• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tamia78

My beautiful sista...we have never spoken and that's a shame. Great profile Queen.

Great profile Tamia. I enjoy reading your posts and I think you are a neat lady. I would love to come to the February gathering in Oklahoma City and will let you know soon.
The fact that you are black and I am white does not matter one bit. We will always be friends and I will always be here for you.
I hope to meet you soon. :)

I do hope I won't be devoured by the tiger in your profile imagery for saying this, but the picture you use to represent yourself is great. I do love the outfit, and those sandals are spectacular.

:)

Nice to know a little bit more about you Tamia! Loved to meet you last year and looking forward to seeing you again someday.

Just stay away from those bloody tornados!!!!! can´t you move to a different state? I believe i´m not the only one always thinking on you when there´s a tornado in the news :)

Take care and wish you all the best

kiss

Rui

Hi Everyone! Thought I should write one of these as well, seeing as how everyone else’s is extremely interesting!

Basics
First of all, my real name is Tamia. I’m 30 years old, and I live in Oklahoma City. Been living here all my life, and I really do love it here, despite what I might say. I work as an Xray Tech, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job. Believe it or not, I get to see some pretty interesting things in my job (i.e. people sticking things where they don’t belong:facepalm2:), and I work with some pretty awesome people. I recently graduated from school, so I’m pretty proud of my accomplishments. All of this enabled me to buy my own house in October, so all’s well with Tamia at this point. Right now, it’s just me and my puppy, Harley, and that’s fine with me!

Tickling
I have been into tickling since an early age. It was a favorite pastime of my older cousins to tickle the younger ones until we did what they said. Later, I discovered those really awesome cartoons that we all like so much. I never realized it was a sexual fetish for me until I was in my early teens. I never actually played with anyone in my teens, but I enjoyed being tickled (a LOT) and also enjoyed watching others get tickled. Later on, I dated a few guys who seemed to like to tickle me, although I never disclosed the fact that I had a fetish to them. Just recently I’ve become a bit more comfortable telling potential boyfriends about my fetish. I’m definitely still in the closet for the most part about tickling, tho.

The TMF
I discovered the TMF like many others here (Googled “tickling”). I was so surprised to see that people actually TALKED about tickling like it was nothing. I had always thought I was a freak (well, I AM, but that’s a whole ‘nother subject:neenerneener:) I lurked for about a week, and then joined. Honestly, I was a little apprehensive about being Black and wondered if I was even going to “fit in”. My TMF experience has been a mostly positive one. I still get PMs from people who have “never tickled a Black Chick”, as if I’m different than any other female, and have actually been turned down a few times for sessions because the Ler wasn’t comfortable with me being Black. Other than that, I’ve met some wonderful people here, both in real life, and online. I wouldn’t change a thing. Being a part of the TMF is something that makes me happy, and I will continue to be a part of it for as long as you all will let me!:Kiss2:

--T:tiger:

.................... That's what she said..........hmmmmmmmm

RUI!!!! I miss you! I'm way to stubborn to get blown away by a tornado, ya know. I could kick that tornado's ass!

Damsel, thank you. Mimi kicks some serious butt with those signatures, doesn't she?

Miss Mammers wherever you are, girly.......thanks for reading!

No Adam.......YOU rock! :bubbleheart:

DLaz--I hope to meet you soon, my friend! We'd have a lot to talk about!

Natural--we'll have to meet one of these days.......you can't keep avoiding me forever, ya know!:couch:

Oh Ill..........I won't ask why you quoted the WHOLE damn thing I wrote.....I'll just attribute it to dementia:D

Wit' all the nice you give, and the cool you are, there's dullards that sweat yer pigment? Folks actually have issues wit' a cool chica who's melanin rich?

Daft as monkeys humpin' a football, says I. You were good people from the moment I metcha, kiddo.

Well, I have gotten to know you, so I love that this tells me so much more. You are as beautiful of a person as you are on the outside. I am glad you joined us merry bunch of ticklers and ticklees.

Always nice to comeback to someone like you Tamia :)

So you are stubborn enough to beat a Tornado??? humm...still, i´m quite sure you have your weak spots ;)

Take good care and hope to see you soon

:)

Cool profile :)

I find it bemusing that some people have turned you down for a tickling session on account of the colour of your skin. But, people are strange creatures sometimes...

I didn't realize how easy it was to have input on these posts well Tamia this is a Great profile thank you and your pictures are so nice yum I'm looking forward to sharing my stories I've been fortunate to have a few but big ups to you Tamia:rowfull

Great Profile

Tamia... your profile walked us through your childhood to current day seamlessly and with great detail. Nice Work ! Drop me a line sometime, love to chat.

Walt

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back