• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TC Videos: Ticklish Merchandise Preview FF/F

Grimgor

TMF Expert
One of my favorites, I have the full version. Im guessing I wouldnt be allowed to post it here though. In anycase its a good buy and here are the previews.

Damn, now thats some mighty fine clips you got there.

One of the all time classics. Ah.. what that company once was...

Just wish TIB would put the first part of that clip on his store. The one with both Priscilla and Kristen go at Crystal's feet while her arms are tied overhead.

Yeah, the first clips of that vid are all time classic....................starting with sexy stiletto sandals on hosed feet........................then being tickled on her nylon toes by both girls while gagged...................................a true masterpiece!

Great previews.

I always wondered what Kristen Lea was thinking when Priscilla used her tongue to tickle.

I always hoped she'd join in. :)

Thanks for posting.

Well, that ice's it...

EVERYONE want's the full version!!!

sooooo........... ?

This is a great vid ! One of my favorites. I have the full version on vhs. Back in the day when yoiu had to order a vid, wait a week or two and watch in on your vcr !!! But this girl is extreamly ticklish and I always felt they kind of took it easy on her ! They never really dig in on her ribs/sides/underarms, they just kind of lightly stroke them and the girl still flips out ! I always wondered what would have happened if they tickled her harder.

The full versions of any TC Video can be purchased @ their c4s site. Theres a link at www.realtickling.com the names are the same as in the the preview. They usually come in a few parts unfortunately; each part being about 5-7 mins so you might have to buy a few.

One of the greatest vids ever produced. Bravo!

A classic!

This video is a true classic. I wish I still had the whole thing. I do have the first few clips and the nylon foot tickling is just exceptional! When they discover that the girl is most ticklish on her toes, they just wreck her! I haven't seen such a precise and effective f/f nylon foot tickling since. A true masterpiece indeed.

A Wholehearted Ditto!

Yes, I agree this is one of the ABSOLUTE best vids of this type, past, present & probably future. It is certainly among the two or three BEST of the best in my collection, which is over a hundred videos (mostly VHS) from the past 20 years.

First of all, I prefer stocking / pantyhose tickle vids over bare skin. There's something about the sound of raking fingernails over the nylon that excites me, in conjunction with the laughter of course. This one has one of my FAVORITE color nylons at that (and what a pair of legs on that Crystal, hubba, hubba!)

Second, I agree, the first few minutes of this masterpiece are simply exquisite, especially once the tickling starts. No matter how many times I watch, I simply CANNOT get five minutes in without losing it. It's THAT good. That poor Crystal really gets it by two expert ticklers!! The camera angle is PERFECT: you see every inch of her delectable soles as the 'lers steadily caress over them. But you can also see her face, which is pretty hard to achieve without a split-angle view the way jfpbc sometimes shoots their tickle clips. The finger technique used by the two 'lers here serves the scene well, too. No sensitive 'lee could resist.

Sidebar: when I was very young I used to envision rough, rapid tickling in my fantasies but have over the years come to prefer the slow, methodical, torturous kind. After all, one should SAVOR the moment, not run roughshod over it, and on a 'lee as ticklish as Crystal, slow and steady clearly works MOST effectively!

I LOVE her hysterical (though unfortunately muffled by the gag during that first scene) LAUGHTER, which I think we all would agree is the absolute key element to any good tickle vid. Hers is as good as it gets: TOTALLY reflexive and uninhibited; appealing and feminine, not husky or smoky like some female 'lees; and often containing JUST the right hint of panic as she tries in vain to catch her breath while the two merciless 'lers relentlessly explore her delicate soles. One even briefly tickles the back of her knee while they both get her feet, something I've always wanted to see (and would like to see more of!) in these tickle vids. Oh, those all-too-often neglected leg zones! Sigh.

And this scene has one more element which USUALLY annoys me in these "situation" tickle vids but somehow manages to ENHANCE this scene: the taunts of her two tormentors. Let me reiterate, I typically feel that such added verbiage detracts form the main event but in this case it makes it more appealing (kudos to the director and the two actress/models!). The part where one says, "Poor little rich girl, what's 'a matter...can't find a nice, rich BOYFRIEND to tickle you?" Original and priceless! I mean, how many of us guys haven't dreamt of making some snobbish bitch helplessly giggle her pretty little head off at our whim, having her completely under our control as we danced our fingers over her luscious soles, legs, pits or whatever else? I mean, it's all there, in spades. Realtickling really outdid themselves with this gem.

Sorry for the lengthy post but it's been a while since I've commented on anything. This happens to be one of my ALL TIME favorite TK vids and one I'll treasure for a lifetime. I just had to throw in my commentary.

I love it. definately awesome. I have to get that clip

Of note, in the Clips4sale store, part 1 is missing (I don't think it was ever released). Also, again if memory serves, RealTickling is owned by someone else now than TIB...

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back