• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tessa Goes Bug Nuts (******/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Inspired by frankbatty AKA farfat ’s iconic “Bug Nuts” series, Tessa the stunningly lovely lioness is captured and bound by an ant tribe. The nomadic insects have designated her large beastly feet as totems for their kinky marriage rituals. If you know Tess, you know she is unbearably ticklish on her massive feet.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Tessa.jpg
    Tessa.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 785
Think this is a great concept, especially like the female ants who are not safe either, it seems lol

Think this is a great concept, especially like the female ants who are not safe either, it seems lol

So much fun to be shared! That's how much these little critters love their tickle-culture!

Simply brilliahnt! Thanks for sharing!¬

R

Thanks very much!

This is awesome!

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it!

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks a lot!

So much fun to be shared! That's how much these little critters love their tickle-culture!

Thanks very much!

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it!

Thanks a lot!

Given how I work for my job at a theatre..I understand the importance of…culture hehe

A bit late to the party commenting this but how can we get more of THIS content?? Holy moly

Glad to see you back FF. I would really like to see frankbatty post some more work but I'm sure there's a reason he has not released anything new.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back