• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teacher TK: Jamie takes control of Ms. Choi 2

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Part 2 is finally here!! Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

Teacher TK: Jamie takes control of Ms. Choi 2​

Chapter 1 – Back to school

Spring break had come and gone. It was the first day of school.

A loud beeping sound went off. Emma Choi’s eyes jolted open. She woke up in her room. She reached over and turned off her alarm that was set to go off at the same time every day. Then Emma touched her head. She had a bit of a headache. Which was weird. It wasn’t a hangover, cause Emma didn’t drink, at least she hadn’t since that one night in college, which was the only time she ever drank. Emma shivered at the thought. It had been an embarrassing time, and from then on she never ever took a sip of booze. So, why did she have a headache? Why did her head feel so weird?

She got up. Her headache slowly subsided. She scratched the back of her head. Her mind tried to take everything in. Emma was at home, and she was in bed. She knew that much. Though when she tried to figure out what she had been doing last night the memory eluded her. Wondering what day it was, Emma looked over at her clock. Her eyes widened as she realized it was Monday and the first day of school.

Emma leapt out of bed. How could it be the first day of school? What happened to Spring break? What had she done during Spring break? Again, her mind tried to think and connect the dots. But it failed. Emma couldn’t remember what had happened for a whole week. Usually this would’ve been shocking to most people, but Emma’s thoughts were on one thing and one thing only, getting ready and going to school. So, the young teacher got ready to go to work and teach.

After taking a shower, Emma went to put on clothes. Obviously, she would wear her usual gray, business pants suit with a black blouse. That’s what she always wore. She had over five copies of the same suit in her closet.

Emma opened the door. She looked into her closet, and reached forward. But instead of pulling out her pants suit that she wore every single school day. She took out an outfit that she had bought, used a couple of times, and then never put on ever again. Emma stared at the piece of clothing in her hands. Something compelled her. It told her to put it on. So, she did.

The young teacher put on her white, yoga top that went with the light purple leggings she had on. The tight pieces of clothing hugged every inch of Emma’s body. It showed off her slim, trim, and fit body.

If this didn’t seem weird enough, Emma Choi then did something she had only done a handful of times. She put on slim flip flops that showed off her large feet.

Ms. Choi now felt ready to go on with the rest of her day. She went to leave, but stopped. Her eyes caught sight of herself in the mirror. Something pulled her back. The Korea American woman leaned in as her dark brown eyes stared into the mirror at her 6-foot-tall body, which was in the sexy yoga outfit.

Again, as if compelled by some unforeseen force, Emma did something she had only rarely done as a teenager with friends. Emma Choi ran her hands down the sides of her body. She placed them under her boobs and pushed them up. Emma put herself on her tiptoes. She arched her back. She puckered her lips and made a kissy face. Then Ms. Choi bent over at the waist, again accentuating her body. One after the other, Emma posed in the mirror, each one being as sexy as the one before it. She turned around, and pushed out her butt.

Her eyes lingered on her body. “Mmmm, I’m so sexy.” She playfully smacked her romp. “I have such a tight ass.” She giggled. Then she looked down at her feet. “Oooo and what cute stompers.” Emma couldn’t help tittering. She then went serious and said with a slightly deep voice, “I’m a bad bitch.”

It took a moment before it all sank in. Emma sprung up. What was she saying? Bad bitch? Stompers? What was going on? Why was she saying such things? Emma shook her head. She had to get to school, there was no time for this. Emma was shocked. Why was she even doing this? It was… weird.

Emma blinked as she returned to the moment. She grabbed her things and headed out the door. She quickly drove all the way to school. She parked in her usual spot. Emma then took a moment. A deep breath in. A deep breath out. Rinse and repeat. Deep breath in. Deep breathe out. Ok, she was ready. She cleared her mind of all the rubbish. All the stuff she should not be thinking. It was time for school. Time for her to be a professional teacher.

As she was about to exit the car, glimpses of what she was doing in the mirror moments ago came to the forefront of her thought. Why had she been doing that? What was wrong with her? Was she sick? What was affecting her so much? This had never happened before. Maybe aliens had abducted her or something? Was that why she couldn’t remember anything that happened during Spring break? She shook her head. She didn’t have time. She was late as it was, and Emma Choi had never been late her entire career. This was the first time, and already it was bad. What she didn’t realize was that it was about to get worse.

Chapter 2 - School project

Emma entered the school. As she walked through the halls something felt off and weird. Why was everyone staring at her? First it was a group of girls, who giggled behind her back. Then it was a couple of young boys who couldn’t seem to take their eyes off her. As she passed a fellow coworker, an older teacher, he ended up blinking, his mouth hung open, and he, like the young men, stared at her. The older man’s gaze was a bit weird, but also made Emma blush a bit. As Emma passed another female teacher, she watched the older woman drop her papers and say, “My word.”

That reaction was when Emma wondered what was going on. Why were they all so shocked? Was it her? Was it how she looked? Emma looked down, she saw the yoga clothes, and the sandals, but didn’t see anything wrong with it. It was like part of her brain kept telling her it was ok, and even if she knew it wasn’t her gray suit, she still found it to be the clothes she should be wearing. Even though it did make her feel a bit exposed and she never ever wore it to school, or ever wore anything other than her gray suit to school. She felt herself become more and more self-conscious of all the eyes peering at her as she continued to her classroom.

Throughout the day, everything seemed to happen just like it had in the morning. People were staring at her. A few people pointed. Some spoke behind her back. Emma was becoming more and more aware of these reactions. She wasn’t sure what to do. She tried to ignore them, but they were so awkward. She felt unsure of herself.

Finally, it was the last class of the day. Emma felt a bit of reprieve knowing the day would end. She would make sure to go home, and never wear these clothes again. Everyone would forget about it by tomorrow, it was like a bad video, or some other embarrassing thing. It happens. Well, it rarely ever happened to Emma Choi, but it had. She just had to keep doing what she always does. Be professional.

But everything changed when Jamie walked in the door.

There he was. Jamie.

Emma looked at the young man like a deer caught in the headlights. She stared at him as he sat down. A large grin on Jamie’s face. Emma felt a bit of worry, but also a sense of ease. The emotions became more of a conflict as she sat there. Something just didn’t feel right. But at the same time, it felt… it felt… good.

Throughout the day, every class had been showing their Spring break projects.

Emma cleared her throat. “Hello class.”

