• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teases apart from baby talk (examples)

natscott6282

TMF Regular
đŸ˜± omg Josh you are soooo ticklish!

😂 I never imagine a boy could be this ticklish!

🧐 I thought you said you’re not really ticklish??

😏 Why did u deny being ticklish?

😈 (when someone is already fully immobilized) How ticklish are you?

What ones do you like and know?

DM for Discord

I can't say there are any I know, because I never had any real life experiences. But I imagine a lot. The so called "baby talk" ones I like, only I don't think of it as baby talk. If a woman is tickling me and saying in a high pitched voice, things like "kitchy kitchy kitchy kiitchy..." it makes me horny, no doubt about it. Other than that, there are ones I like to hear, from a lee I am tickling, that you just don't, not in any of the videos I've seen anyway, that are affirmative reactions to being tickled, thing like, "OH yeah...WOO!!! GIVE it to me!!! I LOVE IT...OH MY GOD you're a good tickler!!! TICKLE ME, BABY!!!!" THAT really turns me on, and I like saying it while being tickled as well. It's definitely a nice change from the "Please stop!" type stuff, though I like that too!

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of baby talk either. One I like to use is way more psychological and I make THEM tell me "I love it when you tickle my (Insert body part here)!" I respond with an OKAY and tickle them there more. So much fun!

When the arms are immobilized above the head: “I’ve got an idea; just put your arms down. Go ahead. Any time. No? Okay.”
When I’m looking for new spots. “Wait. What’s this? You see this?” Start tickling playfully. “What even is this? You know what it is?” This goes on until, “oh I see! It’s a ticklish spot!”

I like to talk to people as if in a regular conversation and ask them to stop laughing because I can’t understand them or it’s that impolite.

“So, tell me what happened again?? (tickling and laughing
) Come on, stop laughing, I can’t understand you. You’re starting to annoy me, I may have to tickle you to teach you some manners
”

I like to talk to people as if in a regular conversation and ask them to stop laughing because I can’t understand them or it’s that impolite.

“So, tell me what happened again?? (tickling and laughing
) Come on, stop laughing, I can’t understand you. You’re starting to annoy me, I may have to tickle you to teach you some manners
”

That's fun. I also enjoy teasing them by asking them "does this tickle here?" Or by saying to them "God it must be driving you crazy when I do this to your foot, etc. A couple of my lees would try to focus on something else and block out the sensations so by me asking them about the tickling and how bad it tickles, it forces them to think about and focus on it.

But yeah, baby talk is a turn off. Also cootchie coo and stuff like that.

When I have them tied spread eagle tightly, not so loose like you see in the videos that they can pull their arms almost all the way down. I don't want them to be able to move an inch! Then I straddle their waist and hold my hands over their pits and tell them "this is gonna tickle really bad and they're is nothing you can do about it!" Then start wiggling all my fingers a few inches above their pits and slowly move them closer. They'll usually squirm, beg, plead and even start laughing before I even make contact! Then when I do touch down, they explode with laughter!
After I've had my fun with their upper body, then I'll lean in and whisper "now I think I'll go down and see just how ticklish those little feet of yours are".
Just a few of the things I love to do. :p

When I have them tied spread eagle tightly, not so loose like you see in the videos that they can pull their arms almost all the way down. I don't want them to be able to move an inch! Then I straddle their waist and hold my hands over their pits and tell them "this is gonna tickle really bad and they're is nothing you can do about it!" Then start wiggling all my fingers a few inches above their pits and slowly move them closer. They'll usually squirm, beg, plead and even start laughing before I even make contact! Then when I do touch down, they explode with laughter!
After I've had my fun with their upper body, then I'll lean in and whisper "now I think I'll go down and see just how ticklish those little feet of yours are".
Just a few of the things I love to do. :p
ahaa! we use to do similar to that but had them pinned down stretched out and then exposed the hip blades and watched his reactions when I said ‘your gonna get tickled to absolute bits now!’

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back