• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tarantino Has A Footfetish!!?

doom

TMF Regular
Hi everybody!
Has anyone happend to have realiced that in almost all of Quentin Tarantinos movies you can see female feet and soles???
Lets see:
-Jacky Brown: Bridget Fonda puts her feet on a table! There are a lot of closeups of her barefeet and wiggling toes! She´s barefeet half of the movie...
-Pulp Fiction: You can see Uma Thurman´s feet in some pretty closeups while she is walking towards John Travolta! She also dances barefoot in that bar called "Jack Rabbit Slims"
-From Dusk ´till Dawn: The blackhaired tabledancer with the snake walks on Tarantino´s table and let´s him drink Champagne from her toes.....also some nice toesucking and sole shots!
-Four rooms: The two kids are smelling each others feet!
-Natural Born Killers: There are some shots of Juliette´s soles and feet and a closeup-scene when she steps on the cigarette! (Tarantino wrote the script)
-Kill Bill: A huge closeupscene of Uma´s feet in the truck (she wants to wiggle her toes) about 3 minutes long! Even more shots of her barefeet during the movie! You can also see Lucy Lew´s baresoles wehen she is running on the table and later in socks when she walks to the club and when she takes her shoes of bevore the fight!
-Kill Bill 2: Again you can see Uma barefeet and in socks! A closeup on her foot when she steps on the other woman´s eye! There are some soles of a girl shown also, that is laying around sleepy when Uma visits bill´s friend!

So....I guess everybody can admit that Tarantino deffenitly HAS a footfetish! Especially the closeups in Jacky Brown and Kill BILL show that pretty well!!
What do you say??
Happy tickling
dom

yeah i think he does- to bad he hasnt done tickling yet ;-)

i think uma thurman said in a kill bill interview that she thinks hes a foot nut

he-man2045

Yeah, and though he doesn't admit it, he's not exactly subtle about it either.

Hm....maybe he´s ashamed of it.....
That´s how I felt at first when I realised that I´m into feet and stuff.....

yeah, everyone knows he has a foot fetish, ever since the days of dusk til dawn.

i just wonder there's a foot scene in his latest flick, hero. and is there a foot scene in kill bill volume 2?

Welcome to ten years ago! Yes, technically there is a foot scene in Kill Bill 2, and it's something I'd hope to never see again. Warning to Kill Bill nuts: I'm gonna spoil some part of the story for ya, so if ya don't want that, don't read. If your foot fetish disables your ability to resist, then read on ;)

So, she ends up meeting up with that 1-eyed chick, and the whole time she fights she's barefoot (Uma). Now, Uma does this little trick she learned from the guy who taught her how to fight - she plucks out the chick's other eye, drops it on the floor, and squishes it with her bare foot (yeck!). Pretty much the end of it right there.

the hollywood brother think that sound pretty cool she devil

I have heard that Quentin T likes dominant female feet, especially if they are crushing objects, but I don't think he's at all interested in tickling. Jay Leno, on the other hand, never misses an opportunity to poke at female feet and would probably be more tuned in with this forum than QT :)

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother think that sound pretty cool she devil
Then you need to get your head checked. SHE SQUISHED AN EYEBALL WITH HER BARE FOOT. Yuck. Ewwww just thinking about it makes me sick......

....by the way....i described that scene in my first post , didn´t i??!

AphroditeRabbit said:
Hero isn't made by him, he just bought the rights to have it viewed here!
The way I heard was that the Hollywood studios were umming and ahing for two years trying to recut it to "make sense" for Western audiences (how patronising!) Tarantino got involved and said he only wanted the original cut, so they stuck his name on as a "presentation" credit to encourage people to go and see. Worked pretty well, it was number one at the US and UK box offices at least. I'm just happy we finally got to see it on the big screen, even 2 years after it was made... it's one of my favourite films now.

OK, seeing as I'm a Tarantino nut, I just have to add something to this almost dead thread. Remember the start of Pulp Fiction....one of the mobsters allegedly threw a guy off a balcony for giving Uma a foot massage....Samual L. Jackson and John Travolta got into a big discussion about whether foot massages actually mean anything, etc. etc. Tarantino is definitely a foot man.

Man, how I'd like to have Tarantino's job....

- tf

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back