“Hello Ms. Choi,” the class responded. Everyone was so well behaved. For a class of seniors who were all eighteen, this seemed very fishy. This made Emma cock an eyebrow. This hadn’t happened since before Jamie entered her class. Emma steeled herself ready for one of Jamie’s pranks. But the young man didn’t do anything. He just sat at his desk. Emma felt like someone walking through a haunted house expecting something to pop out every corner and try to scare her.

Her eyes darted from one student to the other. “O-ok. Who would like to present their Spring break project first?”

A moment went by, nobody answered. Not a single student raised their hand.

Emma nodded. She went to pick up a list. “Well, if no one wants to volunteer, I will just pick some-”

“I will! I’ll go,” a voice said.

Without looking up, Emma knew who had said it. She wasn’t sure if this was part of his plan, or some prank. Emma looked wearily up at Jamie, who was raising his hand.

“I-uh-are you sure, Da-” Ms. Choi stopped. She shook her head. “Ahem. I mean, are you sure, Mr. Taylor?” Ms. Choi asked.

Jamie nodded. “Yeah, I have a really cool project. I think you’ll like it.” He winked.

Emma blinked. Why was he so well behaved? And why did he wink? Did that mean something? Emma was a bit concerned, but she didn’t have a choice, she would have to let Jamie present his project at some point. She might as well get it over with.

“Ok, Jamie, why don’t you show us your project,” Emma said.

Jamie got up from his desk and went over to the TV in the class. He pulled out his phone and set it up so he could cast his phone’s screen onto the tv.

Emma stared unsure of what was going to occur, but she let it happen.

The TV came to life as the video started to play. Music boomed through the speakers. It was loud and, in your face, but obviously done by an amateur. A white tagline appeared stating, “A Jamie Taylor production.” The next one that came after read, “Jamie Taylor presents.”

It seemed like nothing was wrong. The video looked normal. It seemed like something a nineteen-year-old would do over Spring break. It was probably some amateur movie that would be horribly done, but be stupid and cute at the same time. Emma felt a sigh of relief. Maybe she was worried for nothing. Maybe Jamie had turned over a new leaf. Maybe it was all going to be ok. That night she’d gone to see Jamie and his parents had… Emma blinked. She tried to think of it, but couldn’t. Why couldn’t she remember? Unable to figure it out, her attention was brought back to the video.

Then she read the title card for the movie.

“The breaking of Mrs. Choi.”

Emma’s eyes wide. What? What did that mean?

Chapter 3 - Scene 1 - The set up

"Where are we going?" Emma Choi asked. Her eyes looked directly at the camera.

"You know, Mimi. It's your favorite spot," Jaime replied.

“It is?” Emma asked.

Jamie nodded.

The two of them walked down the sidewalk. The camera panned to a store.

A bead of sweat ran down the back of Emma's neck as she looked at where the camera was pointing. She was watching herself and Jaime head towards a nail salon. Emma gulped.

The video continued as the two entered into a large establishment. Along the wall was a row of chairs with a couple of women who had their feet propped up. All of them were getting pedicures.

As each moment went by Emma Choi slowly started remembering it. It was as if it was being unveiled to her.

The person at the counter smiled. "How can I help you?"

Ms. Choi turned to Jaime.

Jaime, of course, smiled. "Tell him what you want Mimi."

Emma nodded. "I'd like to get a pedicure please."

In the present, Emma Choi could not believe she had heard herself say that. Those words had never come out her mouth. She'd never even been to a nail salon. She was too afraid of showing her feet in public. Anyone even gazing at her large feet made her feel self-conscious. This couldn't have happened. It would’ve made her freak out. She never, ever went to a nail salon, no matter how many times her friends, or family begged her. Emma was scared stiff of people looking at her big feet. She’d flat out never go. But yet, here it was, and it was on video.

The pedicurist gestured for Emma to head over to a chair. Emma obeyed. She went over and sat down. Then without the person even asking, she slid off her sandals and placed her big, bare feet onto the small stool.

All the people there were all looking right at her while her big feet were on display for all to see.

In her classroom, Emma felt completely embarrassed, she couldn't believe her class was watching this. It only got worse as the camera zoomed in on her massive soles. The cherry on top was the way that in the video, Emma wiggled her toes.

Forced to watch and unable to stop the past events, Emma Choi stared at the screen which showed the person going through the whole routine. The cleaning, the filing, the scrubbing, and even the part where the person painted Emma’s nails. What was worse for Emma was when she saw herself in the video begin to titter and giggle. At first it was just one, tiny little titter, but then it became another and another. Soon, it was multiple. It was obvious to everyone.

The camera did a close up to show Emma Choi smiling. It showed her giggling.

“Oh, it seems someone is very ticklish,” The pedicurist made a snide comment. Then the person ran their fingers along Emma’s sole, which sent Emma into orbit. Emma’s laughter could be heard by those around her.

Emma, the one watching the video, couldn't help blushing. Not only were people staring at her big feet, they were watching her laugh like an idiot. This was the most humiliating thing Emma had ever had happen to her. She couldn't understand what had compelled her to do something like this. How had Jaime tricked her into it? And why couldn't she remember it?

"Someone is very ticklish," commented the pedicurist.

Through her fit of giggles, Emma responded saying, "Yes! My stompers are very ticklish."

"Oh my, they might be the most ticklish feet I've seen. Are you sure you want to get a pedicure? You are going to be soooo ticklish when this is done." The pedicurist smiled before she stroked along Emma's sole. This provoked more laughter from Emma. Which in turn caused the other women in the salon to not only take notice, but to point, stare, whisper, and also laugh at.

Seeing this happen to herself, Emma couldn't believe it. She covered her face with her hands. This was the worst thing ever. But it continued to get worse as the class started to do the same thing. They began to mock and jeer. At some point, others couldn't help pounding on their desk in complete and utter laughter.

Emma wanted to crawl into a small space and die. But there was nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. She covered her eyes, but something compelled her to look, to watch the most humiliating thing she’d ever gone through. The video cut in-between showing the pedicure, Emma laughing in her seat, and the reactions from those around.

Finally, it ended. The pedicurist finished, and Emma stood up. But before Jaime and her left the salon, the pedicurist said, "You should be careful."

"Why is that?" Emma in the video asked.

The pedicurist stared into her eyes. "Because your feet are extra soft, and extra ticklish now."

The screen went black.

Emma gave a sigh of relief, she hoped that was the end. Jamie's project was finally over. It had been so horrible, and utterly humiliating.

Then two sentences appeared on the screen. They were something Emma Choi will not forget.

The first read: But she wasn't careful.

The second read: She didn't know what fate had in store for her.

