• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Technical Problem, Help Me Please!

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
So last night I clicked on a link, that I thought was safe and that didn't end up being the case. It opened up a virus onto my computer called Total Security. It looks like a fake virus protection system. There is NO way for me to get rid of it. My regular virus program cannot even detect it and I downloaded a new one called Spy Hunter 3 that isn't working either. I am no good at manually removing a virus since I am a retard with technology. I can only use Firefox as well, since every web page I try to use on Internet Explorer pops up and a red screen pops up and says "This is site is banned." So please, any advice on how to get rid of this evil and extremely annoying virus? I will be eternally grateful. :happyfloa

-Perse <3

My Boss got this one on his home system. He took it to pros, and their only solution was a full HD erase and reinstall of everything.

Myriads

LOL Thanks Myrs, though I honestly have been needing to replace my laptop for probably over a year now, it's been standing at death's doorstep for the last eight months or so. It's super slow, the fan gets overheated, etc....I just need something new and fresh! So I think my plan is now to just get a new laptop because I didn't even spend 400 bucks on this one almost 4 1/2 years ago, so it seems retarded to put a lot of money into repairs of this hunk o' crap :)!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back