• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Testing an Amazon (MORE Poser garbage)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
*sighs loudly*

I'll let this mini-series featuring my Amazon gal Aello, and most of the default Poser critters that the talentless purple-haired moron had laying around Poser, speak for itself.

To truly be one with the wilds, an Amazon girl must journey deep in the forests to meet the Master of nature, a powerful drake...and then pass its tests of her skills, her mind and her body before representatives of her animal friends' kingdoms...

Aello learned that the test of the body was quite difficult, particularly due to how she normally dressed...

...and even the smallest of critters get to help test the strength of Aello's powerful legs...or moreso her tanned toes.

You know the typical deal if the links are down...just try again later.

Gotta use Aello more...put too much into her design to let her die...

Khali

Oh yeah, after images like these, you dare have the nerve to call me evil? hehe. But seriously, these are some great pics. That second one is just crazy. Talk about ganging up on someone. Looks like she must be in ticklish agony. Great job there Khali, and hey, howzabout easing up on yourself with those "Draw something @#$hole" signatures. You've got more drawings in your stash then most people I know.

If you really think your work is garbage then maybe you should stop posting for a while until you can do whatever is necessary for you. I hope you realize putting yourself down like this is a play for our attention, whether it's intentional or not. You already know we support you, so whats the real problem? I'm tired of this beating around the bush, just what is wrong here?

If you can't answer this then maybe you should leave until you can figure it out. I say this with love of course, don't take it the wrong way.

As for your pictures, can you resize them please? They're taking too long to load or are not loading at all, and I know its not a problem on my end. I'm sure others in my situation would also appriciate it. Thanks. :)

Well, they load perfectly for me. Nice work, Khali. You say it's garbage, but it's better than most of the forum can do, so we appriciate it. Don't worry about trying to impress us, since just about anything with tickling does. Do it for you, and don't think about our opinions. Most importantly though, cheer up!

I don't see why you're so negative about such pieces of wonderful work. But I do wish you'd lighten up more regardless.

After all the poser work is wonderful, looking at that massive gang tickle was a great pick me up for the day. And a Drake! Why that is worth praise indeed!

It's nice to see you exploring more of your characters and so quickly as well. I love your updates and the descriptions for each pic are always cool as well. :D

Thanks for sharing.

You really do need to stop being so hard on yourself. Those are seriously awesome pics -- especially to a monster fan such as myself!:D

This is awsomely cute Khali!:D The first thing I thought when I saw the second pic is that Chimp's gonna love this ^__^* Just have more confidence in your work Khali. Try not to look at everything so negativly, you do some great work-poser or drawing. Keep up the great work Khali, everyone of your fans will be supporting you and will look forward to what you have to offer dispite what you think of them. Take care Khali;)

Not a real response yet, just offering an alternative version of each pic for those of you with slow or problematic connections. Everyone thank Tomato Dragon for doing the compression.

Wild image 1

Wild image 2

Wild image 3

Real response tomorrow, maybe...

Much better, and mere seconds to load. Thank you both.

I honestly don't see what the problem is. If you are worried about your Poser work, blame the program for being artificial and flawed. None of it is your fault. It would do you some good to just come out with it and tell us whats wrong and whats bothering you. Every time you skip it and merely prod it you make it worse, because you're letting it go and letting it go. By 'confessing' to us, so to speak, it might lighten your load and a weight may be lifted. Just a thought.

It helps to be frank with yourself and others. :)

Khali, that's not garbage, that's wonderful stuff! Nobody's perfect, but I think you're one of the best artists I've ever known!

A bit over the top perhaps, Mr Tyler, but these are some good pictures. You have a thing for getting the expressions on your character's faces just right, however you need to stop constantly criticising everything you do. You keep doing that then all that'll happen is you'll end up pissing yourself off, frustrating yourself and ultimately jacking it in, which would be a shame because you're one of the few 3d artists I've seen around here whose stuff isn't dross.

Also, Larcen Tyler, [EDIT - I don't know where this little opening part of a sentance came from, but ignore it. I am going to leave it in, as testament to my spasticated fingers]

Kahoshiden's right: In my opinion, any good tickling pic with animals licking tickish isn't garbage. Good stuff! Somehow, I think you've inherited Synful Pryde's super-humble mantle...

Thanks guys/gals...starting...

CE: Pics probably didn't work at first due to Photoshop bugging them out, which it's been doing a bit lately. As for my attitude here, my words at DA mumble more on it...for here, I'll just shut up and stop being negative. Not much else to talk about it and I didn't mean to 'call for attention'.

TD: You're still evil. ^^ And Aello is trusting these animals so it's less of a 'gang-torture' and more of 'you've passed already, this is just to cheer you up' bit. And I cleaned the sig a little, though my so-called 'stash' is old stuff...

a1532b: Thanx...and maybe I should consider that concept...tho it's still lowish.

milagros317: Who wouldn't? Aello certainly is. :D

FF7: I would, but I think the chars themselves are turning into the only thing of note anymore....which is a good/bad thing. But glad it 'brightened your day'. ^^

U.N. Owen: Monster pics...well, I've done more stuff with 'monster'-ish models before, but someone here brought attention to those and I didn't like the result, considering they were off-topic. Maybe I should consider requests...

Michael: Thanks. Gotta differentiate between pain and pleasure when it comes to tickling/torture. ;)

Kaho: I guess that's true...more confidence...and Chimp agreed with you it seems. :)

Darth Veg: I hope to keep impressing.

Larcen: Tone it down, but thanx. ;)

Headsnap: I'm trying...and that's probably what I'm on the road to unless I stop doing it.

Gripped: I figured you'd enjoy some animal-lickling. ^^ As for the last point, um, I'm not sure I understand (and probably wouldn't agree). <:

Khali: Opening for requests or more Aello...have to make a decision fast...

Kelyn/Stipplewitz: Shut up, but you're right.

Khali, I didn't mean to be that big, but I don't like seeing you be so harsh on yourself, that's all.

I love poser tickling art and I hope to see more of it here - please don't think of it as garbage - your work is excellent

FF7: I would, but I think the chars themselves are turning into the only thing of note anymore....which is a good/bad thing. But glad it 'brightened your day'. ^^

I wouldn't say that. Of course the character designs are all a plus since you obviously put some effort into creating them. But your scenarios are just as noteworthy. Well it is hard to be original in fantasy you pulled off some creative ideas I never considered. So kudos to that as well.:D

Yes it is true Khali, you should have more confidence in your work and not be too harsh in your posts. You've told me on many occations to have confidence weither it be with my art or more personal matters. Please just try to have more confidence, you have alot of fans who root you on for every new art you bring out. So just use their compliments to fuel you to have more confidence.

Anyways, Im probably babbling now. I as the rest of your fans look forward to seeing more of your work ^_^*

Garbage? Khali your without a doubt my goddess ;)
I love goths, i love all your characters, i love your poses skills.

Dont be so down sweety, realy, your very very good.
Would also love to know you better, but i think your way to busy for a lill chat or something like that :)
If you like you can add me sweety on [email protected] if you have yahoo msn.

Bye xxx
and keep making those pics sweety, your realy good in it.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back