• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tara's WHite Bikini Tickling perview part 1 3 clips

sabre

TMF Expert
Here's three clips of Tara being tickled in her white bikini , in the second clip of this scene I break her and make her cry :)

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10118
http://www.videos4sale.com/studio/10118

Tara's nice and relaxed ready for my tender ticklish touch

tara%20016.jpg

amazing! when do we get to see her feet tickled?

thanks,

fingers

I'll do her feet more in the next shoot in about 2 weeks

Yes For sure!!! I was getting a little stiff if yeah know what I mean ;)

ribtickler

tara is total,pure perfection. is these anyone out there who loves ribcage tickling as much as i do. anyone out there totally into ribs? let me know. i love this website. thank you.

No wonder you were getting a little stiff, Tara is flat out one of the sexiest ticklees I have ever seen! What a hottie! What a body! Exquisite.

Dude, you should get a mask with a whole for your mouth so you can blow raspberries all over her.

Very nice intimate and sensual tickling technique you have too. I love seeing a calm, merciless tickler enjoy his work while his ticklee thrashes around, giggling, screaming and begging for it to end.

I can't wait to see what you do next. (A tickle strip? hint hint... ;) )

sabre said:
I'll do her feet more in the next shoot in about 2 weeks
she's coming back? she looked like she was about ready to cry in that last clip. good clips though, keep up the good work you lucky bastard

I just bought this clip the other day and it was un-fucking-believable!!! That damn good! It was literally 13 minutes of non-stop tickling with no cuts or edits (except at the very end, but I think a quick 2 second bit of part 2 may have found its way onto the end of it) and poor Tara had a look of absolute pain on her face. Beautiful! Simply beautiful! I can't wait to order part 2 which, according to the descriptions, is the one where she cries. Sabre, you did an excellent job with this!!! BRING BACK TARA FOR MORE CLIPS!!!!!! THE FACT THAT I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPS LOCK SHOWS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT YOU DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF SHE--If she does come back in 2 weeks (more like 2 days at this point), one thing I think you should do is tell her that she is not allowed to laugh, and the that more she laughs, the more you tickle her. Also, be sure to get her legs, thighs, and knees this time.

I am so looking forward to the next Tara clip. This was literally one of the hottest things I've ever seen. This is what a tickling clip should look like, dammit!

I just watched the whole thing, what an awesome clip!

From the serene look on Tara's face you would think she might be calm under a tickle onslaught. She has that kind of short, sharp, gulping laughter from repeated little tickle shocks rather than a full out gale of giggles. Later on in the clip she is finding it all a bit more tortuous, tenses up, squeals and struggles more so the tickler casually throws a leg across her to keep her in place and then is intimiately close to tickle her.

The only other thing I would have liked in this clip is a little more taunting from the tickler but I guess he is man who firmly believes actions speak louder than words!

I agree with jkb, telling her she is not allowed to laugh for the next shoot is a great idea. Perhaps she starts off clothed with her sexy little bikini underneath and everytime she laughs a little too much she is punished by having her top pulled up, jeans pulled down etc until she is just in her bikini again.

Gonna have to go get part 2 now.

OMG!!!! Please make a preview with her feet tickled!!!!

I will try to get a hold of her i dont have her number or anything, only by interent contact through a modeling site but she hasnt logged in since may 16t 2008 so it makes me wonder if she still models .

Thanks

The camera angle was good, and i tried a new bondage method with tying up their hands behind their heads

It just turns out Little Tara was just a bit more.. well a whole lot more ticklish then the rest of the girls i had top that off with the great camera angle make the tara clip(s) super

On that note download the Yumi clips and compaire , i think Yumi is just as ticklish as Tara, not as hot though.

Im going to try differnet methods to get Melissa resond more to my ticklish touch most likely coating her body with baby oil will do the trick then dragging my fingers on her tender frame :D see if that will work of course bondage will help keep our fingers crossed fokes :D

www.clips4sale.com/store/10118
www.videos4sale.com/store/10180

Tara is incredibly beautiful & ticklish. One of the top models ever.Phenomenal clips. More, more, more, please!

Any chance of nudity or tickling combined with forced orgasms?

I will try to get a hold of her i dont have her number or anything, only by interent contact through a modeling site but she hasnt logged in since may 16t 2008 so it makes me wonder if she still models .

Sometimes you just get lucky. She was a great find, awesome job.

I know this was posted 3 years ago but it is not available on your store site for sale any longer. :(

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back