Chapter 4 – Scene 2 – The basement

The next scene opened to Jamie’s basement. There on a small twin bed was Emma Choi all tied up. Her hands above her head. Her bare feet were tied at the ankles and held by a rope that hung down from the ceiling and kept her legs an inch above the bed. Both of Emma’s big toes had a piece of twine holding them together. Emma wore her black blouse and gray pants.

Jamie appeared on camera. He had a fake mustache, a black and white striped shirt, and red, French beret on. “Oui, oui. It is I, Jamie,” he said in his best French accent. “Today, I have the lovely Mimi here, but she is a bit tied up at the moment, if you get my meaning. Hon hon hon.” His fingers rubbed the fake mustache. “Now, Mimi has a case of amnesia." Jaime turned to Emma. "You see, she remembers nothing. And I want to see if she will tell me where her precious jewels are. That and I will make her French. How will I do this?” Jamie smiled. He held up a large goose feather for the camera to see. “I have my ways. Hon hon hon.”

“W-what’s going on?” Emma asked.

Jamie turned to her. “Ah, you are awake. Good. Good. Now, you remember nothing, yes?”

Emma raised an eyebrow. “Huh? What’s going on?”

Jamie looked at the camera. “Ah, good. Oui. Very good. Let us start with a simple question.” Jamie paused. “Where are your jewels?”

“My jewels? What jewels? What are you talking about?” Emma asked.

“Hm. Seems she is playing hard. Well, we have ways of making her talk.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about. I don’t remember anything,” Emma said.

Jamie twiddled his mustache between his index finger and thumb. In an ah ha moment, Jaime said, “Oh la la, then we get you to remember.” He raised the goose feather. “Let us see how you handle thee plume.”

“Thee plume?” Emma repeated.

“Oui. Thee plume!” Jamie exclaimed. He brought the goose feather down. Using the tip, Jamie delicately moved it along the top of Emma’s feet. “Cootchie cootchie coo.”

As soon as the feather touched her, Emma couldn’t help, but let out a flurry of girlish giggles. Her feet swung back and forth like a pendulum. Even the tops of her feet were very ticklish.

Jamie continued to swiftly move the feather along,

Ms. Choi twisted about in her binds, her feet moving up and down.

"Hahahahahahaha! Don't tickle! Don't tickle!" she exclaimed.

“Tell me where the family jewels are," Jamie stated.

For another minute, the class watched as Jamie moved his feather along Ms. Choi’s soles before the video cut to the next scene.

Emma remembered it being longer. It had been over four minutes.

The video now showed Jamie had stopped.

"Hm, maybe I need to change up my tactics, Maybe, I should go after your soles, no?" Jamie stated.

Ms. Choi's eyes widened. "No! No. Don't! Please. No more!"

Jamie fiddled with his mustache. "Do you remember where the jewels are, Mimi?"

Emma looked away. "I... N-no. But..."

"Then I will keep tickling these big feet of yours until you tell me."

"No! Please! I don't know what you are talking about."

Jamie grinned. "Oh, I think you do, and you will tell me. You will tell me everything, Mimi."

Ms. Choi opened her mouth to speak, but was unable to as her eyes watched Jamie lowered the plume.

Jamie used the tip of the feather to delicately tease Emma’s big, beautiful, bare feet. He lazily dragged it up and down the length of her soft, sensitive soles.

Instantly, Ms. Choi burst into wild hysterics. Her laugh growing from sweet, innocent, little giggles to full blown feminine cachinnation.

For another five minutes, the class watched as their teacher writhed about like a snake in pure, hysterical laughter.

Emma looked over at her class and felt so embarrassed. How could this have happened? Each moment that went by, Ms. Choi remembered her torment, but like the class watching, she had no idea what would come next. She was forced to regain the missing memories by watching the video of herself being tormented. She blushed as her classes pointed, taunted, and laughed at their teacher’s predicament. She turned to Jamie, who smiled pleasantly. He watched it intently. He took pleasure in it. She could tell that he loved the way she was cackling, and how it was music to his ears.

Jamie noticed her glancing over at him, he turned to his teacher and winked at her.

Ms. Choi was taken aback by this. More warmth rushed into her cheeks. Did he really just wink at her?

Her attention was taken back to the video. Her eyes watched as the white, goose feather's tip fluttered along the length of her sole sending her video counterpart into a roar of hysterical laughter. With each stroke, Ms. Choi listened to her laughter as it got louder and louder.

"I know you just had a pedicure. How long can you last against the plume?" Jaime said, still using an imitation of a French accent. "Tell me where your jewels are?"

Video Ms. Choi tried to flex her feet, but was limited due to the tie around her big toes. She tried to pull back, but could not escape the torturous feather that moved along her sensitive soles. She struggled. She twisted. She shook violently.

“Please! Pleeeehehehehehehease! Haaahahahahaha! I cannot bear it anymore! Hahahahahahahahahah!”

“We have just started. And already you cannot bear it anymore?” Jamie said.

“Yes! Yeeeehehehehes! It tickles so much!” Emma shouted.

In the present, Emma was stunned. How could this have happened to her? How could Jamie have found a way to get her into such a vulnerable position? One in which he used such a powerful method of sadistic torture on her.

Again, the class was in full throes of laughter. Emma was completely embarrassed, she wished it would all end.

The video did cut forward to show Emma pleading with all her might for Jaime to stop. She begged and begged. She told him she'd tell him anything, even where her jewels were. That was when Jaime stopped.

Even if it had already ended in the video, Emma relived the moments, second by second.

Chapter 5 - Memory of being teased

Emma Choi began to remember what happened in those moments cut out of the movie being shown to class. She remembered Jaime had halted his hand only for a moment. One he used to question his captive. She began to relive those moments.

"Where are the jewels?" Jaime asked.

Emma was huffing. Small giggles leaked out of her. She tried to contain them, but was unable to stop herself. Her attention only on trying to catch her breath.

With one quick stroke of his feather, Jaime regained her focus on him. Her eyes stared at her captive as he repeated his question slower.

"Where... are... the... jewels?"

Emma shook her head. "I don't know. I swear I don't know. Why are you doing this to me?"

Jaime cocked his head to the side. "To get your jewels."

"I don't have any. Please, you must desist," Emma said.

Jaime shook his head. "Tsk. Tsk. I guess I will have to step it up a notch." Jaime went over to a night stand with a variety of objects on them. All of which had different purposes, but they would not be used for their usual purpose. They would be used for a single thing. To make Emma Choi laugh.

