• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing & Tormenting Tickle-Toy Tony M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Antonio; Tony an Italian-American married Sub, 6' and 31yrs attractive and appealing contacted me wanting the be teased, taunted and tormented, he having been dominated by Dominatrix wanted to experience meeting a Master ideally to be edged and played with as being straight being emasculating and in bondage vulnerable and helpless! An arranged meet when his wife would be upstate visiting family upstate! On his arrival the accountant suited and wearing black leather Weejun loafer shoes, soon he secured to the bondage bench on his stomach, blindfold, gagged and stripped to briefs!

I facing both socked soles reminded him being a Master that I was in control and advised him that in our chat he having volunteered having especially sensitive size 12 feet so ideally not being touched and saying this deeply inhaling them! I told him cooped up in shoes all day having a rich and appealing, strong but not pungent masculine foot-smell! Tony immediately flexing his large feet, socked toes clenching and splaying, a natural reflex from someone vulnerable feeling helpless as I informed him as my touching his feet being non-consensual and I guessed embarrassing and humiliating him! I lightly stroked both socked soles secured together from heels to toes and proving his feet being ridiculously ticklish!

I sensed Tony trying to resist vocal reaction so just moaning in efforts to stifle a giggle! He gritting his teeth, shaking his head side to side and breathing heavily were all signs betraying his weakness! The effectiveness of my stroking immediate and unmistakable as I told him his ticklishness undenaible and how tickling was used in interrogations albeit under the radar but useful leaving no signs of being implemented! I lightly stroking both socked soles simultaneously and again remarking on hs addictive foot smell pressing my nose to his soles making him flinch! Indulged in massaging both socked feet relishing their warmth and moistness!

"City boy's ticklish on his feet!" I said with amusement as I stroked one socked sole then the other seeing his toes clench and splay as his feet squirmed at my touch and my experienced fingers proved effective on his hper-sensitive feet, tickles light and gentle over both large warm socked feet and my light strokes becoming more intense and enthusiastic and at a steady pace, the sensations driving Tony crazy!

My fingers slid up and down Tonys soles, from his heels to toes as he writhed every which way he could in reaction to the tickles but no escaping the inevitable tickle torture planned for him! I imagined how humiliated he felt being so vulnerable and helpless as I told him his feet were my feet and great to know even protected by his Armani dress socks being so ticklish! My fingers stroked under his toes and over his arches as his feet flexed! I focused on concentrated stroking as unable to move his feet seeing the intended effects and sensations of his helplessness!

I told him to remember who was in control, I was the Master and aware of his weakness he had told me he would expect me to use it against him being the Sub and his large socked size 12 feet trapped and vulnerable to their ticklish and soon licklish fate! I verbally taunted him unable to take a tickling of his feet as I stroked each sole harder and faster increasing the intensity of the sensations and how I was looking forward to raping his bare feet feeling them both so warm, so soft and so sensitive!

I slid each sock off slowly and gently making him feel all the more helpless! Now exposed mentioned them being aired out from being trapped in socks and shoes all day though also protected from a fiendish foot-crazed fiend and told him he wanting to be edged would be eventually and ultimately jerked off as then his feet being even more sensitive andhis wife away I having arranged another Master to join us as this meetig was going to be an all-nighter and my focus of interest and to excuse the pun; solely his feet!

Muffled pleas immediately so guessing like "Please not my bare feet, don't tickle me not my feet no!" as I admired both newly bared feet and deeply inhaled their inviting aroma as he pleaded telling him his feet were perfect and to be enjoyed! Sniffing both newly exposed feet I then licked the length of each foot in turn from heels to toes and sucked and licked them as he squirmed and moaned, stroking soles so his toes clenched and splayed and my tongue slid in between them and sucked hard on his big toes!

