• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH *New 10/31/08

MTJpub

Verified
TAMMI THE TICKLE-WITCH
Written by Colin, Art by Mako Fufu
Edited By AnnieHall

**12 Full Color Pages
**50+ Comic Panels
**Color Cover
**3 promo pics
**Written By Colin
**Art by Mako Fufu
**All together 20 pages including the cover
**Direct Digital Download

Please Note: Also includes a preview of 4 character sketches from Tammi the Tickle Witch 2: Girls just want to have fun. The 2nd issue is already in production and we hope to have a Christmas release.

There’s a new girl at the University. Tammi Griffin is a cute and spunky blonde, with personality to burn. Her new friend Rachael loves hanging with her, but Tammi is a little different from most girls. You see, she’s a witch. And not just a witch, but a Tickle-Witch, a sorceress with a special affinity for magic connected with laughter. Her Aunt Iris (a very experienced witch in her own right) is hoping Tammi will settle down to her studies, but Tickle-Witches just want to have fun! Rachael soon learns that Tammi is not above using her powers for mischief, and things take a truly ticklish turn when ditzy Professor Pringle tries stealing a spell. Soon the girls find themselves fighting a demoness who prefers tickling soles to stealing souls!

TAMMI THE TICKLE-WITCH is the latest addition to the MTJ family. The storytelling skills of veteran tickle-scribe Colin (LAUGHING BOYS, LEXI) find a perfect match in the delicious manga-styled artwork of Mako Fufu. TAMMI is pure tickling magic!

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/TammitheTickleWitch.html

Well, I bought it, but it's not really my cup of tea. The art itself is decent, but ehh... not sure how to explain, it just seems rough. The feet looked awful as well.

I mean, it's not horrible, but it's not all that great either. Not worth the $16 in my opinion.

Missing pages? SPOILER ALERT

First off, great comic! Really love the characters and story. However, there seems to be a missing page between 8 and 9 where out of nowhere Tammi seems to be in trouble because her friend is running for help but the barbie doll witch never got her and all of a sudden the teacher is tied up and barbie doll suddenly appears in the Aunt's house. WTF? Please let me know if there is more to this intriguing story! Otherwise, make more soon!!!

I bought it, and it was pretty good. The art in the comic was pretty well done, but could've been better. The layout, which is extremely important in comics, kinda felt constrained. Some panels were hit or miss. The story felt rushed and seemed to be missing a few things. For that much money there should be at LEAST 24 pages. PREFERABLY 40 pages, all comic layout, THEN the extra stuff. Printed comic books at a comic book store aren't nearly that much, and have more to them. With e-comics there aren't lost sales, so I feel as a comic book buyer that there should be way more artwork. $16 is nearly a graphic novel price. Also considering the inexpensive use of pencils and ink, AND digital coloring - it wouldn't be much to ask for. Some 2 page spreads and some editorial sections wouldn't be bad either. I mean it took me no time to read this, and absorb and enjoy. I could go buy a $5.99 5 minute tickling clip and get way more bang for my buck.

I appreciate what MTJ is doing, and comics like this hit the spot. However realistically this isn't worth buying. I payed for it, and I do comics myself, so I can rightfully say this.

Its good, all around, but not worth that high price.

First off, great comic! Really love the characters and story. However, there seems to be a missing page between 8 and 9 where out of nowhere Tammi seems to be in trouble because her friend is running for help but the barbie doll witch never got her and all of a sudden the teacher is tied up and barbie doll suddenly appears in the Aunt's house. WTF? Please let me know if there is more to this intriguing story! Otherwise, make more soon!!!

There is indeed a missing page and I have corrected that thanks to you. I am in the process of replacing the comics that were already purchased. Send me a PM with your choice any publication currently available and I will send it to you on the house.

Thank you!

Jim

I bought it, and it was pretty good. The art in the comic was pretty well done, but could've been better. The layout, which is extremely important in comics, kinda felt constrained. Some panels were hit or miss. The story felt rushed and seemed to be missing a few things. For that much money there should be at LEAST 24 pages. PREFERABLY 40 pages, all comic layout, THEN the extra stuff. Printed comic books at a comic book store aren't nearly that much, and have more to them. With e-comics there aren't lost sales, so I feel as a comic book buyer that there should be way more artwork. $16 is nearly a graphic novel price. Also considering the inexpensive use of pencils and ink, AND digital coloring - it wouldn't be much to ask for. Some 2 page spreads and some editorial sections wouldn't be bad either. I mean it took me no time to read this, and absorb and enjoy. I could go buy a $5.99 5 minute tickling clip and get way more bang for my buck.

I appreciate what MTJ is doing, and comics like this hit the spot. However realistically this isn't worth buying. I payed for it, and I do comics myself, so I can rightfully say this.

Its good, all around, but not worth that high price.

I appreciate your feedback and while I personally think the comic is gorgeous and the story brilliant I understand that tastes differ.