From them, he picked up a paint brush that had a blue handle, and a fine thin tip. He held this along with the white goose feather. Now, he had two things he could torture her with.

Jamie reproached Ms. Choi.

"One last chance. Tell me where you keep your jewels," Jaime interrogated.

Emma pouted. She stared at Jaime with pleading eyes. She looked at her perfectly pedicured, big feet. They were completely vulnerable, and supremely sensitive. The pedicure had made her feet so soft and supple. Worst of all, they had made her feet extra tender, and extra ticklish.

Emma wished nothing better than to tell him anything to make him stop, but she didn't know what to say, nor what he truly wanted. Emma Choi was a damsel in complete distress. She hoped it would all end, but it was just the beginning.

"Please,” she pleaded. “I don't have any. You have to believe me, I-"

Before she could finish, Jaime, being the fiend he is, descended his tools down upon Emma’s poor soles. With one hand, Jamie whisked the feather along the bottom of her left foot, while he used the paintbrush to circle along the bottom of her right heel.

Unable to hold back, Emma instantly burst into a fervent laugh. She howled. She hooted. Her range of laughter went from a surprised shriek into sweet giggles, and finally into a full throat feminine cachinnation that only a sexy woman such as herself could produce.

"Waaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha! No! Stop! Eeeheeheeehehehehehehehe! Quit it! Quit tickling me! Huhuhuhuhahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Her initial sounds rejected her torment, but now they had changed to that of one who could no longer take the punishment. She continued to beg using such words and phrases like, "Please stop!" "I can't take it!", and "I'll do anything!"

Time flowed by, and Emma didn't know how long the tickling lasted. All she could feel was the feather and brush teasing her pedicured soles. Her soft, horribly ticklish soles. They found their way in-between her toes and made her scream like a banshee. On multiple occasions, she rose up, and fell back onto the bed. The frame squeaked from the constant struggling motion.

If you asked her which tool, she thought was worse, Emma Choi wouldn't have been able to answer. All she could think was one single phrase over and over. "It tickles! It tickles!" This would sometimes be extended to, "It tickles so much!"

Sweat ran down her body. Her hair was a mess. Her clothes were disheveled. The young woman was at her end. She was being driven completely crazy by Jaime as he used his tools like a master who had years of experience. The tiny strokes with the brush, the long, teasing motions of the feather. All of it was too much for Emma Choi. She could feel herself becoming utterly lost in laughter.

Then it came over her. Like someone having entered into her home. Someone opening a door within her, and coming into her mind. She could feel the person's presence. But she was too weak to fight. She gave in immediately. That was when things changed. Suddenly, she knew. She could see an image of golden bracelets, shiny rings, and all sorts of coveted gems that had been fashioned into a wearable item. It all came rushing back to her. There was only one thing to do. So, she did. Emma told Jamie everything.

"Oooohohohohoho! I'll tell you! Hahahahahahahahaha! I'll tell you!" Emma shouted.

Jaime continued to flick his feather along her arch, while his brush traced the edge of the foot. "Go on, tell me where the jewels are."

With urgency, Emma answered. "They hehehehe they are in my safe. The passc- hahahahahahahaha the passcode is 3… hahahahahah 4… hahahahahha 9… hahahahahha 2... hahahahaha 7!"

"Are you sure?" Jaime asked.

"Yes!" Emma yelled over and over. "It is! I swear! The combination is 34927! Please! No more!"

Jaime smiled. He pulled back.

“Oh, thank god, you stopped,” Emma said.

“We aren’t done.”

Emma stared at him in disbelief. What did he mean they weren’t done? Didn’t he want her to tell her where the jewels were? Hadn’t she done that?

“W-what do you mean?” Emma asked.

"I want more than just the jewels."

Emma didn't understand. What more did he want?

"What do you want? I already gave you the combination like you want," she replied.

Jaime stopped. He walked over the head of the bed. He leaned in and whispered. "I want you to give me a footjob."

Emma looked over at him. Horror and shock on her face. Her intense emotions enabled her to regain her senses. Her student was asking for her... for her for a… a… footjob. Even if he was over eighteen. Could she really do such a thing? She'd lose her job over such an act if word ever got out that she had done such a thing. Her job was the most important thing in the world to Emma, she could not risk it. All it would take is a simple rumor. If the school ever found out that she, a teacher, did a sexual act with a student. It’d be the end of her career. Fear arose in Emma. She could not do such a thing. She would never do such a thing.

Finally, a part of Emma snapped back. She remembered how she had been tricked into coming into Jamie’s house, how he had drugged her, tied her up, and tickled her. Though, there were still some blurry parts. She remembered getting a pedicure. Which was so awkward for her. And she even remembered him tying her up here. But she couldn’t remember why… Then it hit her. Jamie had mind control powers. He was attempting to take over her mind, and for a second he had. But now Emma was back in control. She had found a way to force him out. Jamie had asked for too much, something she would not do, and it had enabled her the chance to free herself. But now she had to retain control.

“No!” She shook her head fervently. “No! No! No!” She shouted over and over. “Never! I will not do that. You are a student. I am your teacher,” Emma said.

Jamie was taken aback, but it made sense. He could feel Ms. Choi pushing him out of her head. He cursed for a moment knowing he’d been so close. Then, it was ok. It was all ok. Jamie would just have to regain control. He’d just have to distract her. But before he did so, he decided to tell her. Tell her how he felt. “I know, but I’m nineteen. I’m an adult. And…” Jamie trailed off for a moment, before looking into Emma’s eyes. He put his hands onto her shoulders. “You don’t understand. I have thought about you over and over since I saw you. I have imagined doing things with you every night. I must… no, I need this. I want you to be my tickle slave. I want to tickle you whenever I please. I want to do all the things I’ve imagined doing with you.”

Emma couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Had Jamie really thought of her… in such a way. She was creeped out at the prospect of a young man thinking such naughty thoughts about her. But at the same time, a small part of her was flattered to hear it.

“You will submit to me,” Jamie stated.

Emma shook her head. “I will do no such thing.”

“Yes, you will, Mimi,” Jamie said.

Emma winced at the name. “I am not Mimi. I am Emma Choi. Ms. Choi to you, Mr. Taylor. You will show me the respect a teacher deserves.”

“You will submit to me, Mimi,” Jamie pushed.

“I will not!” Emma responded.

Jamie grinned. “You will submit to me, one way or…” Jamie held up the feather. He waved it about. Then he held up the paintbrush. “Another.”

Emma felt a shiver crawl up her spine. She was taken aback. She dreaded the idea of him tickling her. She dreaded it more than anything. Except losing her job. She had worked so hard for it. She couldn’t risk her job, just because she was going to be tickled.

