• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

teacher

Torture of the soles

Well this is my first post of some of my true tickling. This happened when I was in the school. I had missed school for two days from a cold and while I was out we had a test in one of my classes. Well I had to stay after school to make the test up and since I lived very close to school the teacher agreed to give me the test then. Luckily for me this happened around the time when the weather was changing so after school I headed to her classroom. When I got there she handed me the test and told me she would be back that she had run to the office right quick. On her way out I notice that she was wearing flip flops so my mind started racing wondering if she was ticklish and tying to think of a way to tickle her. Well I started on the test and shortly after see returned but I didn't notice that she sat down in the desk a few rows behind me but her legs up in the chair of the desk infront of her and started grading papers. Well when I was done with my test and got up and turned around you can imagine my surprize. I grabbed my book bag and walked to wear she was and sat my bag down beside the chair her feet were in. At this point she had took her flip flops of so I handed her my test and pretend to get my bag ready. I took one of my pencils and put it in the chair so it would roll down towards her feet. I waited a few secs to she if she would move and when she didn't I reached over grabbed my pencil then ran my fingers up the bottom of her soles. She almost jumped out of the chair and just busted out laughing. I played dumb and asked her if she was ok and she said yes its just her feet are extremely ticklish. I laughed and finished getting my back together and told her goodbye and before I left I gave her one quick tickle on both her feet.

Last edited:
Completely true story. By the time I graduated high school I had tickled the feet of four different teachers.

I did to a few from 6th grade on, Most were sneak up from behind ones but I did it

Yes - but we can't put up underage stories anymore like we did in the early 2000s.

I don't see how someone can call this bs....nice story, kudos to you for taking the opportunity.

I believe the story. I had the opportunity to tickle the feet of almost every teacher in every grade, and I took all of them!

Hey Spitting Cobra, go back under your rock!!! Obviously your parents never taught you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"!!!

Well this is my first post of some of my true tickling. This happened when I was in the six grade. I had missed school for two days from a cold and while I was out we had a test in one of my classes. Well I had to stay after school to make the test up and since u lived very close to school the teacher agreed to give me the test then. Luckily for me this happened around the time when the weather was changing so after school I headed to her classroom. When I got there she handed me the test and told me she would be back that she had run to the office right quick. On her way out I notice that she was wearing flip flops so my mind started racing wondering if she was ticklish and tying to think of a way to tickle her. Well I started on the test and shortly after see returned but I didn't notice that she sat down in the desk a few rows behind me but her legs up in the chair of the desk infront of her and started grading papers. Well when I was done with my test and got up and turned around you can imagine my surprize. I grabbed my book bag and walked to wear she was and sat my bag down beside the chair her feet were in. At this point she had took her flip flops of so I handed her my test and pretend to get my bag ready. I took one of my pencils and put it in the chair so it would roll down towards her feet. I waited a few secs to she if she would move and when she didn't I reached over grabbed my pencil then ran my fingers up the bottom of her soles. She almost jumped out of the chair and just busted out laughing. I played dumb and asked her if she was ok and she said yes its just her feet are extremely ticklish. I laughed and finished getting my back together and told her goodbye and before I left I gave her one quick tickle on both her feet.

When you tickled her feet again on your way out what did she do and what did she say to you ? I would have kept on tickling her feet !!! How old was she ? Was she hot ? Married with kids ?

She about 28 years old no kids that and not married. She had long straight black hair and very nice tanned skin she wore about a 8 and a 1/2 size shoe with clear polish on. She just keep laughing and giggling and joked about me know her weakness saying something about she will have to keep an I on me from now on.

Hey Spitting Cobra, go back under your rock!!! Obviously your parents never taught you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"!!!

I didn't write anything "not nice."

I'm just saying this story is obviously BS.

And BTW, should be pulled because it involves an underage participant.

In fact, the author is probably underage.

This teacher tickle post makes me want to "dust my erasers"

Ah, the good old days of pencils. It would get pretty expensive now to try that with a laptop....(but it sounds like her feet would be worth it)

Nothing is obvious. Its his word And unless he's done something to make you think he's untrustworthy, give him the benefit.

Or, if you want to be a prick about it and bash someone for no real reason, go to another forum.

They were amazing. I got one more chance to tickle them right before the end of the year and I got them really good

Nothing is obvious. Its his word And unless he's done something to make you think he's untrustworthy, give him the benefit.

Or, if you want to be a prick about it and bash someone for no real reason, go to another forum.

Talking nothing but pure sense here! this chap has got his head screwed on!

Its people like spittingcobra that put new members off sharing their experiences...

Thanks for sharing the story mate!

Err isn't the a spitting cobra supposed to be a vile snake?! *cough the clue is in the name cough!*

^You notice that you are the only person posting negative thoughts in this thread.^

I have wanted to tickle some of my teachers since the 1st grade, but never had the nerve to do so.

Tickleryoung: Keep on writing your stories, as many people here appreciate reading about tickling teachers.:jumpupanddown:

He said this happened when he was in 6th grade. Unless he flunked 6 times that would've made him 11 years old. That makes him a minor.

See the above rules for posting.

Nothing about minors is permitted.

I'm shocked this thread is still here.

I'm not being hateful...I'm just pointing out the rules.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back