• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tempting tickle talk with 2 women and a man...

medikation65

TMF Master
John walked through the door of the house in which he was renting a room from a nice outgoing woman named Cheryl in her mid 40's. As he walked towards the kitchen he could hear her talking, he walked to the entrance and saw her friend Katie was over for coffee. He had met Katie 3-4 times in the past. She was sitting in a chair with her back to him, and he made note that she was sitting with her ankles crossed underneath the chair. She had on brown pants and brown pantyhose, and no shoes, as was customary in the house for everyone. One ankle over the other, revealed her left nyloned sole, size 9.5. He would have loved to reach down and scribble his fingers on the sole but he knew better than to assault a woman he only met a few times. They did not yet have that kind of rapport.

"Hi John!" Cheryl said smiling. "You remember Katie?"
"Yes of course, hi Katie."
"Hello again!"

Those nyloned feet were just so tempting for him he had to steer the conversation a little.

"You got a hair cut today didn't you?" Cheryl asked.
"Yes, I don't like getting them though." John replied.
"Oh no? Why's that?"
"The razor always tickles my neck like crazy." He said with his back to the ladies at the kitchen counter.

Cheryl smiled and asked; "Oh are you very ticklish John?"
He turned and leaned on the counter. "Oh yeah."
"Hahahaha! Where are you ticklish?" She asked.
Katie started to smile too now.
"Pretty much all over. But I react different depending on where I'm being tickled. Like my sides and tummy and hips, I get really squirmy. I still laugh, I always laugh, but I squirm a lot. Then like my ribs and underarms are REALLY ticklish so that's more like just shy of panic. Y'know?"

Both women nodded with smiles.

"And for some reason I laugh the hardest if my feet are being tickled. I don't know why, I'm more ticklish in other spots, but it makes me laugh the hardest." He said.

"That's like me." Katie added.
Cheryl looked at her smiling, "Katie do you have ticklish feet?"
"I can't hold it in. Makes me laugh and laugh. I totally know what you mean John!"

"And if it's long fingernails, it's worse I find." John said.
"Oh, for me it's men." Katie said. "Like if a woman tickles my feet I'll squirm and giggle, but for some reason if I know it's a man tickling my feet I have to laugh as hard as I can!"

John said, "Hmm, really." With a smile and he intentionally turned his head a bit to glance at her feet under the table still crossed.
"Don't forget Johnny, there's 2 of us and one of you, and you just told us your most ticklish spots...!" Cheryl said grinning.

Katie chimed in, and she turned to sit sideways at the table and placed one leg over the other, swinging it a little.
"When I first moved out for college I lived with my uncle and his family. Very nice people, but that family LOVED to tickle! His wife was REALLY ticklish and him and the kids would often hold her down and tickle her to death!"

"Oh yeah?" John said. "How old were you?"
Katie moved her eyes to the ceiling for a moment. "I wassssss 19 I guess."

"So did they ever get you?" Cheryl asked.
"Oh yeah! Lots of times! The boys who were 18 and 20 knew if they tickled my feet I would lose it! There was a twin girl with the 20 year old boy, and she would join in but it never tickled as much for some reason as when the boys did it. Or my uncle. I loved living there! They were a real family, and lots of love and laughter, but for someone who hates being tickled it would have been horrible."

John thought, "so you don't hate it?"

"So did everyone get it, or was it more just the women in the house?" John asked.
"Oh no everyone got it! Like there was almost no opportunity for that whole year in which someone was in a vulnerable position, or someone wanted to tease someone else, where someone didn't get tickled. Like, I learned within the first week not to put my feet up unless I had shoes on, which you wouldn't do on furniture anyway, or if there was no one home in the house except me!"

"Cheryl, are you going to turn this house into that kind of house?" John asked smiling.
"Hahahaha! You never know, I do have these long nails!" And she tickled the air briefly.

"My Mom, actually kind of tried to warn me not long before I left." Katie said.
"What like she told you you're going to get your feet tickled when you get there!?" Cheryl asked giggling and surprised.

Katie laughed, "No no, but I came home from work once about 10 days before I left. I worked as a waitress to save money. I was lying on the couch on my stomach, and I remember because I was reading about the university. My Mom came into the room and sat on me backwards holding my calves close to her chest and started tickling my stocking feet out of the blue! After about 20 seconds she started saying, 'Hope you like this!' But it didn't register with me. Now I can see what she was doing."

"Interesting!" John said. "Well, I have to shower and get ready for tonight. So I will talk to you ladies later. Have a good evening, nice to see you again Katie." And he walked out. But when he walked past that swinging foot of Katie's he briskly reached down and scratched the sole. All in one motion she scrunched it up, pulled it away, and let out a short scream. Not a shriek, just a quick scream followed by about 6 seconds of laughter with her head up and her eyes closed. He only scratched the sole once while exiting the room.

Outside the kitchen he could hear Cheryl say; "I knew he was going to do that!"

And he thought he heard Katie's reply of; "We'll get him back some time."

It was a very enjoyable shower...!

-medikation65

Anyone want a part 2?

I guess why I wrote it is there are so many experiences where no there isn't someone tied down and tickled until they cry! I have many experiences like this that are extremely beguiling even if there was no follow up! But I'm open to doing one...!

Great story. Always beguiling to hear characters recounting their previous experiences. Would love a part 2 :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back