Emma gulped. “I can’t… I’ll lose my job… p-please Jamie, you can’t do this…” Emma nervously continued, “D-don’t… d-don’t do this…” Emma felt herself become more frightened with each passing second.

Jamie stared at her like a ravenous wolf. His young mind was full of hormones, all pushing for him to engage in the act. Like anyone at his age, his body has desires that grew stronger with each passing day. For so long, Jamie had thought of his teacher. He imagined her large feet, he thought only of how he could make her laugh, and take over her mind. And make her his.

Being a woman, Emma was no stranger to the glances of someone who was attracted to her. Though, usually she was in a power position, one of authority that commanded respect. Now, here she was tied up. Worst of all, her captor had her biggest weakness exposed. Her big, ticklish feet.

Jamie inched closer.

Emma winced. “M… M-Mister Taylor, I am your teacher. Not y-your plaything. You need to release me this instant. T-this has gone on long enough.” Ms. Choi did her best to retain control. Her mind having focused on the urge to defend itself. But even still, the flame of fear burned within her. She was afraid of what Jamie would and could do to her. He’d already made her beg, and somehow play a game. He’d already used his powers of control over her. She had barely been able to wrestle it back. But how much longer could she hold out?

Jamie shook his head. “Daddy. You will call me, daddy.”

Emma shook her head slowly.

“Acting tough, are you?” Jamie asked. He waved the feather. “I’ll give you one last chance, call me daddy, and give me a footjob.”

Ms. Choi breathed heavily. Her eyes stared at the goose feather in Jamie’s hand. She gulped. “No.”

Jamie’s evil grin got wider and more maniacal. “Time for tickles.”

Emma stared at the white plume that got closer to her bare foot. She tensed up. She clenched her fists, and tried to mentally prepare herself for what was about to come.

“No… No more! Not more…” She gulped. “Tickling.”

What she did not see was Jamie’s other hand with the paintbrush. It came from below. With one quick swipe, Jamie went from the bottom of her left heel in an upward diagonal motion towards the toes of her right foot.

“Kyeeeeeeehehehehehehe!” Emma squealed in surprise.

Jamie slid the thin tip of the brush in an S pattern along Emma’s soles.

“Aaaaaaahahaha!” Emma exclaimed as Jamie circled the ball of her foot with his paintbrush. “Noooo! OH! Hehehehahahahahaha! OH my god! Oh-my-god!”

Jamie flipped the feather in his hand, he took the quill of the feather and gently poked Emma’s sole.

Emma’s cute, innocent giggles poured out of her. Each prick of the plume’s quill made her try to pull her feet back. She hoped to get away, but had no ability to retreat. Her feet were left to swing, left in a position where Jamie could follow along. Ms. Choi could not stifle her giggles. And soon she reached a full-throated laugh.

Like a master playwright, Jamie scribbled the tip quill along the center of Ms. Choi’s left arch as he teased her soft, sensitive sole.

“Nohohohohoho! Cease! Desist! Hehehehehehehe! Quit it! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I cannot bear it!” Emma cried out as the laughter rolled out of her.

One after the other, Jamie poked Emma’s bare feet with the shaft of the feather.

Emma tried to curl her toes. She bent her knees in an attempt to pull her feet away.

Jamie maneuvered the calamus as if it were a pen. He wrote the words, ‘I am ticklish!’ and ‘Please, tickle me!’ along the bottom of Ms. Choi’s soles.

“Why don’t I use your favorite words, Mimi? I know you like them so much,” Jamie said.

Ms. Choi had heard Jamie speak, but she had not fully understood what he meant. She was too busy laughing her head off.

“Cootchie cootchie coo!” Jamie teased.

The words caught Emma by surprise. She couldn’t believe he’d said them. At least he had not-

“Oh, that’s right. You like it when I tease you by saying it over and over,” Jamie said.

“Pleeeeehehehease! Don’t! No more! Hahahahahahah! Don’t say it! Don’t say it!” Emma pleaded.

Jamie scratched the tip of the feather along Emma’s bare feet. “Cootchie.”

“NO!” Emma screamed. She began to yell and plead with her captive, “NOT that word. NOT that word.”

Jamie didn’t listen. He placed the tip of the quill and started going up and down her arches. With each new stroke, Jamie would repeat one word. “Cootchie.”

There was that dreaded word. A word that tormented Emma, along with its two other siblings’ words. She hated that word. She wished she could erase it from existence.

Emma couldn’t believe what he was doing. He was using a similar tactic as he had before. The worst part was how effective it was on her.

Jamie started to draw stars on the ball of Emma’s foot. After finishing each star, he’d start again, but first he uttered the word, “Cootchie.”

Her open mouth let loose a roar of laughter. Emma got louder.

“Cootchie,” Jamie repeated.

Emma dug her nails into the palms of her hands, trying to forcibly do anything to take her mind away from the situation. She shook her head from side to side.

Another quick swipe of his quill. “Cootchie.” Jamie paused. “Cootchie.”

Emma curled her toes. She flexed her foot.

“Cootchie,” Jamie teased.

Damn it! Why that word? Why did it have to be that word?

“Cootchie!” Jamie exclaimed.

The quick movements of the tip touching her bare skin was driving Emma mad. She was howling in hysterical laughter. She continued to beg Jamie to stop teasing her with that cruel word. To quit using the quill on her tender feet. She’d say, “Stop! Stop!” Or would exclaim, “Don’t do that! Don’t do that!”

But Jamie kept it up. He continued to trace the feather’s tip along the edge of her soft ticklish foot. His other hand used the paint brush. Both items were sending Ms. Choi into orbit. She was laughing incredibly hard.

“I’m going to tease these BIG ticklish feet, until you give me what I want,” Jamie said.

Out of pure reaction. Emma reflexively tried to defend her bare soles by scrunching her feet up. She hoped to hide from the sensation. To get relief, even if it was just one moment. But when she did this, her feet wrinkled up. This led to Jamie being enticed by them even more. He used the point of the feather to go into the wrinkles. As he did this, Jamie loudly said, “Cootchie cootchie coo! Cootchie cootchie coo!”

Emma blew up. Her laughter boomed throughout the basement. The sound reverberated making it louder and louder. It was the thunder that came from the lightning running through Emma Choi’s body. “Geeheheheheahahahahaha! Stop! Stop!” She bellowed. “Hahahahaha! You’re tickling me! You’re tickling me too muuuucchh!”

