• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing/Tormenting Fetish

swagger5ss

I have a teasing and tormenting fetish with watching older siblings mostly girls on TV tease and torment their young brothers and sisters. Like I just watched a sitcom where the older sister convinced her little brother he was adopted, and another show where Jennifer Lawrence started teasing her little brother about getting dumber.

Is this a normal fetish to be into older siblings teasing and tormenting there younger siblings?

Yes it's a real fetish.

It falls in the Humiliation grouping, with a specificity on familial interaction.

There are a few varieties that break down under the normal lines, Observation, and Experience (giving, receiving).

It's not super common, but it's real.

Myriads

Wow Myr, didn't know it had it's own grouping x) I'm more in the playful category, as an eldest sibling myself I was the one doing all the teasing/tickling/picking on. I never had that kind of friendly bullying relationship, and being the one the most responsible was at times, hard. Now I surround myself with guys from here who I think of as my brothers who think of picking on me as a sport x//D (none of this will be news to any of them).

~K

Last edited:
I never really thought of it as a fetish, but I can definitely see the appeal of it. At the risk of sounding a bit weird, I'll admit that my tickle and bondage fetish is partially derived from this concept. In my late teens, I often had to babysit my younger sister and her friends and I often found myself the victim of their mischievous plots, often being tickled purely in a playful and teasing manner.

I was occasionally tricked into playing games with them and found myself bound and gagged a time or two at the hands of these brats. Now let me emphasize something, this was NOT a sexual experience as it was just playful encounters. It did however, provide a weird thrill for me, kind of a rush if you will, wherein I realized that I enjoyed the concept of being made helpless and teased by others. I also found the power exchange to be interesting and the idea that I was supposed to be in charge, but was suddenly helpless and in a way, relieved of my duties was for some reason fascinating.

It wasn't until my last two years in college where I had a chance to experiment sexually with guys I dated (and a few girls as well) that I realized tickling could be a sexual thing for me, and the teasing that goes along with that was something of an accessory.

I've concluded that while these experiences with my sister and her friends that occurred during a formative time for me (late teens early 20's) the rush playful rush I enjoyed from such games, carried over into my sex life as an adult. I hope that doesn't come across as creepy, because it really all was very innocent.

I never really thought of it as a fetish, but I can definitely see the appeal of it. At the risk of sounding a bit weird, I'll admit that my tickle and bondage fetish is partially derived from this concept. In my late teens, I often had to babysit my younger sister and her friends and I often found myself the victim of their mischievous plots, often being tickled purely in a playful and teasing manner.

I was occasionally tricked into playing games with them and found myself bound and gagged a time or two at the hands of these brats. Now let me emphasize something, this was NOT a sexual experience as it was just playful encounters. It did however, provide a weird thrill for me, kind of a rush if you will, wherein I realized that I enjoyed the concept of being made helpless and teased by others. I also found the power exchange to be interesting and the idea that I was supposed to be in charge, but was suddenly helpless and in a way, relieved of my duties was for some reason fascinating.

It wasn't until my last two years in college where I had a chance to experiment sexually with guys I dated (and a few girls as well) that I realized tickling could be a sexual thing for me, and the teasing that goes along with that was something of an accessory.

I've concluded that while these experiences with my sister and her friends that occurred during a formative time for me (late teens early 20's) the rush playful rush I enjoyed from such games, carried over into my sex life as an adult. I hope that doesn't come across as creepy, because it really all was very innocent.

You've put your finger on the core of what works for you in your words above.

"Power Exchange"

Power exchange in and of itself is not a paraphilia, but it's a conceptual aspect of of behavior that informs our reactions to other situations.

Being tied up is power exchange.
Willingly bowing to another is power exchange.
Teasing is power exchange.

And so forth. Power is inherent in any dyadic relationship. There is you, them, and us. Each of these elements has a power level, and the 'us' element is the one that is always struggled over by the two people. Who drives? Who wants to drive? Who makes the choices on where we drive? The two people struggle on dozens of levels to reach these answers for 'us'.

The sexual aspect comes into how one reacts to that power flow. Getting hot by taking power from another, or giving it away. Thrilled by being out-smarted of ones power, or aroused by gambling your power against another, winner take all. How power infuses social dynamics (The baby sitter is in charge, so if she is not... what does that mean?) and so on.

Paraphilia (or fetishes as they are often called wrongly) rest on a foundation of many primal elements, and power flows are one of the most basic.

Myriads

You've put your finger on the core of what works for you in your words above.

"Power Exchange"

Power exchange in and of itself is not a paraphilia, but it's a conceptual aspect of of behavior that informs our reactions to other situations.

Being tied up is power exchange.
Willingly bowing to another is power exchange.
Teasing is power exchange.