"Mmmm best you wish I was sucking your dick Tony but giving a blow-job to toes far preferable to me, later Master Adam will do this as we toy with you as once hardened and ready to shoot, he will stop and your feet tickled to lose your erection and we start again! It's a technique we've perfected and drives men berserk exerting our dominance over them to our satisfaction! Mmmm your feet taste awesome!" I taunted as my tongue licked and lapped his soles as he squirmed as it lickled him like crazy and he desperate to escape as I licked up n' down his soles with insatiable lust and determination to break him and bingo!...

Muffled but clearly "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!STAHAHAHAHAPPP!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!” as my tormenting tickles tortuously teased him sucking on his twitching toes, licking and sucking on each one in turn and in my mouth sucking and nibbling on them as his body convulsed with tormenting comments from me like "Whoo you are so ticklish and licklish on these gorgeous feet Tony and how fortunate he'd been to have been with Dominatrix's not interested in them but I defintel was and in raing his large virginal feet and by morning his feet; my feet, violated and Master Adam would be filming enough of the session to blackmail him to submitting is feet to me one evening a week or Carla in for a shock and so too his work collegues!

His muffled gasps I knew he would be easily controlled and reminded him he having wanted to be and would have no choice but to get used to, accustomed to his feet being touched, his problem they're being so damn sensitive as I lickled his toes in ways impossible for him not to laugh and made futile attempts of escaping but informed him only encouraging me and alternated lickling from foot to foot! Swallowing his toes with a desire to seeing him suffer for my pleasure and amusement! I licked with persistent expertise of my meticulous technique as Tony struggled for breath defeated! I satisfied breaking him into a frenzy of laughter and muffled howling!

My fingers danced over his saliva lubed soles of his super sensitive feet and told him everything bout them had me hooked as I stroked his delicate soles recklessly loving seeing his toes clench and splay as the tickles wrecked his composure. Tony desperate to be free, his reactionary squirming due to the evil tickles, the gentle and light stroking, strokes driving him ballistic! He squrimed violently but no escaping the tickle and lickle abuse! Both feet sweaty and slick my fingers slid the length of them so effortlessly and effectively, sliding along his arches drove him wild! My concentrated tickling, exploring every inch of his large bare feet and savouring the changes in his laughter when teasing different areas!

I resumed hungrily lapping at his feet, my tongue evil on his soles and toes, each lick ravished his senses as he writhed desperate to escape the sensation which is one he hated and does so subjected to enduring every session since this initial meeting, I lick hungrily and mercilessly with no sympathy shown to his ticklish-licklish hysteria which alternatively invites more of the same! Saliva lubed soles my finger tickles proving powerfully
chaotic stroking from toes to heels and heels to toes, tickling wildly as any initial macho and alpha-male resistance destroyed!

My fingers sliding in between and under all of his toes, his feet soft n' smooth and he trying to not afford me the satisfaction of his laughter saw me excited and enthusiastically tickling with a greater intensity from his heels to his toes and arches to heels, my fingers everywhere on his feet as he desperately struggled to be brave but my precise strokes and tracing concentric circles on the balls of his feet got immediate response! Slipping under his toes and pure madness unleashed, I grew devious and merciless as an experienced tickler!

My fingers roamed all over his large bare smooth n' deliciously sweaty soles searching for hot spots and diligently found them one by one telling him in future sessions saving time knowing where to aim for to show him who was Master and as my 'Ticklee Toy' when joined by other ticklers, where to tell them to aim for too as quite like to voyeur him being tickle tortured all over his size 12's! Informing him his arches and toes hot spots but so too the centre of his soles and no escaping tickles and lickles from me as his feet irresistible!

I taunted him how my tickler’s fingers expert at unhinging ticklee's minds and liked using tickle tools too like both ends of a feather so tendrils for ticklish thrills and a quill that will kill, both ends delivering different ticklish sensations, the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush a favourite, the plastic tines of a hairbrush as well as my fingers and mouth but also liking using a felt marker to write on soles and tines of a plastic fork! With the inkless pen wrote his name on both soles and an immediate giggle so then introduced the electric toothbrush over the length of his soles, more intense laughter from the devious vibrating bristles alternating from foot to foot driving him demented! Then stopped and massaged his super-sensitive feet!