Sweat poured down Emma’s body. She could feel her muscles ached from all the moving. With each swift little tickle, Emma was reinvigorated. Her eyes popped open. And more laughter came out of her. So much that her stomach was starting to her. Tears had formed in the corner of her eyes.

The teacher became more and more distracted by the sensations. Her mind became foggy. She could feel his presence again as it crept in. She tried to block it out, but it became too strong. The more he tickled, the weaker she became. Soon, she would become his again.

“Let me in, Mimi. I just want to play,” Jamie said. “Let Daddy in.”

Ms. Choi knew if she did, he would take over. And she’d be forced to not only be his puppet again, but she would lose herself. She already felt herself being more and more lost. No… that wasn’t exactly true. She wasn’t lost. He was changing her. He was molding her into the person that he wanted her to be. It was strange, but Emma knew it was true. She knew that she had been the one to choose to get the pedicure, which had made her soles so soft. She had somehow been willing and enjoyed getting the pedicure. Even if she had to show off her feet. Even if she was forced to face a fear she had for so long.

Somehow Emma found the strength with her.

“No!” she shouted. “I will not let you in!”

Jamie stopped. “So, you want to keep playing hardball I see.” He smiled. Jamie put down the paint brush. He raised his hand and wiggled his five fingers.

Emma’s eyes went wide. Even though he wasn’t even tickling. Just looking at his fingers move was enough to cause titters to escape her mouth.

“Are you sure?” Jamie asked.

Ms. Choi slowly nodded. “I am-”

Jamie lurched his hand closer.

Emma broke into giggles.

Jamie pulled back.

Again, Emma tried to answer. “I am-”

She was cut off as Jamie’s hand moved closer to her feet. She couldn’t help but twitch, and profusely giggle just at the motion. Even if his hands did not even touch her feet.

“I-I,” Emma stuttered, afraid of Jamie. “I a-am n-n-ot- AHhhhhhh!”

For the third time Jamie pretended to strike, and Emma could not help but react, even before had laid a single finger on her. Ms. Choi yelped, and broke into laughter.

Jamie held his hand there. “I’m not even touching you yet.”

Could Emma see this? Yes. Was she able to stop herself from giggling like an idiot? Nope. Even with her eyes firmly on Jamie’s hand, she could see that he was not touching her. But the tease was too strong. Just the mere thought of what he could and what he would do was more than enough to make this strong, stern, and strict woman break into schoolish giggles.

“Hehehehehe! Stop! Hehehehe! You must stop! Hehehehehe! This is not right! Hehehehehe!”

Jamie could only find humor in the situation. He found it all too fun to see his victim being tortured, though he had not touched her yet. He decided to continue doing this. “Mimi, I am not even doing anything. How can I stop, if I am not doing anything?”

Still Ms. Choi chuckled at the taunting of Jamie’s hand, and the perception of the quill being ready to strike again.

Finally, after a minute of this, Emma seemed to find a way to start to calm down. She took in deep breaths, and reeled in her laughter. She was finally finding a sense of control.

That is when Jamie launched forward. His hand took flight. His fingers fluttered over his teacher’s bare sole.

In an immediate burst, Emma’s soft giggles rose to a full-throated laughter only a woman such as her could do.

But Jamie did not stop there. While one hand used its fingers. The other took the tip of the quill. He put the tip onto the top of her foot, below the stems of her down. With a slow motion, he traced it down. It descended into the arch, and rounded the ball of the foot, before coming up back towards the top of the foot.

“Waaaahahahahahahahahahahahhaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahahaha!” Emma exclaimed.

Jamie smiled down at his victim. His fingers running along her tender flesh. The quill of the feather making skillful designs on her foot.

Ms. Choi thrashed wildly. Her furious movements made her clothes become more disheveled.

Jamie reached forward. He undid button after button. Then he opened the blouse. Finally, he reached behind Ms. Choi and unclasped her bra.

Being so tired, Emma was unable to put up much of any fight. She was too focused on her breathing. Only a second later did it dawn on her that she was topless.

Chapter 6 – The breaking of Ms. Choi

Back in the classroom. The next scene came into view.

Emma stared at the scene. There she was. Her chest was bare for all the world to see. Her entire class now stared at a topless Ms. Choi.

Once again, a series of jeers, and a round of students mocking their teacher began. The males of the classroom had their eyes glued to the screen. They hooted at Ms. Choi’s sexy frame. They cheered for Jamie. While on the other, the females of the class pointed, laughed, and called out humiliating names.

Emma was red. As red as she thought she could get. She could not believe it. First her big feet had been revealed to everyone. She had a pedicure done in front of people. Her entire class watched as Jamie tickled her. Now, her whole class looked on at her partially nude form. It was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to Ms. Choi. She wished she could crawl into a cave and die. She was so embarrassed. More than she had ever been in her entire life.

In the video, Jamie looked at the camera, and said, “What a hot teacher, am I right?” He then winked.

The whole class erupted into laughter.

Back in the video, Jamie looked down at his captive. “You are mine. Now shake it for me, Mimi.”

Ms. Choi gasped in displeasure as her upper body was revealed. “How dare you! You will stop right now. This is completely inappropriate for a boy your age.”

Jamie smirked. “For a nineteen-year-old? I’m pretty sure I am of legal age.”

“Still, I am your teacher! T-this is not right,” she shouted. “You will release me at-aa-at-ooohuhuhuhuhu! No! Hehehehehe! Stop that! Hahahahaha! Quit! Hahahahahaha! Discontinue your tickling!”

Jamie’s fingers raked down Ms. Choi’s sole.

In the classroom, Ms. Choi watched the video. She looked over at Jamie, then back to the scene playing out in front of her. How could this be happening? How could she not remember that this was his grand plan? She looked at the class. How had she lost control so quickly? Her eyes went back to the screen. She knew she should get up and turn the video off. She wanted to do so, but something held her. Something inside her kept her sitting there. Emma wanted to look away. But that something opened her eyes, and made her watch. Watch as she was tormented in front of her class.

The video played on.

Emma shook.

Jamie stared down at his helpless victim, who was now giving more of an eyeful with each movement. It made the situation that much more fun for him. He enjoyed this. It made him feel something. He was getting hotter. More restless. He started to push harder and harder, trying to enter into Ms. Choi’s mind.

Feminine cachinnation of sexist kind came from Emma. She was losing herself by the second. She could feel him the tingling tickling sensation race through body. She was so caught up with them, that Emma was beginning to forget about the battle about her mind.

Something inside Emma whispered for her to let it go. For her to give up, and enjoy it. To feel the pleasure of the situation.

