• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TEXAS MUNCH IN AUGUST!

texastickler

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hey everyone. I am hoping to have a munch for all you Texans in August. It will be near the end of the month. I would like to hold it in Austin. Many great places to eat there. I have been looking into a few dinning establishments and their prices. Let me know if the end of August will be OK for you all. I could shoot for early Septwmber if I need too. Please let me know if you would like to attend and then I will let everyone know when and where it will be.

Tom

If this is going to be in Austin I can definitely make it work. Sounds great. :imthedj:

If this is going to be in Austin I can definitely make it work. Sounds great. :imthedj:

Awesome buggy! It will be in Austin! I have looking at different places to meet up. As soon as there are a few more of us, we will set it up. I have four so far.

Awesome buggy! It will be in Austin! I have looking at different places to meet up. As soon as there are a few more of us, we will set it up. I have four so far.

Just let me know if I can do anything on this end Tom. I'd be more then happy to help. :)

i might be able to make it, will have to drive up from Houston to attend

Hey everyone. I am hoping to have a munch for all you Texans in August. It will be near the end of the month. I would like to hold it in Austin. Many great places to eat there. I have been looking into a few dinning establishments and their prices. Let me know if the end of August will be OK for you all. I could shoot for early Septwmber if I need too. Please let me know if you would like to attend and then I will let everyone know when and where it will be.

Tom

I am in North Louisiana and would love to come if you don't mind and I can make the arrangements. Please let me know sir. :wavingguy

i might be able to make it, will have to drive up from Houston to attend

That would be awesome. It will be near the end of August. I will be in Michigan until the 24th of July! When I return I will inform you of where it will be.

Very cool man. All the best with this!

Josh

Thanks buddy. I am doing this no matter what I have to do.

Might try and make this.

That would be great Lonestar. I will let everyone know the When after the 24th of this month. Check back at that time.

I am in North Louisiana and would love to come if you don't mind and I can make the arrangements. Please let me know sir. :wavingguy

Would love to have you if you can make it. Sounds great. I will be back after the 24th of July and then will set the time an date.

looking forward to it

i will be coming from Houston so please keep me informed

Hey everyone. I have set a date for this event. It will be Saturday, August 28th. The location will come next week. I will check with bugman on some of the better places to meet. I am looking forward to seeing you all.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back