Loving their warmth and moistness I again retrieved the feather and raked the quill end the length of his feet and obvious the slightest touch torture for him said he needed to be a man and take it and I'd be educating him to becoming my 'Tickle-Toy Tony' as his sensitive feet with high arches and long toes greatly appealed to me and their smell and taste and especially ticklishness a bonus! I sensing his panic only encouraging me as the feather quill traced over the lines and wrinkles on his soles as I wanted to explore and torment and tease every inch of his feet and destroy any acts of defence he presented me with as beneath the gag his laughter so evident!

I delivered a teasing combination of aggressive and frantic raking with light stroking over his soles as this driving him ballistic unable to prepare for the varied sensations as I told him to imagine enduring this whilst the shaft of his dick and his balls stroked with a feather by Master Adam who worked as a prison guard and had a lot of fun under the cover of darkness visiting chosen con's cells with another officer and playing with them, leaving no marks so tickling and lickling favourite techniques employed by them on cons in solitary and often secured to the bed! A favourite target a 6'5" Russian hitman with size 15 feet and ridiculously ticklish, he'd shown me a phone' video of them teasing and torturing him, a foot each challenging eachother who could make him suffer the most?

I slid the feather in between Tony's toes on each foot in a saw-like motion as he tried to kick his feet feeling frustrated and tormented so his toes flexed frantically when targeted and both feet flinched as the feather quill raked over his bare soles as I targeted different areas of his feet for violation spontaneously so one moment sawing in between his toes then sliding the length of his soles! I thoroughly enjoying tickling two such ticklish feet and hearing his muffled moans and growls of resistance under his gag which made teasing and tormenting him all the more fun!

I ran the plastic tines of the hairbrush over his soles to immediate effect, loud muffled laughter. his feet flexed and toes flinched in a ticklish frenzy toes wriggled and opened and closed themselves in a frenzyof systematic torment. Violent and assertive with the revolving bristles of the Braun electric toothbrush he being ruthlessly teased and tormented by them as all that mattered to me as a Master was the consistent flexing of his large ticklish feet and his muffled verbal reactions and he suffering as he wiggled his toes non-consensually, opening and closing at random!

Again having sniffed both feet I began to lick his soles, licking them both methodically and then using the tines of the hairbrush to stroke every wrinkle of his feet perfectly, tracing over them them as if creating a detailed work of art and even the lightest and slightest touch making him twitich to the ticklish sensation so prolonging this torment a masterstroke of cruelty from me I indulged in delivering! More lickling as he endured forced foot-worship, something he'd never invite as he is so damn licklish but I enjoy nibbling on each toe inturn and taking time tongue bathing his feet! Guranteed a muffled scream of protest and laughter from him as his feet lapped and my appetite insatiable and demanding being satisfied!
My tongue tickling then swapped for a brushing with either tickle tool but delicately tracing over both bare feet meticulously before engaging in utilising swifter motions, scribbling and swirling it all over the helpless soles facing me and immediately rewarded with the noise of his verbal reactions to the ticklish torment! I spend time working over each size 12 foot every session of tickling and lickling but with Tony having such deliciously tasting, naturally sweaty feet, tongue bathing his feet my greatest delight as it tortures him tortously as he really is so licklish! So oral torment and tease prolonged for him and his reaction wonderfully welcomed and received, constant muffled laughter and struggling to be free!

Tony suffers my tongue then his toes brushed wreaking havoc on his feet the name of the game and brushing under his toes proves literally hellish for him, every session he's humiliated and exhausted, gagged suppressing his laughter so feels more helpless being unheard which assists in breaking him and usually working with Master Adam or invited Masters who tease and torment his armpits, sides, ball and dick but his inner thighs being our captive prey to tease and torment under our control! My fingers delighting in tickling his bare soles and all sensitive areas of both size 12 feet and using the favoured tickle tools making each session memorable but guanteed he wishing they weren't and hoping the most recent one being the last one but with such hideously ticklish and licklish and so horrifically vulnerable feet this not something happening anytime soon!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back