• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing To Be Tickled | Feet and More

ticklishmikey

3rd Level Red Feather
I LOVE to be teased. I kind of have this dream scenario that is similar to the Robocop 2 scene, where my future girlfriend/wife is purposefully barefoot and makes, not so subtle, attempts at showing them off while giving me knowing smiles. Being a foot guy, this would drive me wild. Eventually I can't take it anymore and I chase after her throughout the house until I catch her and have some fun.

If you're a lee, what do you do to tease the lers into tickling you?

If you're a ler, what does your lee do to tease you and drive you insane in a good way?

Or just share your dream scenario. I'd love to hear them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ha, I WISH I could tease women to the point where they can’t resist ticking me anymore. I’ve tried all sorts of stretches, positioning myself with open access to my sides. But alas, no one seems compelled to try even a poke.

Ha, I WISH I could tease women to the point where they can’t resist ticking me anymore. I’ve tried all sorts of stretches, positioning myself with open access to my sides. But alas, no one seems compelled to try even a poke.
Hmmm... that brings up a good question. I may have to make a separate post if there aren't any ladies that respond to this thread, but does teasing work on them the same as it does guys? I always hear about and see guys being driven wild, but, unless it's a scripted fetish video, never heard about that from ladies.

Lol I have a friend who makes sly comments and will rest his feet up somewhere so I can poke I'm more than sure it's done on purpose but I don't mind at all xD

Lol I have a friend who makes sly comments and will rest his feet up somewhere so I can poke I'm more than sure it's done on purpose but I don't mind at all xD
Haha. Gotta love smack talk.

I tease my partner by tickling him or kicking at him while I'm barefoot. That never seems to fail.

The wife teases me every day, just walking around the house with those cute little size 6s and perfectly formed toes.

The wife teases me every day, just walking around the house with those cute little size 6s and perfectly formed toes.

My girl too, in fact she has now taken to curling her toes or rotating her foot whilst grinning; if she notices me looking. Sometimes she also does that to get my attention in the first place. :)

It depends on who it is. But in general, I am rather sarcastic and sassy. That’s usually enough to have him come after me. If I’m feeling extra playful and want a non-verbal tease, I will purposely leave something vulnerable. Foot hanging off the bed or the couch, arms stretched over my head, whatever needs attention.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back