsense.

For example, I've heard things like "we have to stop. It's time to pray", "that's mine, that's not yours", and "this is worse than prison rape" just to name a few. I personally find such things amazingly funny and think it makes it all the more memorable.

However, in tickling clips, it seems things like that are very few and far between. Occasionally, a model will spout some nonsensical thing, but it's extremely rare.

Why is that? What causes some to say oddball things and others to just laugh? Is it an indication of the lee's ticklishness and literally going out of their mind? Is it the ler's ability to drive the lee to that point? Or is it maybe the amount of familiarity between the ler and lee? Or perhaps just some random thing?

I await your insight.

My guess would be that yelling out those crazy phrases is a result of the silliness and playfulness of being tickled, and I think that in videos that's not really the angle they're going for most of the time, but instead they want to capture the potential sexual nature of the tickling. (I could be wrong about that.)

Also, I think we laugh when lees yell out that crazy stuff because we know them and so it makes it cute, and we can (sometimes) draw a line between what they say and their personality, experiences, etc (i.e. "my daddy owns NEST" is funny because we know Amanda and we understand where that comes from).

I have a name for that!!!!

I call it "Tickling Tourettes."

I'm a potty mouth by nature but during tickling I spew out vile insults, threats on the ticklers physical well being, question the validity of the marriage of the Lers parents at the time of the Ler's birth, hurl taunts aimed toward immasculation... well... you get the idea.

I try to tell the Lers it's just a condition brought on by tickling and that I really don't mean what I say *cough* but they never believe me.

Besides... when you have a good Ler who knows his business... who can think straight, let alone talk straight, during that session?

There's a clip by BleuFetish where the girl screams "Stop Uncle Charlie, I'm going to tell on you!" or some shit like that. I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here it is http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=62090

On a darker, very intense note… Charlie is one of the few people we’ve ever tickled that actually REGRESSES while she’s being tickled. The torture is so cathartic for her she actually goes back to that place where she was being tickled as a child! It’s fascinating to watch and A LITTLE DISTURBING too. In her interview she told us about her “creepy Uncle Steve” who used to tickle her when she was a child. So of course, being the evil bastard that he is… when The Mystery Hands come in to help Skye at one point he says… “Guess who’s here… it’s UNCLE STEVE!!” As soon as he says that Charlie Girl goes CRAZY… Completely Insane… “Stop… I’m going to tell my Mom, I’m going to tell Aunt Laura. This is REALLY COOL STUFF!!

I have a name for that!!!!

I call it "Tickling Tourettes."

I'm a potty mouth by nature but during tickling I spew out vile insults, threats on the ticklers physical well being, question the validity of the marriage of the Lers parents at the time of the Ler's birth, hurl taunts aimed toward immasculation... well... you get the idea.

I try to tell the Lers it's just a condition brought on by tickling and that I really don't mean what I say *cough* but they never believe me.

Besides... when you have a good Ler who knows his business... who can think straight, let alone talk straight, during that session?

None of that surprises me at all. :)

LOL I tend to do that alot.

Great question Brent! I am afraid I can exactly tell you why it happens. I do think Lyz has a point with what she said.

Okay, that wasn't his for one. It WAS MINE! STILL IS!

I do it mostly because I'm trying to frantically divert the attention somewhere else.

I think I asked someone if they took Ski-ball tickets one time too. It's like, i'm purging my laughter so I end up purging whatever comes into my head.

It's like fucked up therapy. :shock:

Tickling Tourettes???

If that's what you call it Mz Chaos... then I had "Tickling Tourettes" not too long ago. I was so close to being tickled out of my mind... I yelled out Munchin Burger Whatever the hell that means! And some other blabber gabber mixed with me droolin and screamin...
Let's just say I left completely stress free... :)

Ahhh... good times! (wink)

Last edited:
The absence of that sort of thing in videos is probably a matter of expectation. The models feel that they're being paid to inhabit a role more plain than would allow for silly randomness, so they inhibit themselves.

The overwhelming urge to flee from the tickling might somehow affect the way the brain translates thought into speech - you can see it happen when someone is extremely frightened, too.