And so forth. Power is inherent in any dyadic relationship. There is you, them, and us. Each of these elements has a power level, and the 'us' element is the one that is always struggled over by the two people. Who drives? Who wants to drive? Who makes the choices on where we drive? The two people struggle on dozens of levels to reach these answers for 'us'.

The sexual aspect comes into how one reacts to that power flow. Getting hot by taking power from another, or giving it away. Thrilled by being out-smarted of ones power, or aroused by gambling your power against another, winner take all. How power infuses social dynamics (The baby sitter is in charge, so if she is not... what does that mean?) and so on.

Paraphilia (or fetishes as they are often called wrongly) rest on a foundation of many primal elements, and power flows are one of the most basic.

Myriads

Wow...this is spot on

I had something of a similar experience to Allie's, except from the outside-my elder stepbrother and stepsister (who played cruel pranks on me occasionally, so I felt like something of an outsider) used to get into tickle fights, and I would be sitting on the bed, watching. This and similar experiences of ticklish 'bonding' between siblings and friends led to it being a bonding experience in my own mind. That's where the 'non sexual' aspect of tickling comes into it for me.

~K

I had something of a similar experience to Allie's, except from the outside-my elder stepbrother and stepsister (who played cruel pranks on me occasionally, so I felt like something of an outsider) used to get into tickle fights, and I would be sitting on the bed, watching. This and similar experiences of ticklish 'bonding' between siblings and friends led to it being a bonding experience in my own mind. That's where the 'non sexual' aspect of tickling comes into it for me.

Tickling as a behavior holds several 'functions' and one of them as this poster notes is 'bonding'. Tickling as a behavior is one element that often plays in Bonding behaviors, including flirting. These functions are 100% outside the paraphilia aspects that the huge majority of members of this forum view the behavior within.

But they are valid. And they do form that pass for the non-sexual tickling folks that make up a bit less then 5% of the forums members. These members see tickling as a way to form connectivity with friends, partners, relatives, and their children. There is no sexual aspect, and the behavior is seen as 'fun' 'playful' and harmless.

Often these playful tickling fans and the sexual ones have severe communication gaps that make for difficult interaction. A playful sees nothing wrong in tickling their kid. The sexual is horrified. The sexual thinks tying up their lover and tickling the hell out of them before a solid fucking, is dandy, the playful can't process the nudity and sex in combination with the tickling, which is innocent, how could you corrupt it!

Often the two sides of tickling lovers just don't understand each other.

But non-sexual purposes for tickling exist and are very valid also. One just has to be careful to not read every tickling instance one encounters into a strict perspective that is your side. It all does not work your way.

Myriads

Tickling as a behavior holds several 'functions' and one of them as this poster notes is 'bonding'. Tickling as a behavior is one element that often plays in Bonding behaviors, including flirting. These functions are 100% outside the paraphilia aspects that the huge majority of members of this forum view the behavior within.

But they are valid. And they do form that pass for the non-sexual tickling folks that make up a bit less then 5% of the forums members. These members see tickling as a way to form connectivity with friends, partners, relatives, and their children. There is no sexual aspect, and the behavior is seen as 'fun' 'playful' and harmless.

Often these playful tickling fans and the sexual ones have severe communication gaps that make for difficult interaction. A playful sees nothing wrong in tickling their kid. The sexual is horrified. The sexual thinks tying up their lover and tickling the hell out of them before a solid fucking, is dandy, the playful can't process the nudity and sex in combination with the tickling, which is innocent, how could you corrupt it!

Often the two sides of tickling lovers just don't understand each other.

But non-sexual purposes for tickling exist and are very valid also. One just has to be careful to not read every tickling instance one encounters into a strict perspective that is your side. It all does not work your way.

Myriads

And it can be especially confusing for those of us who, like myself, see it in both camps. Differently depending on the situation, though even that can be confusing x_x

~K

~K

Interesting. That sort of bonding probably takes place often, but for some of us, it really resonated differently. I didn't quite understand it at the time, and probably don't fully understand it now. But once I got to the point where I subversively tried to initiate situations where I knew I'd be tickled, tied up, or otherwise overpowered, I knew I attained some kind of plutonic rush from the situation

Interesting. That sort of bonding probably takes place often, but for some of us, it really resonated differently. I didn't quite understand it at the time, and probably don't fully understand it now. But once I got to the point where I subversively tried to initiate situations where I knew I'd be tickled, tied up, or otherwise overpowered, I knew I attained some kind of plutonic rush from the situation

It's an adrenaline high for me, plus the rush of feeling both overpowered but safe at the same time. As someone who didn't feel secure in her homelife growing up so grew to have kind of a tough skin and never let anything phase me, it's quite the rush :D

~K

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back