About pricing. You are correct that you could purchase a printed graphic novel for that price. However this is a niche market and the numbers are not there to support the cost involved. The artists and writers are paid for their work and I need to make a profit so I can stay in business.

I have experimented with prices over the years and the $14-$16 range is where we need to be in order to offer the 200+ publications we have published since 1999.

I'm not debating your opinion I just wanted to offer an explanation as to what factors determines our prices. It simply boils down to cost and market potential.

Thank you!
Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I sent a message too, is that ok?

I understand. I didn't mean to sound like a downer. I enjoyed the comic overall. The price did hurt but I understand the costs of a website and not everybody is into this market. I wish there was a way to lower it, because I know it can be double-edged sword.

Thanks for being on the internet, I've been reading this kind of stuff for a long time. And its rare.

I sent a message too, is that ok?

I understand. I didn't mean to sound like a downer. I enjoyed the comic overall. The price did hurt but I understand the costs of a website and not everybody is into this market. I wish there was a way to lower it, because I know it can be double-edged sword.

Thanks for being on the internet, I've been reading this kind of stuff for a long time. And its rare.

Your new copy is on the way:)

I think that over time as the market grows we will be able to lower the prices. We do offer 10% off of purchases totaling $50+ andmost older titles have their price reduced by $2-$4. Not to mention that we do have sales from time to time.

Thank you for your feedback.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

This is a really, really great comic. At the first look on the preview that was posted a while ago, I could already tell this was going to be a really polished, well drawn and professionally made comic.
The linework, viewpoint angles, panel layout and colouration are all very high class, something that you would expect to find in any major anime/manga print publication. I noticed some very cool uses of patterns and textures as well, in a very stylish way.
It is strange, for an artist so adept at tickling art, that we have not seen any tickling related art Mako Fufu on our beloved forum before... but that might just be me not checking everything new. Regardless, it was a wonderful surprise to see a new and very talented artist join the ranks of MTJ.

Of course something must also be said about the exellent writing by Colin. Known for his work on "Lexi", his stories always have that playful, cheerful touch, at which he excels, and in this comic (series?) goes so well together with the cute drawing style of Mako Fufu.

Exellent work! :)

I can't believe I'm just getting around to commenting on this one. It's very different in approach than many other publications that have come to us over the years. I'll be honest, I'm not usually big on this sort of thing, so for this to capture my imagination is saying something. The color schemes are striking (a big thing for me), and the flow of the story, while as stated could be tricky with something like this...is really well crafted. With the overall set-up and introduction of the world and characters out of the way, this could really start to take off.

Excellent work, and I can't wait to see the next part. :triangle:

And to comment to this specific subforum...on the topic of pricing. While it's already been explained, let me just agree for the record with MTJ. I myself have had conversations over the years with my own stuff about pricing. There's a lot involved in getting these niche-market pubs out from MTJ's end, and I can personally speak for the time and effort that goes into creating these works. While I don't count myself among them, there are many artists who could be making a much larger chunk of change going mainstream, but choose to express thier works in this niche. MTJ has gone out of thier way over the years to compensate these artists in the best way possible through not only financial payment, but advertising support and the excellent word-of-mouth to the available readership as a whole.

And to comment to this specific subforum...on the topic of pricing. While it's already been explained, let me just agree for the record with MTJ. I myself have had conversations over the years with my own stuff about pricing. There's a lot involved in getting these niche-market pubs out from MTJ's end, and I can personally speak for the time and effort that goes into creating these works. While I don't count myself among them, there are many artists who could be making a much larger chunk of change going mainstream, but choose to express thier works in this niche. MTJ has gone out of thier way over the years to compensate these artists in the best way possible through not only financial payment, but advertising support and the excellent word-of-mouth to the available readership as a whole.

I don't want to hijack the thread by going a little off-topic, but I'd like to express my opinion on this matter as well.
I very much agree with Dave here.
It's not so much material costs (though computer hardware and software IS expensive) as it's the hours of labour that go into it. My spare time is almost entirely consumed by my artwork. How else would I be able to create the art I make?
I've seen the whole thing evolve since I started drawing for MTJ in 2005; nowadays you get a whole lot more stuff for the same price, and as the market grows, this will only increase.

Plus, the pricing/content is very relative, especially in a digital format. It all depends on resolution, image size, panel count, visual details, story complexity, originality, actual tickling content... There's just so many factors that makes one decide wether or not one has bought something worth his/her money.

Sure, these e-comics still cost a lot, but it all depends on how badly you want them. Think about it: how much erotic tickling are you going to get in your average $2.95 Marvel or DC comic? ;)

Thank you for all of the great feedback on "Tammi."

Let us know if there is anything you might like to see in future issues.

Also be sure to check out Mako FuFu's DeviantArt page.
http://mako-fufu.deviantart.com/

Jim
MTJ Publishing

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back