• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teri trys the stocks! "oh !@#$"

Ice Princess

Verified
This is the girl that came in to watch Brandi get tickled, We talked her into giving this a try, She said, "oh my i dont know if i can handle it, but ill try" what a girl, beautiful and ready to get into the stocks, just a rare treat when you can get the girlfriend who is just hanging out to jump right in, We are SO glad she did, we got her so good,,we raked her soles with lotion hairbrushes and something that worked AWESOME on her, the electric flosser,, right in between the toes, YUMMY reaction, enjoy T. she will be back for more

Full clip up now!

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/6754

Attachments

• tstk1tmf.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,585
  • tstk3.jpg
    tstk3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,211
  • tstk5.jpg
    tstk5.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 910
  • tstk7.jpg
    tstk7.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 519
  • tstk9.jpg
    tstk9.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 551
And to think she was just there supporting her friend! It was the first time we ever asked the friend to give it a try and they actually did it!,,She even left us completely strap her down ! Arms over head and knees down and they got her Really good again, was a great shoot

And Jeff!! Oh heck yeah we got her upperbody,, clip of that coming soon, whats so great about this is the way it happened,,so spur of the moment, "hey why dont you give this a try" im not sure I can handle it,, "come on, just a few minutes" , (brandi) cmon! just get in,, ,,LOL ok, omg what have i got myself into,,LOL was a blast

Last edited:
Very well done Princess and all! Thank you for sharing...... :twohugs:

OMG!!! I Love her Feet!!! What size are they???
You know the are ticklish when you tickle one foot and the other twitches like crazy!!!
Teri is a keeper, she has such an awesome laugh and reaction! I must have this video!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

hey Skull, This girl was really nervous too! LOL, which made it even more fun, but wow, she just got right in and was like ,, ok, go for it, lets see what this is all about,, LOL i think a size 7

And Jeff!! Oh heck yeah we got her upperbody,, clip of that coming soon, whats so great about this is the way it happened,,so spur of the moment, "hey why dont you give this a try" im not sure I can handle it,, "come on, just a few minutes" , (brandi) cmon! just get in,, ,,LOL ok, omg what have i got myself into,,LOL was a blast

Cant wait!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back