• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tea Gardner tickled by Toon Dark Magician Girl

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
211_1024.ts1095659420000.jpg

I love those! Maybe I'll get back into drawing again! Thanks, Emsee, for inspiring me!

Emsee,I BEG of you: do one of the reverse. Please? *Strangles* Good ^^.

woa woa, easy on the strangling there, pal :p as for doing a reverse, it would pretty mych b a clone of the same drawing. so if u can suggest anything that'll make it different and more interesting, i'm all ears. However, having Toon Dark Magician Girl, or "Toony", inside the box is kind of a....ticklish...matter. u see, from inside the box, it'll b difficult to tell whether's she's Toony or regular Dark Magician Girl. Another favorite candidate of mine is Magician's Valkyria, who appears in Yu-Gi-Oh! the movie and is sort of a stronger, more mature version of Dark Magician Girl. Also, in the anime only, there's Dragon Knight Dark Magician Girl, which is Dark Magician Girl dressed as a knight and riding a huge dragon. But there are virtually NO good pix of her online that i could use as refference. Another good candidate: did u know Dark Magician Girl was once HUMAN? yup. back in the ancient Egyptian days. Her name was Mana, and she was the apprentice of the priest Mahado, who became Dark Magician.

Yep, sure did know that :p. Did you know BEWD was a human at one point too? O_O. Hmm. What about doing ALL the popular girls from Yugioh in one pic? O_O. In which case it would be: Mai, Anzu,Ishizu,DMG(regular one, not toon lol),and POSSIBLY the older Rebecca?

yea, BEWD was an albino girl named Kisara

i'd luv to do a pic with all the girls, really. but i'll have to get permission from an administrator or moderator to include Rebecca. personally, i have NOTHING against tickling children, as long as it's 100% clean, but others might not feel the same way. I dun want to get into trouble. Any administrators or moderators reading this? Do i have permission?

Ehh, thats true as anything. For the sake of law, just omit Rebecca lol.

only if sumone specifically says i'm not allowed

i still need ideas tho to make the drawing more interesting, s that it's not merely a clone of this one

Hmm. Well, if you wanted a scenario, make it like Yugi's in a game (possibly Shadow Game, idk) where whenever his Life Points go down, the girls get tickled by, er,something. Possibly just machinery and have him dueling Kaiba xD.

lol, that sounds more like a comic than a pic, lol. Oblsklk is considering letting me draw comics for Tickle Town, but because of ccBill or whatever it's called, i can't use mainstream-related material like this. lol, any other ideas? *as Ben Stein* anyone? anyone? anyone? anyone?

not even if it's clean? hell, no one's objected to the 2 kids i got in my sig pic (the blondes). If it's clean, i think it should b acceptable. then again, yer the boss. well, A boss.

besides, lots of material involving anime minors has been acceptable so far. Misty's a minor. Kagome's a minor. Tea up there is a minor. Digimon girls, Holly from Monster Rancher. What's the big deal? As long as it's clean, tickling should be for ALL ages. Now unless sumone does a piece of material where a minor is being tickle-molested or worse, u got sumthing. But no one has, to my knowledge.

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back