Emma looked up at Jamie.

His maniacal smile scared her. But at the same time. Every thought she had about him was becoming stronger. Emma knew how dominant he was. He had acted as her master, and had controlled her. What was worse, is Emma remembered liking it. She enjoyed the young man rubbing her feet, and tickling her. Even now, the torture was slowly changing her. He was turning her back from the serious teacher into the fun-loving woman she had been when he first got ahold of her.

Jamie’s quill doodled on the bottom of Emma’s sole. He made a spiral, a triangle, and a square. Then Jamie decided to play a game with himself, he started to make the motions for tic-tac-toe. The quill made the hashtag symbol. Then it made an x in the middle. He did a circle by the bottom left corner. The game continued, but was always a draw as Jamie could not seem to win against himself.

Emma was dying. Each touch Jamie’s fingers. Each flick of the stiff shaft of the feather along the bottom of her foot was driving her insane. She needed a break. She had to stop the tickling. She wouldn’t be able to take much more of this. No matter how much she tried to scrunch her toes, which only went so far due to the small rope binding her big toes together. Along with every flex of her foot causing wrinkles, which Jamie always seemed to go after. Ms. Choi would then uncurl and stretch her feet, exposing the soft smooth skin. Jamie would then take advantage of that situation.

Tears flowed down her face. Her stomach hurt from all the laughing. Her body was covered in sweat.

The teasing titillation of the tip of the feather, along with the quick skirting of Jamie’s fingers was becoming more and more unbearable.

In the classroom, Emma Choi, who was in the present kept trying to get up. She finally broke the spell holding her. She stood up. She took a step forward. She would not be humiliated like this anymore. She would not let Jamie win. She would turn that video off.

Suddenly, a powerful psychic attack hit Emma. She felt herself fall back into her seat.

Ms. Choi wonders what is happening. She didn’t see anything, but she felt it. She felt herself being pushed. She looks up at Jamie, who smirks. Emma growls. She scowls at the young man. Then she feels something. A small sensation along her foot. It felt like someone had taken a single finger and ran it down her foot.

She looked down, but nothing was there. She wiggles her toes. The sensation comes back. Emma goes to cover her mouth. She feels twinges as her facial muscles try to curl her lips into a smile. Ms. Choi fights it. She tries to not let anything happen. She can’t have her class laughing at her own ticklish predicament. That would be the end of her. She has to stop the video.

But suddenly, she feels something again. First it is a small sensation. Then it happens again. The sensation grows and grows. Emma grips her sides as now she feels something crawling along her ribs. She then doubles over in an attempt to block her stomach from an invisible hand that she feels is wiggling its fingers against her tummy. Emma is shocked as she feels invisible fingers everywhere. In her armpits, along her stomach, touching her sides, and tickling her feet. Soon, it feels as if hundreds of fingers, feathers, the bristles of toothbrushes, and the tips of multiple paint brushes are running along her body. She shakes. But she can’t seem to get rid of the feeling. A massive mental wave crashes into her, and she loses it.

Emma throws her head back, and hysterically laughs. Her eyes look at the video, and she laughs even harder. At first, she was embarrassed, but now she finds it funny. The funniest thing she has ever seen.

Jamie smiles.

The video continues.

Jamie is dancing his fingers along the sole of Emma’s feet. She is laughing so hard. But it is when he goes after her toes that she laughs as hard as she possibly can.

“I need a BREAK! HAhahahahahaahaha! No more tickling! HAhahahahahaha! Anything but tickling! I can’t take thhiisss!!”

“Are you going to keep being stubborn? Or shall I stop?” Jamie asked.

Something inside Emma clicks. She can’t help answering by saying, “D-d-dddaaadddddyyyy!” Emma cries. “Please daddy! Hahahahahahaha! No more tickles! Hahahahaha! Stop! Stop!!”

Jamie smiles. “Oh? Will you give me a footjob?”

“Yeeeehehehes! YES! I’ll do it!”

“Will you let me fulfill all my deepest dark desires with you?” Jamie asks.

Emma nods. “I’ll do anything! Anything! I’ll be your plaything! Just no more tickles!”

“But I thought you liked it when I tickled your stompers?” Jamie questions.

Emma feels something inside her. She feels something, but she can’t tell what. But she no longer wants to be Emma, she wants to be Mimi.

“I do! Hehehehehe! I love when you tickle my stompers! Tickle them all day and night!”

The video ends. The screen goes black.

Nobody can see, but a huge change has happened.

The whole class is still laughing. But it isn’t just the class. It is Ms. Choi, she herself is laughing like a maniac. She can’t help but find the situation to be super funny. Something inside her is broken.

Jamie smiles at his work. He knows he is changing her for good this time. She will no longer be Emma Choi, a teacher. No, from now on, she will be Mimi, Jamie’s personal tickle slave.

Her mind shattered. Emma, now Mimi has fully given in. Just like in the video, she is broken, and is all Jamie’s. This change is not temporary. It is permanent and will last forever.

Not only is the whole class joking about the video, but Mimi is also making comments on her predicament. She is joking and laughing the whole time.

Finally, the day comes to an end. The bell rings and the class is dismissed. Everyone leaves the room. Jamie is the last one. He gets up. Looks over at Mimi, and winks. He then walks over to the door.

Before Jamie leaves, he heard Mimi say, “Oh, Jamie.”

Jamie turned to look. He sees a messy room that is due to the class in a constant uproar. When he looks over to Mimi, who is at her desk. He sees her take off her sandals and lift her feet onto the desk. Drawn in black mark on the bottom of her sole is a large A+.

Mimi winks at Jamie, “You’re the best student I’ve ever had.”

Jamie smirked. “Maybe I’ll show you the other videos I have. We made quite a few during spring break. That was just a taste. A clip show. I have many more videos.”

Mimi spins around in her chair as she laughs hysterically.

Jamie leaves the classroom knowing he has won. Mimi is his and will be forever.

Epilogue

Principal Robertson glared at Emma Choi. He held both of his hands together. He was trying his best not to let his anger show, but he was furious.

“Ms. Choi, how could-” he yelled, but was cut off.

“Mimi,” Emma corrected him.

Principal Robertson blinked. He had no idea what that meant. “Emma, Ms. Choi, Mimi, whatever you want to be called doesn’t matter. I cannot believe you came to school wearing yoga pants, and flip flops. That is completely unprofessional. But in truth, this shocks me. You have been a prime teacher since you got here. Now, something, or rather someone has gotten to you. I don’t know why. But this does not make sense.”