Tickling Tourettes???

If that's what you call it Mz Chaos... then I had "Tickling Tourettes" not too long ago. I was so close to being tickled out of mind... I yelled out Munchin Burger Whatever the hell that means! And some other blabber gabber mixed with me droolin and screamin...
Let's just say I left completely stress free... :)

Ahhh... good times! (wink)

Munchin Burger??!!?? :bwahaha:

I don't do that when I get tickled (I think anyways, half the time I am not really all that conscious! :) ), sounds like something I would do while sleepwalking or when I am halfway awake.

My daddy does own NEST! :slapfight:

But is it really worse than prison rape? :D

Thanks all that have responded thus far. I like the "tickling tourettes" explanation. Funny, but still makes sense.

I do tend to agree with Lyz that it may be due to the playfulness and familiarity as opposed to trying to be professional and doing a job. Seems to make sense. Any other thoughts?

Maybe the models in clips aren't all that ticklish and fake most of the time...so they fake what is most related to tickling - laughter.

I'm a potty mouth by nature but during tickling I spew out vile insults.

Haha I'm with ya, this is me :imouttahe

I can't believe some stuff I say, its pretty embarrassing to be truthful and I'm like a bloody she-devil, if I can't think of something vile enough I'll growl and snort too. I've been reminded that I also make a quacking noise like a bloody duck when laughing as laughing too much my voice goes strange and can end up gutteral, if I can't breath quick enough.

I'm so ladylike haha :panic:

I don't know if this has ever been asked before, but something has occured to me. I've noticed that many of the people I've met, when being tickled tend to spout some amazing nonsense.

For example, I've heard things like "we have to stop. It's time to pray", "that's mine, that's not yours", and "this is worse than prison rape" just to name a few. I personally find such things amazingly funny and think it makes it all the more memorable.

However, in tickling clips, it seems things like that are very few and far between. Occasionally, a model will spout some nonsensical thing, but it's extremely rare.

Why is that? What causes some to say oddball things and others to just laugh? Is it an indication of the lee's ticklishness and literally going out of their mind? Is it the ler's ability to drive the lee to that point? Or is it maybe the amount of familiarity between the ler and lee? Or perhaps just some random thing?

I await your insight.

Most of the videos I've watched lately are from The Last Laugh; as I don't understand French, I couldn't tell you what they're saying.

I do think that spouting silly stuff is something that occurs at a certain level of comfort and familiarity, but that's just my take on it.

Great question....

Hmm...I would say that any talking that occurs during play for me is a way to let out anger I am having towards my ler, or trying to divert their attention from the task at hand. I tend to snap some nasty kind of "I Hate you Sentences.." but it's all in play, I'm never serious.

I agree that it does have to do with the familiarity of the lee and ler.

I tend to snap some nasty kind of "I Hate you Sentences.." but it's all in play, I'm never serious.

Yup, I can insult too, say silly things, or make some gibberish syllables ... it's all nonsense really. If I really felt so negatively toward the ler they wouldn't be lering me in the first place.

But is it really worse than prison rape? :D

Thanks all that have responded thus far. I like the "tickling tourettes" explanation. Funny, but still makes sense.

I do tend to agree with Lyz that it may be due to the playfulness and familiarity as opposed to trying to be professional and doing a job. Seems to make sense. Any other thoughts?

I have never actually been raped in a prison, but thus far I'd say
yes, it is worse!

I agree that it happens more with someone I'm familiar and
comfortable with. When someone is tickling me that I don't
know or am uncomfortable with, rather than spouting crazy
or incoherent things, I'm calling out and reaching for Lee. I
have no poker face and even if I'm sort of laughing, it's not
hard to tell if I'm creeped out. Otherwise, all's fair in love and
tickling when it comes to spouting off insults and whatnot. :typerhappy:

Like Lyz and Manda said, it really has to do with the familiarity of the lee/ler dynamic. I've said some downright weird shit with my ex, and with some of my TMF friends. But when I'm not comfortable, I just kind of clam up and try not to react at all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back