• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temps In The 70s F. AHHHHHHH!

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Weather related discussion.. so hopefully okay

Most are aware just how brutally hot this summer was in most of the North East/Mid Atlantic, with temps in the 90s F seemingly every day.

The weather seems to have definitely cooled off.. finally!

I just looked at the forecast for NYC for the next two weeks.

While we know things can change .. the current forecast calls for high temps in the 70s F.. and no temp even at 80.

Such will feel.. fantastic, and will be a relief for both the people, and the AC bill.

Some/most summers will usually have at least one.. cool week.

This summer.. nothing... 90s F every day.

I'm aware that Indian Summer can still occur, and that we can still get 80s or 90 F for a few days or a week as late at October or even November.

For now.. I plan to enjoy the cool weather, after the brutal summer that NYC had.

Here in Las Vegas we've had only one day below 100 since June 28th, but they're talking about temperatures in the low 90s by the middle of next week. (Image from the National Weather Service local office website.)

KLAS2019plot.png

Last edited:
I KNOW RIGHT MITCH!

I AM LOVING THIS AWESOME WEATHER IN NY!

Finally, 70 degrees and a little bit cool!

Awwww....this is the weather I truly LOVE! :D

Me too. My favorite part of summer is warm nights, but I’m ready for football, chili, and leaves turning.

It might get into the low 80s this week, but its nowhere near as bad as the mid to upper 90s that we were having earlier this summer.

This week they're telling us we might get to 100 this weekend. Just a week ago we were looking forward to finally getting below 100. Bring on autumn! :)

Down here.been in the 90's. They keep saying was gonna cool down, but hasn't happened yet. The humidity doesn't help either. Well, fall is about a week and a half away.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back