Mimi didn’t seem to pay attention. She looked at her fingernails.

“I may have been able to excuse you wearing this kind of attire as a one time thing. But then I get reports that there was extreme laughter in your classroom.”

“Is there something wrong with laughter?” Mimi asked.

Principal Robertson shook his head. “There is no problem with laughing in this school or in a classroom when it is used for education. Not when it is due to some video that an eye witness, who passed by your classroom said it was because of you in a video getting tickled.”

At the mention of the video, Mimi giggled.

Principal Robertson facepalmed. He could not believe this was happening. He was completely bamboozled by the situation. How had his best teacher gone from the one who helped their school the most, to being such a delinquent. She had gone on some sort of rebel cause. If this ever got out, it would make the school look horrible. Principal Robertson could not allow this. He slammed his fist onto his desk. “Mimi… I mean Ms. Choi. This is a very serious situation. Our code states that we will not have teachers acting like fools. For you to have some sort of…” He shivered. “Tickle fetish is unacceptable. It is against everything I stand for. If you had kept it at home, maybe it’d be ok. But you allowed a student to get hold of this video. It is disgusting. And that is not all.” He pushed a piece of paper forward. “I have here an account of a parent being told by their daughter, a student in your class that in this video you were topless. Worst of all, it was something another student had filmed.”

Mimi nodded. “Yep.”

“So, you admit. This all happened,” Principal Robertson said.

“Yes, it did.”

Principal Robertson could not believe what he was hearing. “Emma. As your friend, and as your boss, I don’t know what you are up to. But this is not the time to play games, or act out. Whatever happened with you has happened to plenty of teachers. I could chalk this up to a mental breakdown. We take mental health very seriously here, so it could help you to keep your job. But you need help.”

Emma looked up from her nails and glared at the principal. “I don’t need help. I’m fine the way I am.”

“No, you are not. You are having an illicit affair with a student. Worst of all… with Jamie Taylor. He was the person you were supposed to control. You assured me that you could do this, now I find out about all this.”

Mimi shrugged. “My daddy is very good to me.”

Principal Robertson looked shocked. “Did you just call Mr. Taylor, daddy?”

“Yeah,” Mimi replied.

Principal Robertson sighed. He reached over, opened up his desk, and pulled out a small stack of papers. He placed it on his desk. He then slid a form over to Mimi. “Sign here.”

Mimi reached over, picked up a pen, and signed.

“Good. Now, Ms. Choi. I am sorry to say this. But you are fired. You will no longer be teaching here, or anywhere else as far you’ll be concerned. You are lucky we will not be involving the police.”

Mimi laughed. “That’s because you don’t want a scandal to affect your school.”

Principal Robertson looked down. It was true, but he was not about to admit it to her. He looked up, pointed to the door, and with a booming voice said, “Get out!”

Mini got up, and left.

Jamie returned home from his day at school. He walked into the house, pulled out his key, and opened the door. He entered. He went up to his bedroom, and flung himself onto his bed. He then pulled out his phone and saw an email from his parents.

[Dear Jamie,

Your father and I have received a number of calls from the principal of your school. He is stating that this will be the second time you will be held back, and it’ll be your third time repeating your senior year. We know sometimes senioritis can affect one’s grade, but we felt very strongly that you should not be held back, nor have any problems. It is time for you to go to college. As your father and I will be away on our multiple business trips, we will not be around to help. Though, we asked the principal what he thought would be a good idea in helping you to not repeat the year over, again. He recommended we get a tutor, and that if you are given extra homework, along with passing tests, you can graduate. We really want you to succeed sweetie, so we have gone ahead and told Principal Robertson that we will get you a tutor. And that we will do everything we can in helping to make sure you pass this year. Otherwise, you will be sent to another school, which will lean more into a boarding school. Hopefully, this will be enough encouragement for you to get your grades up. I know you do it! Love mom and dad.]

Jamie rolled his eyes. His parents always put on a show, but they were rarely ever there. He knew they were always plenty of business trips, and ever since Jamie was a kid, he was stuck with different people who would watch over him. Jamie felt this tutor would just be another person to watch over him. He shrugged. Well, it would be just like always. Another person he could mess with. Hopefully his tutor was hot.

An hour later, the doorbell rang, and Jamie went to go answer it. He opened the door.

There in the doorway stood Emma Choi wearing tight yoga pants, a tank top, and flip flops. She was sucking on a lollipop. She pulled it from her mouth, and smiled at Jamie. She waved. “Hey daddy, I heard you needed a tutor. I thought I could help you. I think I know plenty of ways to help you raise your grades.” She winked.

Jamie smirked. He couldn't wait to show her all the stuff they'd done over spring. From now on, she was going to be his plaything.

Perhaps part 3 could be an origins story of how Emma knew she was so ticklish. She clearly kept the ticklishness of her big feet a secret.

Maybe one day after running she has her barefeet out and her friends discover her secret. Then so she can avoid their game of let's tickle Emma's huge feet when she hangs out with them, she starts studying more and buries her head in her career.... Thinking that would be the end of it....

Love the story.. still the best writer.

Thank you! Thank you! I appreciate the compliment immensely.

Perhaps part 3 could be an origins story of how Emma knew she was so ticklish. She clearly kept the ticklishness of her big feet a secret.

Maybe one day after running she has her barefeet out and her friends discover her secret. Then so she can avoid their game of let's tickle Emma's huge feet when she hangs out with them, she starts studying more and buries her head in her career.... Thinking that would be the end of it....

Oooooooo I like that idea a lot! Originally I was going to show more of that spring break week, really divulge in how Jamie has been setting up for this moment, and then cut to present which would be after this story, and show what he does with her. But maybe I could do a before this, what happened in the midst, and what happens after. Love the idea Wesker28! Let me know if you have any others, any requests, or have comments on how you think I can improve. I really appreciate feedback!!!

Well I had a thought, part 3 is as I said the origins. Part 4 could be the Spring Break setup/ present day again.

Cootchie cootchie coo seems to be a phrase that she dreads as well, so it implies when she hears it, her mind associates it with her previous torment..

Jamie also clearly has a foot fetish so perhaps part 3 ends with her first day at school and him... noticing this new teacher and unbeknownst to her, Emma's worst nightmare due to start again. He did mention having a thing for her feet so he clearly saw her around but perhaps didn't know her name or who she was.. At least it seems to be implied?

Last edited:
Let me know if you have any others, any requests, or have comments on how you think I can improve. I really appreciate feedback!!!

I sent you a pm.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back