• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tension is high in the DC Metro area

lite

2nd Level Red Feather
...but we're all trying to carry on with our lives. Myriads mentioned to me that people in the community were concerned for me; that touched me...especially considering that I have friends in my vanilla life who have pretty much abandoned me because of my involvement in this community. Thank you, good people, for caring.

The most recent sniper murder occurred along a route I use frequently, but there's no point in avoiding that area because there's no pattern to the sniper's actions. Needless to say, I'm very aware of white vans, but aside from taking the recommended precautions (which I'm sure everyone has heard), there isn't much any of us can do.

Again, thanks to everyone for being concerned. :smilelove

(And a special thanks to a certain doctor for...well, he knows what for. :redheart: )

Hope you make it through this trying time, lite. :(

Stay safe.....We love you.....

<center>
sun2.gif
</center>

Ray & Tracy

Last edited:
HEY LITE BRIGHT!

Just saw on Good Morning America that they are actually suggesting that people walk in a zig zag pattern! Knowing your way with sidewalks, dear....you just be extra careful! :p

Kidding aside, our hearts are always directed at the people we know who are in a trying area. I got lots of love during the hurricanes recently, and I know our community workers got it post 9/11. That type of concern goes to you and any other TMF-er in that area now! Just be safe cause we adore ya!

Joby

Glad to hear that you're doing ok, Lite. My brother's down there too. He's been keeping us up to speed on things. The guy who was killed last Friday (near Manassas) was only a few blocks from his house. Business at stores is very slow. People are afraid to go out. Some are looking at cutting staff/hours until this is over. It's a sad situation.

With the pattern of shootings/off-time, I'm guessing the following...
1) it's an ex-teams sniper (they usually refer to themselves as "God")
2) who's divorced and has his kids on weekends (the off-time on weekends...including the longer holiday weekend)
3) something set him off just before this began.....maybe even the 9-11 anniversary if he was in the area of the pentagon when it was hit.

Obviously, there's no way to know for sure at this point. But, given the information we have so far and the fact that everyone's wondering who this guy is, I just thought I'd toss my own guess into the ring with everyone else's guesses.

I pray that this will end soon...with no more killings!

Ann

I Gotta Admit...

That you and kwil have been on my mind and in my prayers, lite, since this whole sniper ordeal started. I know his/their "activities" all seem to be happening VERY close to lite's neck of the woods. My heart sunk when I heard about the lady who lost her life at the Home Depot. And I am sure kwil visits often, which potentially puts him in harm's way too. Still, life must go on with as much normalcy as possible.

Best of luck, kwil and lite. Hopefully they will catch the perpetrator(s) soon! :mad:

GuitarPeteTklr :D

Sniper is as sniper does...

Just out of curiousity, Lite, what are peeps in DC doing differently these days, in terms of their daily activities?
I've heard of the precautions, yes, but as I don't live there (phew!), it's hard to gauge the impact on day-to-to routines.

Hopefully, with the army's involvement now, the sniper will realize that his days are numbered.

Take care, Lite.

Cheers.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back